Page 11 of 342 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast
Like Tree2740Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    You have an excuse then!

You have no idea how many native English speakers make that mistake. Drives me nuts.
    That happened because Sunrider was drunk, while the black kid was typing. Then the SCRAM bracelet went off (hate it when that happens - so distracting). So a little error crept in. You know how it is. Luckily the post got clued up before the cops started knocking on the door. These things happen to everyone

Quote Originally Posted by AgentOrange View Post
    That happened because Sunrider was drunk, while the black kid was typing. Then the SCRAM bracelet went off (hate it when that happens - so distracting). So a little error crept in. You know how it is. Luckily the post got clued up before the cops started knocking on the door. These things happen to everyone
    Damn, you're on to me
    Who ordered a naked Swede?? MEEEEE!!

laurenshelton2 thinks I'm worse than Claymates.

Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post
    She will be prosecuted by the same DA that pushed for jail time instead of rehab for her. I really think this prosecutor has it in for her - which makes me happy

Lindsay Lohan Prosecutor -- Deja Vu

14 minutes ago by TMZ Staff
    TMZ has learned veteran L.A. County Deputy District Attorney Danette Meyers -- one of the toughest prosecutors in the D.A.'s office -- has been tapped to prosecute Lindsay Lohan ... again.

Meyers prosecuted Lindsay Lohan in her DUI case, so she is no stranger to the actress. But, as TMZ first reported ... Lindsay will now face felony grand theft and felonies are Danette Meyers' specialty.

Meyers has prosecuted cases for two decades and has become a go-to person in a variety of felony trials. She has been named Prosecutor of the Year twice.

After Lindsay violated her probation, Meyers sought jail time for the actress.

Meyers, who is a candidate for L.A. County District Attorney, could not be reached for comment.
    Lindsay probably peed her pants when she saw that she'd be facing this lady again. They should create a position for Meyers: Special Celebrity Prosecutor. I bet there would be less celebs getting away with murder.

fgg

Lindsay Lohan: I'm Just an Easy Target

2/6/2011 1:00 AM PST by TMZ Staff

Lindsay Lohan believes the felony grand theft charge she will face is yet another example of how she has simply become an easy target for people looking to hurt her

As we first reported, Lindsay will be charged with felony grand theft as early as Monday for allegedly stealing a $2,500 necklace from a Venice, CA jewelry store.

Sources connected with Lindsay tell TMZ ... LiLo thinks, "People just don't believe me and know I'm in a vulnerable position." She thinks the jewelry store owner is seizing the moment by concocting a story that Lindsay stole the jewelry. Lindsay insists it was loaned to her.

And we're told ... Lindsay is "extremely nervous" about the prospect of going back to jail. Although she refers to the possible penalty as jail, it's actually a lot worse ... State prison.

Lindsay is telling people, "Nothing is worth going back."

*waits for her to bring the black kid & someone else's pants in to it*
    Free Charmed.

Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Elite Member

Here we go again.... Easy Target, not my fault, I didn't hit the rehab lady, blah blah, blah. STFU.

A nice long trial will be much appreciated! Hahahaha that the same hardass prosecutor will be getting this. State Prison???? oh if only...

Soooo..who thinks that Linds will crack under the pressure of the charges, impending trial, etc. and not just go completely off the rails, but also plunge off a high bridge when she leaves the tracks and plummet into a swollen torrent of a river?

Maybe a high speed chase?

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

if you dont wanna be a target dont make yourself one honey

i'm in yer manifesto, correcting your spelling mistakes

It's her lips that are the target. People see those things flapping and think it's hunting season.
    "Hope everyone' shavin a good one!" - Karistiona

Hit By Ban Bus!

An easy target? Only because she makes it easy. She must think everyone else is stupid. Why would the police bother to charge her if the evidence were not fairly compelling? She is barely out of rehab and already fucking up. Going to prison may be what saves and rehabs her.

I just pray to the Lord it is televised, since I am all unemployed right now I have plenty of time to actually watch!

Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post
    TMZ has learned veteran L.A. County Deputy District Attorney Danette Meyers -- one of the toughest prosecutors in the D.A.'s office -- has been tapped to prosecute Lindsay Lohan ... again.

She prosecutes grand thefts and death penalty trials ?

Quote Originally Posted by FreeLL View Post

She prosecutes grand thefts and death penalty trials ?
    Don't be ridiculous. DAs are public servants and don't get to specialize like other lawyers. She got the case because it was her turn and/or because she's already familiar with Lilo.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

omg............

the smartest thing she could have done was to leave hollyweird, but bitch stayed out of some pathological sickness, Titney has it too, they're both sick in the head and will continue in their downward spiral Dana Plato style

Only if we're lucky and her dumb celebrity luck runs out. Bitch has weaseled out of everything so far, I'm not getting my hopes up again. But if she does get prison, omg how I'll point and laugh then...

Thread Information