Page 118 of 342 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120121122128168218 ... LastLast
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 5116
Like Tree2740Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

I think she looks a lot like Liz - at 70:

And she’s looking forward to getting back on a film set. ‘I like the structure,’ she said.

‘You have to be there in the morning, so that means you can’t go out the night before. I’ve learnt a lot of lessons, and that’s one of them,’ she said, as she waltzed off into the LA night air to pick up her car.
    LOL, what does she know about structure on a film set? She hasn't worked in years, and she thinks we've forgotten that letter the producer released about her partying and not showing up on set?
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Quote Originally Posted by Stereo Inferno View Post
    Enough to dream up a crazy and completely fictitious story about Elizabeth Taylor sending her a ring and letter.
    Who knew Liz Taylor had costume jewellery?

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Who knew Liz Taylor had costume jewellery?
    EXACTLY!!

And even if Liz was in the habit of writing to young actresses and sending them cheap jewellery, why the fuck would she choose Blohan? (Or 'Blowfish' since the lip and cheek enhancements.)

fgg

Lindsay Lohan finished her morgue hours yesterday, final court appearance is today

Lindsay Lohan is due in court today. This will be her final court appearance on behalf of her formal probation, and it’s looking like she’s going to ace it. She’s done all of her morgue hours, she’s checked in with her probation officer, she’s only drunkenly run over one person. Everything’s coming up roses for The Cracken!

TMZ says she only finished her morgue hours last night, which is kind of funny. Team Crack has been pushing multiple stories to TMZ about how LL was going above and beyond at the morgue and how she was going to be done with her hours early! And there she was, at the last minute, finishing everything up. Somebody’s slipping back into crackhead mode. Also, you can expect a big crackie extravaganza tonight, of course. Party time!

Meanwhile, poor Steve Honig (LL’s mouthpiece) went to Radar to say, “Lindsay is very much looking forward to closing this chapter of her life and moving on to the next. She has some great projects on the table right now and others in development, and is very much looking forward to getting back to work.” As for “work” – there are already issues with the Elizabeth Taylor movie, of course. LL is “having to jump through hoops to get a Canadian work permit to shoot a movie that could jump start her career,” according to TMZ. It’s all because LL has two DUIs and a theft conviction, which makes the whole work permit thing a lot harder. Plus, Canada probably wants no part of the Lohan Cracktastrophe. Still, LL has her lawyers “filling out the maze of paperwork required to get the work permit, and… It’s a pretty sure bet Canada will give Lindsay the right to shoot the movie.” We’ll see, won’t we?

http://www.celebitchy.com/217878/lin...ance_is_today/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

STOP BEING GOOD, bitch!
    Stereo Inferno likes this.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Too late, she's off probation. For the first time in her adult life I believe. Don't worry, it won't be all that long before she's chewing up the court's time and making is laugh again.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Yay Linds. I knew you could do it. You have talent and I believe in you!!!

*channeling spirit of Buttmunch*
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

fgg

Judge Tells Lindsay Lohan to 'Stop the Nightclubbing' as Probation Ends

As long as she stays out of trouble, Lindsay Lohan's days in criminal court have finally come to an end.

Nearly five years after the first of her two DUI arrests – and after multiple stints in rehab, at least five trips to jail and a necklace theft case – Lohan, 25, has satisfied her probation terms in her drunk driving case. She is no longer required to appear in court or report to a probation officer.

"She has done everything this court has asked of her," Judge Stephanie Sautner said Thursday.

Since November, Lohan has completed more than 50 days of janitorial duty at the L.A. County morgue and 18 therapy sessions.

But the judge did give the actress a final warning, albeit in a warm and supportive tone of voice: "You need to live your life in a more mature way," Sautner said. "Stop the nightclubbing and focus on your work. I don't expect to see you again."

"I just want to say thank you for being fair," Lohan, who wore a teal-colored suit with her hair in a bun, told the judge. "It's opened a lot of doors for me, so I really appreciate it."

For the necklace theft case, Lohan will now serve informal probation until May 24, 2014, but her only requirement, the judge said, will be to obey all laws. If she slips up in the next two and a half years, the judge could sentence her to 245 days in jail.

"It's not that hard [to stay out of trouble]," Sautner added. "I know it's hard when you have people following you all over the place, but that's the life you chose."

The actress, who is attempting a career comeback, is slated to appear on an upcoming episode of Glee, her rep confirmed Wednesday. Lohan has also signed on to play Elizabeth Taylor in an upcoming Lifetime movie Liz and Dick.

"Lindsay is ending one chapter and getting ready to start the next," her rep Steve Honig said. "She is very eager to get back on set and jump into her next few projects."
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    For the necklace theft case, Lohan will now serve informal probation until May 24, 2014, but her only requirement, the judge said, will be to obey all laws. If she slips up in the next two and a half years, the judge could sentence her to 245 days in jail.
    As much as I would love for that to actually happen.... she won't go to jail.
    But one could only hope

Two and a half years?... I give her a couple months before she's back to her "old ways"

She always looks so dirty
    Who ordered a naked Swede?? MEEEEE!!

laurenshelton2 thinks I'm worse than Claymates.

[YOUTUBE]_0Mi5Q-ExZ8[/YOUTUBE]

Good luck Lindsay.
    dksnj likes this.

*8*
    Silver Member

What will Lindsay do now that the cameras are not following her to and from court?? I think she grew addicted to the attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Stereo Inferno View Post
    [YOUTUBE]_0Mi5Q-ExZ8[/YOUTUBE]

Good luck Lindsay.

Wow, she seriously hit the wall after the hoodie pic. All downhill from there.
    Stereo Inferno likes this.

Creepy. It turns into a horror film after the hoodie pic.
    Jadestone and Pinkii like this.

Thread Information