Page 122 of 342 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126132172222 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 5116
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

Uggh *shudder*.... Lindsay looks unwashed most of the time, but Samantha looks unwashed-in-the-21st-century. :puke:

Just rewinding for a sec, Lindsay's black gown looks cheap, dontcha think? Sure, she could have had it steamed, which would have made it marginally better, but it's pretty obvious that it's not couture. And it's way too 'old' for her.

Lindsay Lohan Dodges ANOTHER Legal Bullet: Won't be Prosecuted For Alleged Hit & Run

5 0

Posted on May 04, 2012 @ 04:00PM print it send it
    INFphoto

By Jen Heger - Radar Assistant Managing Editor
    The Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office has decided not to file charges against Lindsay Lohan for an alleged hit and run she was accused of carrying out recently, RadarOnline.com is reporting.

As previously reported
    Lohan, 25, was driving away from the Sayers Club in Hollywood almost a month ago in her new black Porsche when she says she was blocked by a horde of paparazzi and club patrons from the nearby Hookah Lounge. As Lindsay was trying to make a U-turn among the crowd at the late night hotspot, she allegedly hit the venue's manager, Thaer Kamal, and his car, before speeding off.
    DOCUMENTS: The L.A. County District Attorney Dismisses Lindsay Lohan's Alleged Hit And Run
    According the the Los Angeles County District Attorney Charge Evaluation Worksheet, Kamal had credibility issues and changed his story. The document states: "The manager of the Hookah Lounge calls 911 and reports that he and his car were struck in the parking lot. He says he has the suspect's plate number. When LAPD responds to the location the victim states that his car received no damage. He said that the suspect's vehicle had rubbed along his right leg but he was uninjured and he did not want the police involved. Kamal refused the offer of an ambulance."
    There were two subsequent interviews with Kamal after the alleged incident, including one at his house in which he told detectives that his leg was injured and that he had gone to the hospital, but refused to turn over his medical records from that visit. Furthermore, surveillance video from that night doesn't show any collision between any vehicle or person.
    PHOTOS: Lindsay Lohan Poses As Vampire In Photo Shoot
    "There is no direct evidence to show Lindsay Lohan or anyone else struck victim Kamal. Victim Kamal changed story and lack of cooperation with law enforcement make him a non-credible witness. The fact that no collision is seen on the video and a lack of damage to any vehicle or any independent witnesses make it impossible to prove this case beyond a reasonable doubt," the document states.
    However, Lohan is still under investigation for allegedly assaulting Marisa Dugas at a club at The Standard Hotel. Detectives are wrapping up the investigation, and sources connected to the case tell RadarOnline.com that there is enough "compelling evidence" to charge the embattled actress.
    PHOTOS: Lindsay Lohan Arrives At Court With Mom Dina
    "There is enough compelling evidence to charge Lindsay with assault as investigators have three very solid and credible witnesses, including the alleged victim," a source close to the situation told RadarOnline.com.
    "Investigators wanted to talk to Lindsay but she wasn't made available for an interview, which she was under no obligation to do. Lindsay's attorney has been in contact with detectives so it's not like her camp isn't taking this seriously, they absolutely are. Her advisers just don't think it's in Lindsay's best interest to be interviewed regarding this investigation. Lindsay remains on informal probation for her necklace theft case, and if she is charged, it's extremely likely that she will be sent back to jail."
    PHOTOS: Lindsay Lohan Attends Jay-Z Concert Night Before Court
    Further bolstering the case against Lohan, the source says, is the fact that Dugas has absolutely no plans to sue the actress over the alleged assault, but only wants an apology. "My client, Marisa Dugas just wants Lindsay Lohan to publicly apologize to her for the assault, and be held responsible for her actions. I can definitively tell you that Marisa has absolutely no plans to sue Lindsay Lohan. Lindsay should be treated just like everyone else and not get any special treatment because she is a celebrity. Lindsay Lohan needs to stop lying about where she really was that night and grow up," Mark Haushalter, Dugas' attorney previously told RadarOnline.com.
    Meanwhile, sources close to Kamal tell RadarOnline.com that he is considering taking further action: "Thaer is considering whether or not he will file a lawsuit against Lindsay."
    PHOTOS: Lindsay Lohan Is A Redhead Again
    A spokesperson for the Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office says that the assault investigation hasn't been turned over to their office yet.
    Free Charmed.

I think this Thaer Kamal is nothing less than a hero for throwing himself in front of Blohan's car for the good of society and justice, and of course for us dirty gossips. He thought it was the only way to get her off the streets and back into the slammer where she belongs, but of course he should have just let the universe do its work and waited for Lindsay to get into a bar-room brawl, which was bound to happen eventually. So thanks Kamal for trying to take one for the team, but I think Linds can find her own way back into trouble.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Friday, May 4th 2012
    Elizabeth Taylor's Sons Are Not About Lindsay Lohan Playing Their Mother

Lindsay Lohan will start shooting Liz & Dick (aka I Can't With That Title) next month in L.A. and while she has the blessing of Lifetime obviously, Elizabeth Taylor's friends and family aren't endorsing that shit. The chances of White Oprah eating something other than gin and Adderall stew for dinner are greater than Elizabeth Taylor's sons blessing LiLo by giving her their mother's good luck earrings before sprinkling her forehead with White Diamonds. That's what Pulitzer nominee The National Enquirer (via Celebitchy) says anyway. Their inside source says that Lifetime should've reached for the stars instead of reaching into the gutter in front of Chateau Marmont:

