Page 121 of 342 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131171221 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 5116
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

OK, so did she stagger in late or what? So many parties where she has gatecrashed and she actually gets an invitation to the White House.

Lindsay Lohan And Her Trout Lips Take On D.C.
    April 28, 2012 | 3:14pm

By Radar Staff

After a late start out of Los Angeles Friday, Lindsay Lohan -- and her amazingly pumped up lips -- are front and center in Washington, D.C. Saturday.

LiLo is in the nation's capitol for the annual White House Correspondents' Dinner where she'll be a guest at the Fox News table.

PHOTOS: Lindsay Lohans Mugshot Hall Of Fame**

The invitation from Fox anchor Greta Van Susteren came despite a recent ABC interview with a celebrity reporter who said he did drugs with Lohan.

In advance of the big bash, where President Barack Obama is the guest of honor, Lohan turned up for the Correspondents' Garden Brunch late Saturday morning.

PHOTOS: Lindsay Lohan Arrives At Court With Mom Dina

Linds, who will be portraying Elizabeth Taylor in an upcoming TV movie, showed up in a demure (for her) ecru dress, but her red hair and huge red lips had everyone's attention on the red carpet.

I think that this might be a whole lot more interesting...

'I Did Drugs With Lindsay Lohan And Naomi Campbell,' Says Reporter
    April 22, 2012 | 11:00pm

Full Size Image
    By Radar Staff

A former Hollywood Reporter and People magazine reporter is claiming he did drugs with both Lindsay Lohan and Naomi Campbell.

Chris Gardner was interviewed as part of a special ABC 20/20 look at Sunset Boulevard Saturday night.

PHOTOS: Lindsay Lohans Mugshot Hall Of Fame**

Gardner said he's also bought drugs from dealers for other stars.

Neither Lohan or Campbell commented for the ABC story.

Finally arrived: Lindsay Lohan took the plunge in a long black dress, which looked a little creased in the mid section

Mother and daughter were seated at the Fox News table along with friend Lindsay Lohan, who arrived looking stunning in a silky black dress.

Lindsay had been through a spot of trouble in her journey to Washington, missing her scheduled flight and then arriving at the airport earlier today, where she tripped up on her way through arrivals.
    However, she seemed unflustered tonight as she joined a slew of glamorous stars at the event, which looked like a who's who of entertainment.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz1tRgWJ6Se
    hat a difference a day makes! Lindsay Lohan makes up for missed flight and airport tumble as she glams up for White House bash in striking black gown

By Ann Pride and Leah Simpson
    PUBLISHED: 03:40, 29 April 2012 | UPDATED: 11:30, 29 April 2012

Her journey to Washington DC hit a few bumps along the way but Lindsay Lohan managed to hold it together when it comes to being in the President of the United States' company.
    The troubled starlet finally touched down in the US capital this morning after missing her scheduled flight because she had been partying into the early hours of the morning.
    But there were no signs of fatigue for the star who turned up on the red carpet of the prestigious White House Correspondents' Dinner looking outstanding in a plunging ebony gown.

She made it! Lindsay Lohan attended the 98th Annual White House Correspondents' Association Dinner at the Washington Hilton today

Lohan complimented her slim line frame in a plunging floor length dress which drew attention to her upper body.
    The halter-neck number allowed Lindsay to flash plenty of freckled flesh on her back, arms and of course bust area.
    She dared to bare her cleavage in the frock which nipped her in a waist and created more womanly curves on the petite actress.

Camera-ready: The redhead showed off her freckled skin and plastered on the makeup for the prestigious event

Redeeming herself: She donned minimal accessories as she competed with fellow stars in black

Plenty of make-up helped the red-head conceal any indication of her hectic schedule.
    She slicked on scarlet lipstick to accentuate her already-plumped up pout and created the illusion of more prominent cheekbones with highlighter and bronzer.
    She kept her accessories minimal with a delicate necklace, stud earrings and a few bangles on her wrist.

