Page 110 of 342 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120160210 ... LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 5116
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

Actually, her thinking she's invincible is the best part about it. As long as she keeps getting away with it, she'll keep doing it and we will continue to be entertained by it.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

She'll be back there by the end of the year. Or dead at least.

I hope they had a therapist standing by to help her through the trauma when she got out!
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

At least a counselor to reintroduce her into society.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com

Lindsay Lohan is telling friends ... her 4.5 hour stint in the pokey was "scary" ... even though she was never placed with the general population.

We're told Lindsay was alone in her cell during her time in custody at Century Regional Detention Facility in Lynwood, CA.

Sources tell us Lindsay described the jail as "cold" -- saying it's one of the worst places she's ever been in her life.

Lindsay is telling friends the experience was another wake up call ... insisting she's learned from her mistakes and wants to put her problems behind her.

We're told Lindsay didn't eat anything during her stay at Lynwood -- then again, it's not like she had time for a meal.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

^^Ah, from the 'STFU you stupid useless twat files'.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll

So where's the mug shot already?
    We need to add it to the "Downward Spiral" wall of fame
    How many is that now - 6 ?

Scary to be alone with herself and do a self assessment? Probably just playing the "poor lil' me" card again. I cannot with her anymore and yet I keep coming back to this thread. But out of jail she'll get into troubles soon enough again *rubs hands in anticipation*

Isn't that the same damn shit she spewed the last time she was in jail for a minute or 2? I don't understand how *Banned* actually did time for violating probation and this trick is going on 4 straight years for probation without finishing a single requirement.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    Isn't that the same damn shit she spewed the last time she was in jail for a minute or 2? I don't understand how *Banned* actually did time for violating probation and this trick is going on 4 straight years for probation without finishing a single requirement.
    All I can think of is that White Oprah is giving stellar blowjobs left, right and centre to keep her little cash cow out of jail.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

^ I wouldnt let that touch me with a ten foot pole, gloves and all the condoms in the World.

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    that's what i don't get, either.
    paris "only" had one DUI and was in jail for about 20 days because she violated her probation twice. lindsay had two DUIs, they found coke in her car and she failed to do all kinds of classes and stuff she was supposed to do. how is that fair?
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Lindsay Lohan Disheveled in Dirty Clothes

Lindsay Lohan Disheveled in Dirty Clothes — is She Still Partying?

November 20, 2011 02:05 AM EST
    comments: 2

Lindsay Lohan was spotted sporting some dingy "second day" wear after emerging from Chateau Marmont following a night of partying. You'd figure the troubled LiLo would focus on cleaning up her act, but that's obviously not going to happen.

One would also figure an experienced party-girl veteran like Lindsay Lohan would keep a spare change of clothes in her bag or something, since the whole "walk of shame" look isn't becoming on anyone. Sources show the disheveled boxed-blonde coming out of the Chateau Marmont in the same clothes she wore the night before during what appears to have been an all-nighter for Linds. She also dove into a vehicle that sped away with her after the paparazzi were able to snap a few shots of her in the wrinkled and not-so-flattering apparel.
    Is Linday Lohan the same old LiLo?
    In short, YES. Lindsay appears to have not learned a thing in all the antics she's been through with the legal system. She just did a few hours in jail earlier this month, but it appears she's not interested in acknowledging any lessons that could have been learned from the experience. Here's to watching Lindsay Lohan become the world's next Amy Winehouse. Was that harsh?

I'm getting sick of those shoes. I don't get them.

I had no idea where to put this story... So this tread it is...
    Sorry if this has already been posted.

With Pam Anderson? I wondering if Pam will give her any tips on hooking.
    Ew. I just got the worst mental picture of them together.

BUT Her "rep" (Dina) is denying that she is going to Dubai.
    So, why would they include Lindsay on the bill and spend money advertising it?

My guess: Because she was hoping to keep it quiet.
    Dina - You are an idiot.

Anyway....

Lindsay Lohan in Dubai for New Year's Eve Party on the QE2
    BY AHLAN! LIVE REPORTER
    Monday, 26 December 2011
    Lindsay Lohan and Pamela Anderson join the celeb line-up for the UAE's most glamorous bash on 31 December

It’s going to be a celeb-packed New Year in Dubai on board the legendary QE2. Lindsay Lohan, Pamela Anderson and former England cricketer Allan Lamb are just some of the names confirmed to attend the celebrations on December 31 2011 on the vessel that is currently docked at the Port Rashid Cruise Terminal in the city.
    It is the first time that the QE2 has been opened to the public for such a celebration.
    Joining Lindsay Lohan and Pamela Anderson on the guest list are Liam Cunningham, US sitcom and film star Lamman Rucker and English socialite Lady Victoria Hervey. Rumour has it that Kate Moss might also attend, as well as Roger Federer, Novak Djokovic and Rafael Nadal (who’re all in Abu Dhabi for the Mubadala World Championship from 29 to 31 December).
    The vessel, Queen Elizabeth 2, often referred to simply as the QE2, is one of the most iconic ever built. Since her launch in 1969, several members of royal families, stars, musicians and celebrities from around the globe have featured on her passenger list.
    Wondering what to expect at the party in Dubai? Well, there’s going to be spectacular music at the black tie bash with international bands The Gypsies, The Bootleg Beatles and Drury Lane, among others, playing as well as a light and sound show looking back on the QE2’s most unforgettable journeys. And, of course, there'll be a fireworks display!
    INFO: QE2 New Year’s Eve Party, 8pm, 31 December 2011, boarding at Port Rashid Cruise Terminal, Dubai. Tickets cost Dhs3,000 (VIP) and Dhs6,000 (VVIP). Call 04 444 3459 for more

Source: Lindsay Lohan in Dubai for New Year's Eve Party on the QE2 - Features - Ahlan! Live
    Annnnnd The Denial:
    The only reason they are threatening legal action is probably because the party planners broke a confidentiality agreement (i.e. advertising her appearance - it was probably just a "meet a john and get paid" job. Not a "make an appearance and get paid" job.)

Lindsay Lohan will ring in 2012 at a RAGING PARTY in Dubai -- so says an overseas party planning company ... but TMZ has learned Lohan claims it's totally full of crap and now she's threatening legal action.

Sources connected to Lohan tell us ... the actress was PISSED when she learned her name is being used to promote a massive NYE bash on the Queen Elizabeth 2 cruise ship in Dubai ... because it's simply not true.

We're told Lindsay's legal team is pounding out a cease and desist letter -- claiming she's prepared to sue the pants off the party people if they continue to lie about Lohan's NYE plans.

Lohan's rep, Steve Honig, tells TMZ ... “Lindsay is not going to Dubai, nor had she ever considered doing so. She will be spending New Year's Eve in Los Angeles with a few close friends and family."

We called the party planners for comment -- so far, no response.

Source: Lindsay Lohan -- I Will NOT Party in Dubai | TMZ.com

Thread Information