Page 120 of 342 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130170220 ... LastLast
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 5116
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

I know, reading that list is like visiting the planetarium.

She looks similar to what I look like, except that I look like that at the end of a night, not the beginning...

She was high enough to forget about the fake tan on the FRONT of her legs, too.

On the upside, I do like her shoes...

Lindsay Lohan Misses Flight to Washington D.C. For White House Correspondents' Bash
    Exclusive

Some things just never change. Lindsay Lohan was a no-show at LAX for her scheduled 1 PM flight to the nation's capital for the White House Correspondents' Dinner.

We know Lindsay was supposed to be on the flight, along with her lawyer, Shawn Holley. Shawn made the flight, as did another passenger named George Clooney, who will also be at the dinner.

As for why Lindsay missed the flight ... we're told she just couldn't pull it together. She PLANS on taking a later flight.

There are reports Lindsay was out late last night -- although we have not confirmed it.

Funny ... we asked Shawn Holley who was a more difficult client -- Lindsay or OJ Simpson (Shawn worked for Johnnie Cochran during the OJ trial). Her answer: "I have no difficult clients."

BAahahaha, I have no difficult clients. Bitch please!

This whole correspondent's dinner is a crock of shit.
    lurkur likes this.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

...and why was she invited to the Corespondent's Dinner again?

According to X17 via wwtdd.com, she was out until 6am partying... Shock!

Lindsay partied until 6am, missed flight to meet the President - What Would Tyler Durden Do

Seriously?! She missed a flight to meet the president because she was partying?! Thats just pitiful.

Quote Originally Posted by NVash View Post
    Seriously?! She missed a flight to meet the president because she was partying?! Thats just pitiful.
    The same girl that keeps lying/making excuses for her own irresponsible actions and breaks the law - over and over again.
    I'm actually kind of shocked that she isn't trying to improve her public image, as if the work offers haven't dried up and she has nothing to worry about.

I know she's delusional, you'd think that reality would set in sooner or later.
    Rock bottom is going to be rough for her.

Let's be real. She gon' DIE before she hits rock bottom.

Rock bottom doesn't exist for bitches like this.
    Novice likes this.

I hope the president takes offense and throws her in Guatanamo.
    fattymatty likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMarie View Post
    Rock bottom? She hasnt hit that yet? I thought that would be when she was threatened with going to jail but no, she made a mockery of the judicial system and shes laughing all the way to the club.

The saddest part is that I dont see anyone doing anything anymore. Theyre probably going to leave her alone until she does something really stupid and ends up hospitalized or dead. I hope it doesnt get to that. I used to be fan of hers back when she knew how to eat, had red hair and a little bit of sense in her head... or at least acted like she did.

Quote Originally Posted by angelais View Post
    This whole correspondent's dinner is a crock of shit.
    Big ole vouch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    BAahahaha, I have no difficult clients. Bitch please!
    A true lawyer indeed.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

(A snippet so my post isn't TL;DR.)
    Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post
    Lindsay Lohan Misses Flight to Washington D.C. For White House Correspondents' Bash
    Exclusive

We know Lindsay was supposed to be on the flight, along with her lawyer, Shawn Holley. Shawn made the flight, as did another passenger named George Clooney, who will also be at the dinner.

As for why Lindsay missed the flight ... we're told she just couldn't pull it together. She PLANS on taking a later flight.

There are reports Lindsay was out late last night -- although we have not confirmed it.
    The highlighted quote, "As for why Lindsay missed the flight ... we're told she just couldn't pull it together. TOTALLY reminds me of the flick, Fast TImes at Ridgemont High, when Sean Penn's character, Jeff Spicoli arrives late for class, with a donut perched in the waistband of his jeans, and his teacher asks him why and he says, "I just couldn't make it on time..."

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMarie View Post
    The same girl that keeps lying/making excuses for her own irresponsible actions and breaks the law - over and over again.
    I'm actually kind of shocked that she isn't trying to improve her public image, as if the work offers haven't dried up and she has nothing to worry about.

I know she's delusional, you'd think that reality would set in sooner or later.
    I must say I am a little shocked, too. I honestly thought the end of her legal bullshit would accompany some serious reassessing of what a loser she has truly become, but it's painfully obvious that she doesn't think she is a loser at all.

I always ponder an interview I read with Robert Downey Jr about how he made his comeback, after finally owning up to what a fuck up he'd truly become. From memory, he said he made a conscious decision to stay out of the press for about a year or two, and to get healthy and I think it was the film Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, where he offered to make it for no fee, or his fee paid his insurance for the film.

She has no humility, no care for anyone or herself, no sense of responsibility and it's everyone else's fault. She'll probably release a statement saying that the travel documents had a wrong departure time, or the plane left early...

*8*
    Silver Member

Anyone stupid enough to have anything to do with Lindsay, other than trying to get her the help she so desperately needs, deserves what-ever they get. The fact that she's totally blowing (no pun intended) any opportunity she's getting at this late stage shows just how close to rock bottom or death that she really is.

I hope they don't let her in. She'll probably show up in last night's clothes.

You say that as if shell show up. I mean, lets be serious here folks. Shes busy partying and doing drugs. Obama and his dinner can wait.

Thread Information