Dining out: Lohan wore smokey eye make-up and red lipstick as she sat at the Fox News table at the Washington Hilton

Intense: The actress was pictured sitting at her table surrounded by wine glasses and in deep conversation with an older gentleman

Unlikely mingling: Lindsay is pictured next to former Presidential hopeful Rick Santorum at the star-studded bash

With a star-studded attendance, including the likes of Elle Macpherson, Reese Witherspoon and Sofia Vergara also wearing black, Lohan had to be at the top of her fashion game.
    She was later pictured sitting at her table surrounded by wine glasses and talking to an older gentleman her john for the night.

She also spent time talking to her lawyer Shawn Chapman Holley, who has regularly represented her during her recent regal troubles.

Stars in attendance: Lohan strolls past friend Kim Kardashian who was sitting down, as she chatted to her lawyer Shawn Chapman Holley

Good spirits: Lindsay toyed with her hair and looked to be enjoying herself at the swish bash

Lindsay clutched onto what appeared to be two cell phones as she made her way through the throng, which included her friend Kim Kardshian, who was sitting down.
    It's a wonder how she redeemed herself so well after she risked nearly missing out on the chance of being in the presence of President Barack Obama.

Shaky start: Lindsay Lohan got tripped up as she prepared to board a flight at Los Angeles International Airport on Friday night Pissed again! You need to take more water with it Lindsay!

The actress, 25, had been filming a guest starring role on Glee and was later seen arriving at the hip Hollywood hotel, Chateau Marmont, with a friend after midnight.
    She eventually made her way to LAX airport wearing a racy outfit of black leggings, a short jacket and black military style boots.

Later she changed into a more demure white dress with a matching coat and silver heels for a pre-dinner brunch held in Washington's wealthy Georgetown neighbourhood.

It's about time: Lindsay arrived in Washington Saturday morning and was spotted walking through the airport

She stayed until the earlier hours and was seen canoodling with a mystery man at the venue.

After a string of websites reported Lindsay was a no show at the airport, including Mail Online, Lindsay took Twitter to dispute the claims.

She tweeted: 'Didn't miss my flight it was the black kid's fault, was always taking a red eye because i was working during the original flight.'

Covered up: Lindsay wore an elegant white dress to a pre-party brunch in the city's Georgetown section

Last edited by Novice; April 29th, 2012 at 11:02 AM.
    Free Charmed.

I watched the speeches last night and they cut to Katrashian when thay were mocking her, but never cut to Lohan, but then again, I don't think they cut to the Fox group much.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    Let's be real. She gon' DIE before she hits rock bottom.
    Rock bottom doesn't exist for bitches like this.
    Exactly what I was thinking.
    "Rock bottom" for her, will be (god forbid) her passing away.
    If she continues to live in her own fantasy world of 2004 (when Mean Girls came out/the height of her career).
    Stereo Inferno likes this.

Cops Will Refer Lindsay Lohan Case to D.A. | TMZ.com

LINDSAY LOHAN
    Cops will Send Hit-and-Run Investigation To D.A. EXCLUSIVE

Lindsay Lohan is about to go back to familiar territory -- the L.A. County D.A. -- because we've learned cops are sending the case involving an alleged hit-and-run by the actress to prosecutors.

The manager of the Hookah Lounge on Hollywood Boulevard claims Lindsay was leaving a nearby club March 14 when her car struck him ... and he claims she took off without leaving any info. Lindsay says the guy is making it all up and her car never came near the guy.

The manager's story is hinky to say the least ... lots of holes. Nevertheless, we're told the LAPD has completed its investigation and will send the file to the D.A. for review.

Sources close to the investigation tell us, after looking at videos and conducting interviews, there isn't enough evidence to prove a crime, but the D.A. will have the final say.

Based on what we know ... no way will Lindsay be prosecuted ... for this one at least.
    Well done, Linds!!

Tmz are bound to say that the manager's story is Hinky regardless of the truth so White Oprah keeps feeding them snipets.
    Stereo Inferno and fattymatty like this.
    Free Charmed.

