Page 117 of 342 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127167217 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 5116
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by Jezi View Post
    But she's ~*FAMOUS*~!

There are probably people who would pay to sleep with her, not because they find her attractive but because she's famous.
    She is? Still? Or does she think she is?

Well I've never heard of her.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

me either

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Quote Originally Posted by NVash View Post
    She is? Still? Or does she think she is?
    Well, she's that former actress who's now mostly known for her legal troubles and the fact she looks at least 30 years older than she is. For some people (including Lindsay) that counts as fame.

Feb 22 '12 Lindsay Lohan was in court today, judge said she’s “getting her life back on track”

Lindsay Lohan was in court today. Do we have to talk about this court appearance endlessly? It wasn’t her first, and it won’t be her last. Surprisingly enough, even with all of the cracked-out Terry Richardson photo shoots and trainwreck appearances in NYC, Lindsay managed to complete her community service hours this month at the morgue (where she gets all of her fashion tips). As for the fashion… look, we’ve totally seen worse from LL. Yes, this seafoam-green (??) minidress isn’t appropriate for court, but it’s not completely INappropriate either. Her lips are still jacked. She’s wearing candy-colored lipstick. Oh… wait… I think I just got it. Is she channeling 1960s Liz Taylor? Is that it? You know this crackhead plans her court outfits according to a very specific crackie system. I really think this ensemble is somehow related to Liz Taylor.
    Anyway, here’s what went down with the judge:
    Lindsay Lohan just got yet another rave review from Judge Stephanie Sautner during her probation progress report hearing this AM — as Sautner proudly announced, “You’re in the home stretch!”
    Sautner was impressed — that for the 3rd time in a row, Lindsay completed her required community service and therapy sessions.
    Sautner gushed, “You seem to be getting your life back on track.”
    Lindsay has ONE MORE progress hearing set for March 29th — by which date she must complete her final 14 days of community service at the L.A. County morgue, and 5 more therapy sessions.
    If she stays on track, Lindsay will be placed on informal probation, meaning all she has to do is obey all laws.
    Then again, that’s been a tall order in the past.
    TMZ obtained a copy of Lindsay’s latest probation progress report …and according to the document she still owes $3500 in community service fees related to the jewelry theft case. The original debt was $3900.
    [From TMZ]
    Do you think she keep everything (relatively) together for one more month? Oscar weekend is going to be hard for her, you know. There will probably be LOTS of parties at the Marmont, which is LL’s current home. Ten bucks says she gets into some kind of crack shenanigans this weekend. TEN BUCKS. But even then, it won’t matter. The California legal system has wiped their hands of the Cracken. They just want her out of the system.
    Update – video! She looks like hell here. Is that a wig?
    [IMG]http://c.gigcount.com/wildfire/IMP/CXNID=2000002.11NXC/bT*xJmx*PTEzMjk5NTY2NjM4MDAmcHQ9MTMyOTk1NjY2NTg1OS ZwPSZkPSZnPTImbz*2MGZjN2UxNDYyMjI*NTY4YjVjZWIzNDgw/YzhmNmNjZiZvZj*w.gif[/IMG]

Photos courtesy of Fame/Flynet.
    Judge to Lindsay: 'You're in the Home Stretch!'

Lindsay Lohan
    just got yet another rave review from Judge Stephanie Sautner during her probation progress report hearing this AM -- as Sautner proudly announced, "You're in the home stretch!"

Sautner was impressed -- that for the 3rd time in a row, Lindsay completed her required community service and therapy sessions.

Sautner gushed, "You seem to be getting your life back on track."

Lindsay has ONE MORE progress hearing set for March 29th -- by which date she must complete her final 14 days of community service at the L.A. County morgue, and 5 more therapy sessions.

If she stays on track, Lindsay will be placed on informal probation, meaning all she has to do is obey all laws.

Then again, that's been a tall order in the past.

TMZ obtained a copy of Lindsay's latest probation progress report ...and according to the document she still owes $3500 in community service fees related to the jewelry theft case. The original debt was $3900.

As for how Lindsay's been able to turn her life around -- her lawyer Shawn Holley shared an interesting theory with us on her way out of court today (below) ... and she might just be on to something ...

Judge to Lindsay Lohan -- 'You're in the Home Stretch!' | TMZ.com

And then there is this....
    Lindsay Lohan I'm Living & Breathing Liz Taylor to Prep for Movie Role
    Lindsay Lohan ain't no slacker -- TMZ has learned, the actress is studying up hardcore for her new movie role ... doing everything she can to accurately portray a young Elizabeth Taylor.

