Page 12 of 342 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    Only if we're lucky and her dumb celebrity luck runs out. Bitch has weaseled out of everything so far, I'm not getting my hopes up again. But if she does get prison, omg how I'll point and laugh then...
    And even if she does weasel out, the trial! should be richy entertaining!

This is gonna be a win/win for us!

^^Is it certain that the DA will file charges though? I've read different reports.

Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    The only way she'll learn any kind of lesson is by being charged and convicted and by allowing the law to run its course. Otherwise, you can bet your last dollar other items WILL disappear, and she will continue to believe she's entitled, and continue to steal because there's no punishment (so far) that is able to deter her. It's a self-fulfilling prophecy.
    i totally agree. not 3 years, but definitely a couple of months.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Quote Originally Posted by FreeLL View Post

She prosecutes grand thefts and death penalty trials ?

Throw this used up whore in jail with her cunt mother.
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

She better get jail time and go on a drug bender a la Charlie Sheen before the big day!

I don't even think she had the option of leaving LA, something about violating her probation or some shit.

Ugh what a shame, Linds ain't gonna bet better hanging around the same group of scumbags. But it's all on her sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Authority View Post
    I don't even think she had the option of leaving LA, something about violating her probation or some shit.

Ugh what a shame, Linds ain't gonna bet better hanging around the same group of scumbags. But it's all on her sadly.
    Yeah she was stuck in LA until Feb 25th because of outpatient therapy and drug testing. Now after what is expected to happen tomorrow who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    A nice long trial will be much appreciated! Hahahaha that the same hardass prosecutor will be getting this. State Prison???? oh if only...

Soooo..who thinks that Linds will crack under the pressure of the charges, impending trial, etc. and not just go completely off the rails, but also plunge off a high bridge when she leaves the tracks and plummet into a swollen torrent of a river?

Maybe a high speed chase?
    Oh Soj, you paint such a beautiful picture. I can't wait for the meltdown.

Oooh, and wouldn't it be great if the prosecuter got a special manicure that says U R F#*ked.

Happy trails to you...until we meet again.
    I love & miss you Dad.

Quote Originally Posted by lisalucy69 View Post
    Oooh, and wouldn't it be great if the prosecuter got a special manicure that says U R F#*ked.
    That would be all kinds of win. We can dream, can't we?

She just never quits. My sympathy for LiLo has finally 100% run out, only rewatching Mean Girls could make me wish her the best now. Lock her up!
    And so, I will keep fighting to make the US a more progressive, multi-cultural country, and my fight starts on GossipRocks - mikesandy

As much as I'd love to see the perp walk, I don't think it will happen.

Lindsay Lohan: Perp Walk Fears

2/7/2011 1:00 AM PST by TMZ Staff

Lindsay Lohan could be getting a very unwanted TV role as early as today -- accused felon in handcuffs, paraded before scores of cameras.

TMZ broke the story ... Lindsay will be charged with felony grand theft as early as today.

An LAPD source tells TMZ ... no decision has been made on whether an arrest warrant will be issued -- which would then allow cops to find Lindsay, put her in cuffs, and walk her into the station in front of a gaggle of reporters.

There are other options. Authorities could make arrangements for Lindsay to voluntarily surrender at a location and in a manner that would avoid the cameras.

And there's another possibility ... The D.A. could allow Lindsay to surrender in court, at her arraignment.

A perp walk in a shoplifting case is unusual, but not unheard of. It would certainly send a message.

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    Lindsay Lohan: I'm Just an Easy Target

Lindsay is telling people, "Nothing is worth going back."
    That chonchy cracker jack prize looking necklace must have been!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    A nice long trial will be much appreciated! Hahahaha that the same hardass prosecutor will be getting this. State Prison???? oh if only...

Soooo..who thinks that Linds will crack under the pressure of the charges, impending trial, etc. and not just go completely off the rails, but also plunge off a high bridge when she leaves the tracks and plummet into a swollen torrent of a river?

Maybe a high speed chase?
    Once the trial gets close, it should get good. She's gonna be thinking "man, if I'm going to jail anyway, I might as well ________ (fill in the blank". I think it stands a good chance of getting pretty fucking awesome for us!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

No charges to be filed Monday in jewelry theft case linked to Lindsay Lohan

February 7, 2011 | 10:08 am

Prosecutors in Los Angeles said no charges would be filed Monday against actress Lindsay Lohan in connection with the disappearance of a $2,500 necklace from a Venice jewelry store.
    It was not immediately clear if or when prosecutors, who have been presented a case by the Los Angeles Police Department, would move forward with criminal charges.
    If Lohan is charged in the case, it would be the most serious criminal count to date for the actress, who has made headlines for drunk driving and stints in rehab.
    Attorney Dmitry Gorin, a former prosecutor, said a suspect in such a case could face felony grand theft and second-degree burglary charges.
    A conviction can result in probation or jail time. It could also be deemed a violation of her probation for a 2007 driving-under-the-influence conviction.
    In addition to her probation, Lohan faces a criminal investigation in Riverside County involving allegations that she shoved a worker at the Betty Ford Center.
    Referring to the necklace case, Lohan's attorney, Shawn Chapman Holley, released a statement over the weekend saying, "We vehemently deny these allegations."
    Last week, police detectives presented the results of their investigation into the alleged theft to prosecutors. Detectives investigated whether Lohan stole a "one-of-a-kind" necklace that went missing last month from a Venice jewelry store not far from where she lives.
    The piece, described as a gold necklace with semiprecious stones, disappeared Jan. 22 from the store in the 1300 block of Abbot Kinney Boulevard, and police began investigating a few days later. According to law enforcement sources, Lohan was seen in a store security video wearing the necklace before it was reported missing.
    After detectives began looking into the case and preparing a search warrant, a Lohan associate took the necklace to the Pacific Division police station, sources said.

No charges to be filed Monday in jewelry theft case linked to Lindsay Lohan | L.A. NOW | Los Angeles Times

No charges today, but it sounds like they're leaving the possibility open.

Can someone wish her to the corn fields already!? I am so sick of her.
    In a jungle like this, every girl needs a jeep!

This fucking sucks. Way to fuck up my Monday, bitches.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Thread Information