Page 108 of 342 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118158208 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 5116
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    Lindsey wins again. There is nothing they can do to her.
    She hasn't even hit her rock bottom yet! It's gonna get even worse. I see her as a Dana Plato type character, except not likable.

Hit By Ban Bus!

She looked like she had oversized dentures in her duck lipped mouth, so weird. I cannot imagine her PlayBoy pix being worth looking at.

Okay, so now we can get the Porsche crash bets going again...

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMarie View Post
    :

Also, seriously, what is the point of wasting taxpayer dollars sending this girl to jail for 20 minutes? So she can add another mugshot to her wall of fame?
    My mum would be so proud. Yet another Mugshot. The Lohan wall of fame, how many of those shots does she have now? how many does her father have?
    Waiting for Ali's first one.
    Dina would be on twitter ' So proud, today my baby girl also got her first mugshot!

Wait, shes doing her Playboy shoot blond and looking the way she does now? Ive lost interest. Playboy wouldve had my interest if they told her to clean herself up, go back to red and start looking a little better then theyd give her a million but I see that isnt what happened.

Im wondering just how bad this issue will tank before Hef realizes he messed up. Anyone know when its due out?

^^^ on the radio this morning they were saying it is supposed to be the January issue.
    "I'm not allowed within 200 feet of a school. Or a Chuck-E-Cheese..." Alan - The Hangover

As Oprah (the original one) would say, what we have hear is a "teachable moment". And that lesson is- if you are going to commit a misdemeanor, do it in LA County.

What the hell kind of example does this set to people, that they can get away with crime after crime after crime and walk away scot fucking free. Stupid bitch should be made an example of.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

OFF with her head!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I am so tired of the law seemingly not applying to Lindsay. I'm sick of watching her get all of these breaks and seeing exceptions being made to the rules for her. Even this supposedly "harsh" judge has no problem making exceptions and accommodations for her. I wish someone would make these starstruck law enforcement and CJ officials actually do their jobs instead of making every concession they can think of for Lindsay. She's repeatedly violated her parole, thumbed her nose at the system, committed crime after crime after crime, and walked away from it all with a slap on the wrist. She needs to be in jail, like anyone else with her track record would be.

Nah, headless peole generally don't provide much juicy gossip.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Everyone else is getting the same treatment. The prisons in LA are overcrowded so they are all getting out without serving their time. The legal system is doing what it is supposed to do for those who can afford good lawyers. Lindsay is the only one getting the press.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    I am so tired of the law seemingly not applying to Lindsay. I'm sick of watching her get all of these breaks and seeing exceptions being made to the rules for her. Even this supposedly "harsh" judge has no problem making exceptions and accommodations for her. I wish someone would make these starstruck law enforcement and CJ officials actually do their jobs instead of making every concession they can think of for Lindsay. She's repeatedly violated her parole, thumbed her nose at the system, committed crime after crime after crime, and walked away from it all with a slap on the wrist. She needs to be in jail, like anyone else with her track record would be.
    Not if its a misdemeanor & they were sentences to 90 days or less. It was posted up in the thread that everyone with these conditions isn't getting jail.
    Free Charmed.

Lindsay's flat pancake tits need a reshoot ya'll

The Twitterverse was in a frenzy earlier this week after Kim Kardashian announced the end of her marriage — to Poor Kris Humphries’ surprise — with people tweeting various jokes using the hashtag #LongerThanKimsMarriage. Heh.

But Kim’s marriage is actually longer than one thing — the amount of time Lindsay Lohan will serve in jail. Yesterday, Judge Stephanie Sautner sentenced LiLo to 30 days in jail but right after the judge called for recess, TMZ learned that her month-long sentence will likely only last “a matter of minutes.” Ugh.

TMZ speed-dialed their source at the Sheriff’s department and first, the insider said that Lindsay would probably end up only serving five or six days of her sentence. Brutal, right? Well, we’re just getting started. Late yesterday, more of TMZ’s sources came out of the woodwork and reported that LiLo would probably only be held for a matter of minutes. Double ugh.

An official at the Sheriff’s department told TMZ, “She’ll be out without even having to change her clothes.” Sheriff’s spokesperson Steve Whitmore added that if there is any sort of delay — and, of course, there won’t be in Lindsay’s case — she might have to spend one whole night behind bars.

It’s all about overcrowding. Misdeanour inmates only serve 20 per cent of their actual sentence, but the officials TMZ spoke with say that because of the overcrowding (of which a federal court order says “trumps everything”), inmates who are sentenced to 90 days or less are immediately released.

So, legally, Lohan isn’t getting special treatment — that’s just how California rolls with its non-violent offenders. But Lindsay does have one week to surrender to the women’s prison because Lohan informed the judge that she has work lined up. That work? Reshoots for her Playboy spread. (Ew, sorry.) According to Radar Online, her first set of photos weren’t up to snuff for the men’s magazine.

“Lindsay was told that the Playboy executives wanted to go another direction with her shoot so they asked her to come back for a second time,” claims a source. “The first pictures of Lindsay weren’t exactly what they wanted so they have a new theme that they want to shoot.”

The new shoot will take place today, and Lindsay is scheduled to be on the January cover.

“There is never a guarantee that everyone will like the photos or that they will be of high enough quality to use for the cover, but Playboy wanted to make sure that Lindsay’s pictures were exactly what they wanted,” the source added.

But back to her sentence. When the judge outlined the details, LiLo had a choice — accept the “30 days” in jail and work dozens of days at the morgue and attend numerous hours with a psychotherapist; or serve out the 300 days in jail. Whatever she chose, once she completed either, she would be done with it and could put this all in the past. My question is, if Lindsay opted for the 300 days in prison, realistically, how long would she have spent in a cell? I’m no mathelete but if 30 days equals minutes, wouldn’t 300 days translate to a few weeks? I’m a little surprised she didn’t choose that, but hey, maybe she actually wants to do the right thing, repay society for all her wrongdoings and start over with a clean slate. Yeah, right. And Kim really did love Kris.
    Last edited by Grimmlok; November 3rd, 2011 at 08:55 PM.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Hit By Ban Bus!

She should choose the 300 days and be done with it. She is a dumbass.

Thread Information