In case you haven't heard -- Lindsay just inked a deal with Lifetime to play Liz Taylor in the network's new made-for-TV biopic called "Liz and Dick." Production is scheduled to kick off late March, after Lindsay's probation is terminated.

Lindsay is telling friends, she's taking her new gig extremely seriously -- "obsessing over getting the part right" for the film.

According to sources, Lindsay is doing nothing but watching old Liz Taylor movies to help her recreate the Hollywood icon's posture, speech, and every other little detail.

We're told Lindsay has also been watching old Liz interviews online and reading a bunch of Liz biographies.

Lifetime is taking a hard stance with Lindsay too -- demanding she complete ALL her probation requirements before filming begins ... which Lindsay has promised to do.
    Free Charmed.

If you squint your eyes, it looks like she's wearing a pink long-sleeve leotard under her dress. She's got the 'seafoam green' dress clashing against her skin tone, making her look more ginger than she needs/wants to be, then she's got baby shit shoes that don't flatter a single element of her look. And her weave must be shot to hell, because that's the wig she wore with that white suit recently.

All jokes aside though, one thing I hate the most about Lindsay's style (or lack of) is the hand and wrist tattoos. Teeny tattoos everywhere like that look so skanky and I am a HUGE fan of tattoos. I even have my own forearm tattoos, it's just that I take the time to find the best artists and custom designs, not choosing from the wall of crap.

She was so pretty a mere 5 years ago... She's just a badly polished turd now.

Good Lord, what is THIS!!! An old roommate of mine looked almost exactly the same as Lindsay in this pic... And she was 37.

Last edited by Stereo Inferno; February 23rd, 2012 at 08:35 AM.

her lips are out of control.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

^completely!! she doesn't even look like herself. my god.

Feb 23 '12 Dina Lohan explains her crackie reasons for canceling her Dr. Drew interview

Dina Lohan went with her daughter Lindsay to court yesterday – Dina could be seen in the background of some of the Lindsay photos, plus Dina was photographed on her own. It doesn’t really surprise or shock me that Dina came with Lindsay, as we’ve known for so many years that Dina is Lindsay’s biggest enabler/enforcer/defender/pimp. But Dina does have another side to her – the side that wants all of the attention that her daughter gets. Thus, Dina still schedules interviews for herself. A few days ago, she was scheduled to appear on Dr. Drew’s HLN show. Then, the day of her scheduled appearance, HLN’s PR person sent an email to all outlets – “Dina Lohan has just cancelled her appearance scheduled for tonight on HLN’s Dr. Drew@ 9pm ET. She has not rescheduled.”

Now, considering Dr. Drew and Lindsay have a tortured history (as in, he thinks she should be framed for a crime and thrown into a dark hole, which is pretty bad coming from someone who fancies himself a medical professional), it’s weird that Dina would agree to speak to Dr. Drew in the first place. And when she canceled, I just figured that Lindsay had crack-squawked to her mother and Dina had acquiesced, pulling the interview. But Dina’s spokesman (incidentally, the same man who speaks for Lindsay too – the dreaded crack-enabler Steve Honig) went to Radar to paint a pretty picture:
    Dina Lohan was by her daughter, Lindsay Lohan’s side when she received a glowing progress report in court Wednesday, and she intends to support her fully, even going so far as to cancel a scheduled interview with TV host Dr. Drew Pinsky, after deciding it’s best not to talk publicly about her family, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.
    As previously reported, Lindsay was praised by Judge Stephanie Sautner during her progress hearing stemming from her misdemeanor theft case.
    The judge told the 25-year-old during the brief hearing that it looks like she has gotten “her life back on track.” Furthermore, Lindsay is in the homestretch of completing all her probation requirements, and once she finishes the remaining 14 days of community service and 5 therapy sessions she will have fullfilled all of the obligations from the Court and will no longer be required to report to her probation officer.
    Mama Lohan was scheduled to appear on Dr. Drew’s HLN show Tuesday, but at the last minute backed out. “Dina’s decision to not appear on Dr. Drew was hers and hers alone. Her feeling is that right now it is better to support her family than to talk about them,” Lohan family rep Steve Honig tells RadarOnline.com.
    However, Dina hasn’t ruled out sitting down with the respected doc in the future. “Dina truly respects Dr. Drew and would love to do his show in the future. Maybe in a month or so she will revisit the invitation. Dr. Drew was very gracious and understanding about her reason for canceling, and there are no hard feelings at all between the two,” a source close to the situation says.
    Meanwhile, with Lindsay’s legal woes almost behind her, the actress is mounting a comeback and has inked a deal with Lifetime to play Elizabeth Taylor in the biopic television movie, and will be hosting Saturday Night Live on March 3.
    [From Radar]
    All this time, I always figured that “Steve Honig” was just Dina’s alias. Like, she puts on a fake accent and calls up media outlets to supply cracked-out quotes. Anyway, is it even worth noting how incredibly stupid the Family Lohan is? Dr. Drew and Lindsay were engaged in a verbal death-match not so long ago, and LL (rightly) claimed that Dr. Drew is “a quack and a sellout.” But Lindsay’s mom still totally respects him, especially if he wants to pay attention to her!

