Page 106 of 342 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116156206 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 5116
Like Tree2740Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

Yeah they didn't want her ass and her probation officer quit her ass too, she has a new P.O.
    Who do I have to fuck to get off this boat?

She still looks like she does not give a shit.

Is she allowed to appeal this jail sentence?

I wouldn't think so, she received probation instead of jail, since she violated that, she has to go to jail.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Sounds like, in lieu of 200-something days of jail, she has to follow a bunch of orders- psychotherapy, community service at the morgue, no leaving the country or state, new probation officer shit...

This is in addition to the mandatory 30 days.

If she violates one item on the long list the judge ordered, she goes immediately to jail for the remaining time, no house arrest, no electronic monitoring.

SCH is now asking what happens if she completes early or does MORE THAN what the judge ordered.

Give me a fucking break.

Judge said to stop tweeting about the morgue, haha.

She's not going to have any time for lip injections.

She will totally screw this up. And soon. I just know it.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post

This! She is going to fuck up and piss someone off at the Morgue. There are alot of rules and shit she has to do between now and March. She is gonna fuck it all up.

Of course she is!

Do they take another mug shot when she goes to the jail?

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    She needs to, because she is boring the shit out of me
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

Quote Originally Posted by Chalet View Post
    Of course she is!

Do they take another mug shot when she goes to the jail?

Sho' Nuff!

She looks like Candy Spelling here.
    Lindsay Lohan arrives in court in a demure polka dot dress... but will she be forced to leave in a prison jumpsuit?

By Daily Mail Reporter

Last updated at 5:30 PM on 2nd November 2011

Lindsay Lohan arrived at court with just minutes to spare for a hearing where a judge will determine whether the actress will be jailed for violating her probation.
    Wearing a navy polka dot dress and Giuseppe Zanotti heels, the actress stepped out of a blacked out Cadillac Escalade SUV to a barrage of flashbulbs.
    Lohan is at the Los Angeles Superior Court Airport branch today for a hearing to determine if she violated her probation in theft and DUI cases by failing to show up at community-service appointments at a Los Angeles skid row women's shelter.
    The 25-year-old actress could be sent to jail if Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Stephanie Sautner finds her in violation of her probation.

Time to face the music: Lindsay Lohan arrived at an LA court today

Sautner revoked Lohan's probation at a hearing on October 19, when she lashed out at the actress, saying she had repeatedly violated the terms of her probation.
    'There has been violation after violation,' Sautner told Lohan and her attorney, Shawn Holley.
    Probation, she said, is a gift, adding: 'It is not a right.'
    The actress was handcuffed in court and booked, but she was released a short time later on $100,000 bail pending today's hearing.
    According to the judge, Lohan missed nine appointments at the Downtown Women's Shelter, where she had been ordered to perform community service.
    In some cases, Lohan left the shelter after about an hour even though she had been ordered to remain there for at least four hours each time.
    Lohan pleaded no contest May 11 to a misdemeanor grand theft charge involving a necklace priced at $2,500 that was taken from a Venice jewellery store.

Ready and waiting: The media gathered outside the courtroom this morning ahead of the troubled actress' arrival

She was placed on three years probation and ordered to spend 120 days in jail and complete the 480 hours of community service to which she had been previously sentenced for violating her probation in a 2007 misdemeanor DUI case.
    Lohan was ordered in May to have her 480 hours of community service completed by April 2012, with 360 hours at the women's center and another 120 hours at the county morgue. As of the last court hearing, she had completed about 21 of the 360 hours at the skid row shelter for women, Sautner said.
    After revoking the actress' probation, Sautner ordered Lohan to perform at least 16 hours of community service work at the county morgue before today's hearing. That effort got off to a bad start when - the day after her probation was revoked - Lohan showed up late and was turned away from the coroner's office.
    She showed up early the next day, and she has made additional trips to the facility since.
    Lohan blamed her initial tardiness on confusion over where to report and delays prompted by the crush of media waiting for her at the coroner's office.
    On May 26, Lohan was booked at the Century Regional Detention Facility in Lynwood and immediately released to serve her jail sentence through home detention. She served about one month of home detention, with her sentence ending June 29.
    Shortly before Lohan's home detention ended, Sautner chastised the actress for being photographed on the roof of her Venice home partying with friends.
    The star of such movies as 'Mean Girls' and 'Freaky Friday' spent 13 days in a Los Angeles County jail last summer for violating her probation in the DUI case by missing multiple classes in a court-ordered alcohol education program.

She is so bloated and rough looking... I like her dress though

Quote Originally Posted by Honeythorn View Post
    Out of 19 scheduled psych sessions she cancelled 14. Not lookin good out the gate so far.
    25%?

Quote Originally Posted by kalirga View Post
    Damn, her probation officer QUIT!
    Poor bastard, can you blame them?

Quote Originally Posted by Jana View Post
    She is to surrender by Nov. 9th to serve 30 days!
    Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    That's 4-5 days in jail.
    more like 2-3.....

This! She is going to fuck up and piss someone off at the Morgue. There are alot of rules and shit she has to do between now and March. She is gonna fuck it all up.
    Especiailly as she won't be able to stop tweeting about the morgue.
    Free Charmed.

Sho' Nuff!
    Add to our collection!

The HLN reporter Jane Velez Mitchell is yelling that "30 days does NOT mean 30 days - it means 6 days and why don't they just say 6 days in the first place"!

Thread Information