“Liz’s sons, Michael and Chris Wilding, feel there are many other actresses who are far more qualified to play their famous mother. They think gorgeous and talented stars such as Cate Blanchett or Emily Blunt should have been short-listed for the role. Liz’s children feel their mom deserved better! Liz was not only a great movie star, but a great philanthropist, and it’s a slap in the face to her memory to have this errant party girl play her. She’d be screaming bloody murder over this whole fiasco!”
    There's more similarities between my asshole and a monarch butterfly than there are between Lindsay Lohan and Elizabeth Taylor, but the more I think about this the more it works for me. Yes, LiLo's old ass is more suited to play Grandma Anthony in Lifetime's Casey Anthony movie starring the male Meredith Baxter, Rob Lowe, but her as Liz has all the makings of a beautiful mess. It's going to be like watching a freckled train slowly crash into a stack of cue cards. The Razzies are going to open up a special basic cable category for this mess. And sometimes you have to ask yourself, "Will Joel McHale throw hate on this on The Soup?" If the answer is yes, then it's the right thing. When all else fails, think of Joel McHale.
    (Picture via Planet Hiltron)

Posted by: Michael K
    143 comments
    Grimmlok likes this.

This photo scares me.

Quote Originally Posted by maddyG View Post
    “Liz’s sons, Michael and Chris Wilding, feel there are many other actresses who are far more qualified to play their famous mother.....
    ....Liz was not only a great movie star, but a great philanthropist, and it’s a slap in the face to her memory to have this errant party girl play her.
    I agree with Michael and her sons (if actually they said/think that).

While I don't think the Lifetime network budgeted for an A-List actress to play Liz - there are a lot of other beautiful and talented actresses-that don't have a prison record and 5 mug shots-that would portray Liz better than Lindsay would. Like a B-C+ actress within their budget.

-Dita Von Tease?**
    -Sophia Bush?
    -Elizabeth Olsen?
    -One of the girls from glee?
    -Any one of the Disney/Nickelodeon young adults?

.... I mean anyone but Lindsay Lohan

** I think that Dita Von Tease would make an excellent Elizabeth Taylor.
    She's got the pose, class, respect, to do so.
    And I'm sure she can act (better than Lindsay at this point).

I'm in total agreement with SoCalMarie. And even if Dita Von Teese's acting skills needed some help, she could have easily been having coaching the last few months, while Lindsay was blowing arab business men and partying like it's 19-fucking-99.

Dita would be be living and breathing Liz in the lead up to the shoot.

Lifetime are fuckheads and if Liz was my mother, I'd be throwing a hissy fit over their casting choice, too.
    nancydrew likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMarie View Post
    -Dita Von Tease?**
    -Sophia Bush?
    -Elizabeth Olsen?
    -One of the girls from glee?
    -Any one of the Disney/Nickelodeon young adults?
    Apart from Dita, these girls are all too young to play Liz when she was in her Richard Burton phase(s). She was in her 30s and 40s when she was with Dick. At least Lindsay qualifies in the looking old department.
    Stereo Inferno likes this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    Apart from Dita, these girls are all too young to play Liz when she was in her Richard Burton phase(s). She was in her 30s and 40s when she was with Dick. At least Lindsay qualifies in the looking old department.

I'm sticking with SoCalMarie's choice of Dita. Perhaps we could start a petition, campaigning to have Lohan booted and Dita cast.

^^Agreed. Dita's 39 and could probably play into her 40s with the right makeup, but she doesn't have any perceptible lines and could also probably be convincing as someone in her 20s. In any case, she looks a hell of a lot more like Liz than that stupid trash ho Lindsay.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by maddyG View Post
    holy shit.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    Ah, I see-well....I don't know the age range they are trying to portray, but still, it's a lot easier for the makeup dept. to make an actress look older than make a actress look younger.

You know what's funny? Sophia Bush is older (29) than Lindsay (25)
    Sophia looks her age, Lindsay looks 60.

But you guys get my point: that they could have anyone that looks more like Liz, and can act better than Lindsay, and be respectful (approach the the role, project overall).

Have Liz's family only just got involved? Really? Hopefully more is going on behind the scenes.

I dont understand why theres such a huff about this. Its a Lifetime movie. Maybe Im missing something but Ive seen a few and only one Ive ever liked. Usually they have horrible plots, ridiculous acting and are downright terrible. If this was going to theatres Id understand but its not.

Am I missing something? Does Lifetime produce good films?

Quote Originally Posted by NVash View Post
    I dont understand why theres such a huff about this. Its a Lifetime movie. Maybe Im missing something but Ive seen a few and only one Ive ever liked. Usually they have horrible plots, ridiculous acting and are downright terrible. If this was going to theatres Id understand but its not.

Am I missing something? Does Lifetime produce good films?
    I think the idea is not that Lifetime churns out blockbusters, but that if they're going to bother, then they should try to be legitimate and do it right - not throw Lindsnasty Lohan in a black wig at it and call it done. This is turning into more of a Lohan vanity project than a respecful look at Taylor's life, and that's just ridiculous.

Thread Information