Page 107 of 342 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117157207 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 5116
Like Tree2740Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by Chalet View Post
    The Women's Shelter said she's a bad example for the women who want to get their life together!
    Preach!!

I'm starting to think the judge just likes to see Lindsay every month or something. This is so tired. Why not just revoke all probation, sentence her to a year, and let the chips fall where they may?

This shit is all at least 4 years old already.

And I also have to say... its really making me look at some of my friends from high school who got into legal trouble from some stupid shit in high school and then could. not. get. free. of legal trouble. Even 10 years later. I always thought it was cause they couldn't quit fucking up.. but it also seems like its at least also in PART because the legal system can't let them pay the consequences from the ORIGINAL damn crime. and move on. UHG.

I just can't get over any of this. Celebrity Justice sure is nice. Any one of us would have been thrown in jail a long time ago and probably still there.

^^ I would KILL to see the Judge's face when presented with this situation:

Lindsay Lohan was not immediately sent to jail because the judge decided to allow her time to complete her nude photo shoot for Playboy ... TMZ has learned.

Sources directly connected with Lindsay tell us ... Lindsay's lawyer, Shawn Holley, told the judge in chambers that Lindsay had a contract with Playboy -- a contract of nearly $1 million -- and the shoot must be completed this week. If it isn't, Lindsay would be in breach of her contract.

So Judge Stephanie Sautner cut LiLo a break ... and gave her one week to surrender. Lindsay will surrender for the camera in the next few days.

Justice is not only blind ... sometimes it's stark naked.
    - tmz
    The judge had to be thinking... 'I did not get into this line of work to deal with.... this.'

I mean... Good god. Lindsay Lohan turned out to be a helluva piece of fucked-up work.

It's a slap to Lindsay too that Playboy told her to get her teeth fixed and then reshoot because they did not like what they got at her first photoshoot. She can't even pose nude without problems.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

So I know this was asked earlier, but I gotta know, What about that jail warden who said that there is room for her to do her whole jail sentence?
    Is that still a viable option? Because that would rock!

6 days is NOT long enough for this trick.

She is gonna go through some nasty withdrawals too.
    ~Madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push.

Quote Originally Posted by gardenwitch View Post
    So I know this was asked earlier, but I gotta know, What about that jail warden who said that there is room for her to do her whole jail sentence?
    Is that still a viable option? Because that would rock!

6 days is NOT long enough for this trick.

She is gonna go through some nasty withdrawals too.

Yes yes, I can't remember who said it, but we need to find that guys phone number and remind him he said he had PLENTY of room for her!!!
    Who do I have to fuck to get off this boat?

Quote Originally Posted by kalirga View Post
    Judge said to stop tweeting about the morgue, haha.
    This cracked me up for some reason!
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

fgg

Lindsay Lohan
    She'll Get Out of Jail In Minutes

Lindsay Lohan will almost certainly get out of jail in a matter of minutes ... this according to officials from the L.A. County Sheriff's Department.

Two Sheriff's Dept. officials tell us ... if someone receives a misdemeanor sentence of 90 days or less, they are routinely processed in and then released. As one of the officials put it, "She'll be out without even having to change her clothes."

Judge Stephanie Sautner sentenced Lindsay to serve 30 days in the pokey, adding that the only way to shave time off the sentence is if it's required by law. A Sheriff's official told us earlier this week ... misdemeanor inmates only serve 20% of the actual sentence because of overcrowding. But the 2 officials we spoke with today say ... because of overcrowding they immediately release inmates sentenced to less than 90 days.

As for what the judge said -- that the sentence can only be reduced if required by law -- the officials say there's a federal court order on overcrowding that "trumps everything," and that order has been interpreted to immediately release people with short jail sentences.

Sheriff's spokesperson Steve Whitmore just confirmed with TMZ ... Lindsay will get in and out of jail pronto, adding the only reason there might be any sort of delay is if there are lots of other inmates who are being processed out at the same time.

bummer news of the day!!
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

fucking figures..........

wtf evar. there is no saving this trick. she's going to have to kill someone and even THEN, she'll maybe do a fucking week in "jail"!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

....misdemeanor inmates only serve 20% of the actual sentence because of overcrowding.
    But what about inmates that have about 20 misdemeanors under their belt and violated their probation and/or court orders, many times?

Also, seriously, what is the point of wasting taxpayer dollars sending this girl to jail for 20 minutes? So she can add another mugshot to her wall of fame? To add this sentence to her criminal record that seems to not have any effect on....well, anything.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMarie View Post
    But what about inmates that have about 20 misdemeanors under their belt and violated their probation and/or court orders, many times?
    Oh in that instance you serve mere seconds, because of over crowding - because there are so many celebrities currently serving time in single cells in a protected wing of jail.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Lindsey wins again. There is nothing they can do to her.

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    Oh in that instance you serve mere seconds, because of over crowding - because there are so many celebrities currently serving time in single cells in a protected wing of jail.
    Ooooohhhhhhhh, I see. Now it all makes sense

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    Lindsey wins again. There is nothing they can do to her.

We can all hold hands and pray to Lawd Baby that one night in a club, one of my drunken Ghetto-Fab sistas will have an opportunity to snatch Lindsays weave outta her head.
    Who do I have to fuck to get off this boat?

Thread Information