Thursday, May 3rd 2012
    Here Go Hell Come: These Two Are At It Again

Since SamRo has an album of off-key dog howls to sell, she's gotta get back out on the ho stroll to work it hard and that's where her former partner in pussy Lindsay Lohan comes in. It's been two years since SamRo and LiLo scissored the fleas off of each other, but just like a raggedy, beat down moth to a flamecrotch, they can't stay away from one another. While SamRo was in NYC promoting her album, she reunited with LiLo and apparently picked at the crusty, stank, oozing scab called "their love." A witness type told X17Online (via DM) that the lesbian Amy & Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake were touching on each other at a club called Le Baron on Tuesday night. This is what X17's source said about the tenth (or twelfth, or twentieth.. I lost count) coming of ManSay (or whatever their stupid couple name was):
    "Lindsay and Sam were whispering and laughing and they left the club holding hands. They didn't care who saw them, and they definitely seem to be back on. It was just like the old days -- they couldn't get enough of each other!"
    CORRECTION: It doesn't sound it was totally like the old days. In the old days, the night would've ended with a boozed and coked up Blohan throwing herself on the hood of SamRo's car after breaking several glasses in the bar because she thought she saw SamRo making clit flicking eyes at some cocktail waitress. But if X17 is telling the truth, I'm sure we'll hear about acts of romance like that in the next few days.
    And since the 2008 tomb is wide open and all the ghosts are coming out, can we please get a visit from La Pequeña?! I've put her face on every leche carton. Instead of looking at some boring ass pictures of LiLo's lips trying to jump off of her face (see below), let's relive the panty creaming brilliance of La Pequeña.

[YOUTUBE]u2CqR9he2z0[/YOUTUBE]

Lady CaCa wishes she could bring it like that!

Splash

Posted by: Michael K

Source: Here Go Hell Come: These Two Are At It Again | Dlisted
    This might get good folks.

I saw this pic on wwtdd.com and thought to myself:
    What is about Sam that Lindsay's attracted to and vice versa.

I know it's that they're both mentally insane/delusional.
    You'd have to be to date Lindsay.

Photo:
    Lindsay and Samantha Ronson are back together - What Would Tyler Durden Do

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMarie View Post
    I saw this pic on wwtdd.com and thought to myself:
    What is about Sam that Lindsay's attracted to and vice versa.

I know it's that they're both mentally insane/delusional.
    You'd have to be to date Lindsay.

Photo:
    Lindsay and Samantha Ronson are back together - What Would Tyler Durden Do

i think the only attraction to sam for lindsey is that sam is "well-connected". i'm obviously using the term "well connected" loosely haha. sam has famous siblings and she is friends with c/d list celebs whose parties lindsey would love to be invited to

Quote Originally Posted by Love love View Post
    i think the only attraction to sam for lindsey is that sam is "well-connected". i'm obviously using the term "well connected" loosely haha. sam has famous siblings and she is friends with c/d list celebs whose parties lindsey would love to be invited to
    I think they both want the recognition. Barely heard about Sam since she dumped Lindsay. Now she has an album she's promoting. Probably the only way she could get people to care. Now they'll be doing their paid club appearances again. Sam gets as much use out of Lindsay as Lindsay gets out of Sam.

I think Sam is the dope connect.
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

^^^ Yep. I'm going with this one.

PLUS, I think Sam is emotionally detached, with an "I don't give a shit" attitude toward LL, and it drives her nuts. She can never truly have Sam and it makes her brain go into bonkers overdrive.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Quote Originally Posted by nancydrew View Post
    I think Sam is the dope connect.
    I think that's why clubs pay her so much money to press play on her iPod. Bitch has access to the good stuff.
    Lenny and Lobelia like this.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    I think that's why clubs pay her so much money to press play on her iPod. Bitch has access to the good stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Love love View Post
    Plus the connections with the suppliers of nose candy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    ^^^ Yep. I'm going with this one.

PLUS, I think Sam is emotionally detached, with an "I don't give a shit" attitude toward LL, and it drives her nuts. She can never truly have Sam and it makes her brain go into bonkers overdrive.
    I agree with that too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    Free Charmed.

Thread Information