Photos courtesy of Fame/Flynet and WENN.
    Free Charmed.

It's official: 49 year old Dina Lohan actually looks better and younger than her 25 year old daughter.

^ Except for her neck!

Lindsay looks horrendous and how exactly is she channelling a young Liz Taylor???

Why is TMZ suddenly kissing Lohan's ass?

Just found this in amongst the probabtion hearing and giant lips stories on google...

Lindsay Lohan reveals that Elizabeth Taylor gifted her with a ring | Mail Online

By BAZ BAMIGBOYE
    Lindsay Lohan told me the late Elizabeth Taylor sent her a ring before she died.

‘I treasure it,’ she said when we discussed her forthcoming TV drama about the two-time Oscar-winning star’s titanic love affair with Richard Burton.
    ‘It came with this beautiful note, hand-written by Elizabeth Taylor, which was very encouraging about my work - and that work is something I should concentrate on,’ Lohan, 25, continued.

I couldn’t resist asking: How big was the diamond? She laughed and said: ‘It’s a costume ring! It has a cognac-coloured stone with precious stones set round it.

‘After I was sent it, I put the ring, and the letter, away in a safe place so I wouldn’t lose it. But I took them out recently when I was asked to portray her. It’s a tiny connection to her.’

Lindsay and I met on Wednesday in LA, as the parties were cranking up ahead of Sunday night’s Oscars.

And I thought the actress, wearing a sequinned and feathered black jacket and carrying a powder-blue Prada handbag, looked more confident than I’d seen her in a long time.

I’m happy about what happened,’ she said, referring to praise she’d received from a Los Angeles County court judge at a recent probation hearing. ‘I realise how important it is not to muck this up. This is my chance to get on with my life.’

I was glad to hear it. As far as I’m concerned, there’s never been a problem with Lindsay’s acting - it’s self-discipline (or the lack thereof) that’s been the trouble.

The Taylor-Burton television film is called Liz And Dick - although Elizabeth Taylor loathed being called Liz.

Lindsay explained how the film begins on the set of the film Cleopatra. ‘That’s where they fell in love - and I must have watched Cleopatra 500 times,’ she laughs.

‘OK, I’m exaggerating, but I have watched it dozens of times, and studied her performance in detail. I’ve also watched Who’s Afraid Of Virginia Woolf? A lot of people felt that film echoed her tumultuous relationship with Richard.’
    Lindsay (who like Taylor, was a child star — first achieving fame at the age of 11 in The Parent Trap) has yet to decide whether she will dye her blonde hair dark for the role, or wear wigs.

‘We’re discussing all of that, and I’m working with a make-up designer who worked with her,’ she told me. She’ll wear contact lenses to match Elizabeth’s famously violet eyes.

And she’s looking forward to getting back on a film set. ‘I like the structure,’ she said.

‘You have to be there in the morning, so that means you can’t go out the night before. I’ve learnt a lot of lessons, and that’s one of them,’ she said, as she waltzed off into the LA night air to pick up her car.
    Riiiiight.

‘You have to be there in the morning, so that means you can’t go out the night before. I’ve learnt a lot of lessons, and that’s one of them,’ she said.

How many brain cells has she got left?

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    ‘You have to be there in the morning, so that means you can’t go out the night before. I’ve learnt a lot of lessons, and that’s one of them,’ she said.

How many brain cells has she got left?
    Enough to dream up a crazy and completely fictitious story about Elizabeth Taylor sending her a ring and letter.

Thread Information