Page 113 of 342 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123163213 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 5116
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

^ I Know Who Killed Me? That movie was beyond horrible.

And the fake pregnancy movie, which was excellent.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

hat's better! Lindsay Lohan goes for modest glamour in a bright pink dress at magazine party

By Daily Mail Reporter

Last updated at 10:17 AM on 13th February 2012

She has made a series of rather careworn appearances on the red carpet of late.
    But Lindsay Lohan went for modest glamour over the weekend as she attended a party for Purple magazine looking chic in a bright pink dress.
    The 25-year-old actress cut an unusually stylish appearance in the outfit, which featured a high-neck and pleated skirt.

LOHAN

Lohan was at the Purple Magazine held at New York's Standard Hotel, held to celebrate Andrew‘s Love Letters show and BLK DNM’s 1 year anniversary.
    Earlier in the day, Lohan was seen looking smart in a smart fitted black jacket with flared jeans with a simple grey sweatshirt during a trip to the SoHo are with sister Ali and brother Michael Jr.
    A pair of round sunglasses and large black bag completed the look.

Casual chic: Lindsay Lohan looked classy in flared jeans, fitted black coat and grey sweater as she took a shopping trip in New York with sister Ali yesterday

Platinum effect: Lindsay's bleached blonde hair was pulled into an updo and she wore round sunglasses on the trip

Very slim: A smiling Ali Lohan joined her older sister on the trip

She seemed happy and relaxed as she stopped into a shoe store in the trendy Manhattan district.

And her younger sister Ali, whose weight has been the subject of much media speculation, was seen smiling and laughing as she followed her sister down the street.
    However, she didn't manage to hide her extremely slim frame in a pair of drainpipe black jeans and high heeled boots.

Love shape: Ali looked relaxed as she clutched a heart shaped lollipop

Sibling act: Lindsay also stepped out with her younger brother Michael Jr who wrapped up warm against the New York winter

Fashion: The actress's sartorial choices have been criticised recently, but she looked chic in low key gear today

Aged: Lindsay's unflattering outfit drew some negative comments at an event last week

At one point, she was spotted clutching a Valentine's Day heart shaped lollipop.

The sisters were joined by brother Michael Jr, who walked alongside Lindsay in a warm winter coat.
    Lindsay later swapped her sweater which had a neon detail for a classic white shirt as she stepped out later in the evening.

The star's more classic look made a big contrast to her much criticised appearance last week in an unflattering white outfit, which made her look older than her years.

At the amFAR Gala in New York last night, her heavy make-up and volumised hair adding to her overly matronly look.

Meanwhile, it has been revealed that Lindsay is one of the stars on board for a new documentary about Marilyn Monroe - a star with which the actress has long had a fascination.
    She will be joined by other famous faces including Uma Thurman, Zoe Saldana and Viola Davis in Liz Garbus' documentary, due for release on August 5 - the 50th anniversary of Marilyn's death.
    She recently recreated the Monroe look at a much talked about shoot for Playboy magazine, for which she went topless.

Quick change: Lindsay later swapped her sweater for a white shirt

Free Charmed.

She needs to stop doing that "fingers on the mouth" thing. IT'S NOT SEXY, SKANK!!!

Words like, Classy, Glamor, Modest, Classic and Chic should not be used in the same sentence as Lohan.
    Last edited by Honeythorn; February 13th, 2012 at 03:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DeChayz View Post
    She needs to stop doing that "fingers on the mouth" thing. IT'S NOT SEXY, SKANK!!!
    I know. It's really horrible.

It's difficult to tell the difference between her and her mother these days apart from Dina having slightly better outfits.

New theory (my own). Lohan and Co. have deluded themselves into thinking that she's not getting parts because she's known as a teen actress. She believes that instead of making her look like a moderately preserved 65 year old, the hair just makes her look more mature so those in the bidness (and not the stroll bidness) will see her as a grown up actress.

It's pretty obvious that no one in that family takes addiction seriously, so that would just not be an issue.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

You know whats sad? I saw people posting about Whitney passing and adding "And yet Lindsay lives on". When will she get it through her head that no one likes her? I dont believe shes clean for one minute. She can believe it all she wants, its her life. Youd think Whitney passing and many others would have told her something but maybe she thinks shes immortal or something. Who knows. Maybe she thinks shes the Highlander like on that Robot Chicken episode.

Ali looks like death warmed over.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Some idiot described her look with the too-long jeans, black coat and sweatshirt (wtf???) as "classy." This person must be exterminated for the good of society.

Her hair color is atrocious. I don't think she could have a less flattering shade of awful.

That pink dress is cute but it showcases how droopy her boobs are.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Think theres any possibility of her getting her old looks back? Maybe if she went back to red hair, got off whatever drugs shes using and ate once in awhile?

Quote Originally Posted by NVash View Post
    Think theres any possibility of her getting her old looks back? Maybe if she went back to red hair, got off whatever drugs shes using and ate once in awhile?
    With no drugs/alcohol/sugar & the right foods (i.e. veggies for vitamins, etc); a series of light/lazer treatments (to get rid of the "smoker's face"), a good SPF worn everyday. Diet & exercise and a boob reduction & lift?

Yeah its possible.

It is also possible to teach a chimpanzee to sign, but it doesn't that it'll be done.
    Free Charmed.

Boob reduction? They look long and strung out to me but she seems to have forgotten what a bra is. Maybe if she found a decent bra she wouldnt need a reduction?

They're messy & too big for her frame IMO.
    I think that large boobs age a woman, but, as I say just my opinion.
    Free Charmed.

Just because it is high necked does not mean it is modest
    "Cake is the language of love" - Dylan Moran

Thread Information