Page 109 of 342 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113119159209 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 5116
Like Tree2740Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

“The first pictures of Lindsay weren’t exactly what they wanted so they have a new theme that they want to shoot.”

The only convincing theme they could use with this washed up piece of shit is "Strung out Crack Whore"... and we've already seen that!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by baked_tater View Post
    She should choose the 300 days and be done with it. She is a dumbass.
    Yep. At this rate, this probation will last forever, because she inevitably fucks up again and again, extending it every time. At least if her current cases were closed, her next arrest wouldn't be a probation violation as well as a crime.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Her photos werent up to snuff? Theyve got to be bad if Playboy turned them down. Last time I saw some pictures in Playboy they werent very good at all so hers must be putrid.

Quote Originally Posted by baked_tater View Post
    She should choose the 300 days and be done with it. She is a dumbass.
    Totally. It's not like she'd be in a jail like 'Bangkok Hilton'...

Hit By Ban Bus!

To be quite honest, I totally forget her probation stuff. I know she keeps violating left and right. The question is this..is this still the same probation from like 2007 or some such shit? I have seriously lost track of what facking probation she is violating.

What I don't get is why the judge would sentence her to 30 days knowing that she's not going to serve any time. I don't believe that a judge wouldn't know about the jail policies at this time.
    Were 30 days the max the judge could give?
    Free Charmed.

So 5mins in a county jail (collect $200 and pass go) is The Cracken's punishment for violating the probation that was her punishment for the misdemenour theft (the necklace?). Sorry, 5mins jail + more probation... which we'll get to enjoy watching her violate. But she still hasn't gone to trial for the carjack/high speed chase/2x cocaine possession - right?

Are all of her probation violations holding up the process for the carjacking trial?
    What do we want?
    EVIDENCE BASED SCIENCE
    When do we want it?
    AFTER PEER REVIEW

No, all of her vehicle related issues were rolled into one case. She was either very close to finishing probation for those or was actually done before the necklace heist - which is why she doesn't have the no booze restrictions any more.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Blohan carjacked + abducted three passengers + high speed persuit + 2x cocaine possession... and all she got was some effing probation?! What-the-mind-blowing-fuck?! The same probation she finished by refusing a breath test and beating a worker at rehab?

Well that tears it; I'm gonna enjoy watching Lindsay destroy what is left of her crappy existence. I don't care how much her parents suck - the only satisfying ending to this story is Blohan dying by choking on her own vomit.
    What do we want?
    EVIDENCE BASED SCIENCE
    When do we want it?
    AFTER PEER REVIEW

No no no, she wasnt guilty of the cocaine possession! Those werent her pants and it was the Black kid!

Seriously, howd she get away with that?

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    “The first pictures of Lindsay weren’t exactly what they wanted so they have a new theme that they want to shoot.”

The only convincing theme they could use with this washed up piece of shit is "Strung out Crack Whore"... and we've already seen that!
    Heh, yep. It's one thing to do an 'artsy fartsy' shoot with someone like Terry Richardson, and a 'heroin chic' vibe, but it doesn't mean you can pull off nudie glamour girl. I remember somebody - can't recall who - maybe Hef or Holly Madison, were talking about the Playboy's brand of women and I don't need to tell you what kind of woman that is....

... but she doesn't have brown teeth, droopy tits, skanky little tattoos everywhere, gross hair and dirty hands.

Lindsay Lohan surrenders to jail to begin her sentence... and is released after serving just 4.5 HOURS!

Lindsay Lohan has been released from jail after a mere 4.5 hours in custody.
    LiLo checked into the Century Regional Detention Facility in Lynwood, CA last night just before 9pm to begin serving her 30-day jail sentence.
    She was released at approximately 1:30am and headed back to her rented home after not even spending one night in jail.

The 25-year-old was set to begin her 30 day jail sentence after being found guilty of violating her probation.
    The actress was ordered to check in to the Lynwood Regional Correctional Facility before November 9 but found time to tie up some loose ends first.
    On Saturday night LiLo and friends went to Wabi-Sabi Sushi and Asian restaurant for a low key dinner.

Lindsay Lohan checks into jail to begin her 30 day sentence | Mail Online
    What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

That'll teach 'em.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Hit By Ban Bus!

Well, derp dee durr!

I understand that this is in place for all misdemeanors, the fact that she was out so quickly....
    But just thinking about what her smug ass face looks like because she didn't have to do 99% of her time, and how she probably thinks she's untouchable makes me want to vomit.

Stupid bitch.
    ~Madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push.

Thread Information