Page 103 of 342 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 5116
Like Tree2740Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

Probably because they're the only ones who still offer smoking rooms - not that that would stop her.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Anyone know if Wednesday's court proceedings will be streamed live?

Quote Originally Posted by Stereo Inferno View Post
    Do you mean porcelain veneers/caps? I had acrylic ones removed and replaced with porcelain ones and yea, my teeth were ground right back. They don't really go under the gum line though...*feeling around in my mouth*

The whitening would be what Lindsay's bitching about. If your gum isn't properly covered, it burns.

But yea, I agree they would probably be the acrylic ones. They don't last as long, but they're about 1/4 of the price of porcelain. Porcelain have to be custom made, too.

Off topic and maybe I'm just PMSing bad, but fuck, I'd like to bitch slap Lindsay's smug smiley face in that pic.
    Yeah, I think so (given the differences in English/American), I asked my dad about it a while ago (I was thinking about caps or veneers) & he said that the cap replaces the whole tooth, which (used to be, it was a while ago) is ground down to a peg, where as veneers are just the front & therefore are quicker, more painless & cheaper.
    I'm not a tually sure if age even had this done or just had them whitened as they're still darker than the crest of her teeth. You can build up chips & the like with the plastic filler stuff to fill the cracks & chips. It doesn't last forever (1-2 yrs in my experience), but it does..... However, I am seeing this on an iPhone....
    And I don't think that you're PMS-ing at all, that is a totally normal reaction!!!!
    Free Charmed.

Lindsay Lohan
    I'm Beggin' for Mercy!

Lindsay Lohan
    will concede she violated her probation by getting kicked out of her community service program ...TMZ has learned.

Lindsay will appear in court on Wednesday ... where Judge Stephanie Sautner plans to hold a hearing on whether Lindsay violated her probation. But our sources say the hearing may be unnecessary, because Lindsay will not put up a fight.

Sources tell us Lindsay's strategy -- courtesy of Shawn Chapman Holley -- is to show the judge she is now really, really serious about complying with the terms of her probation. She'll come to court armed with proof she's logged in 24 hours of service at the morgue -- way more than the 16 hours the judge required before Wednesday's hearing. And Lindsay still has time to put in more time.

Lindsay's plan has its risks -- she faces well over a year in jail if the judge throws the book at her. We're told Lindsay is hoping for minimal jail time -- two weeks -- which would actually be way less because of overcrowding.

The wild card, of course, is Judge Sautner, who made it clear at the time of sentencing ... if Lindsay violated probation she would go to jail. Based on the judge's statements ... it's unlikely Lindsay would score a 2-week sentence.

We'll be live streaming Wednesday. So stay tuned ...

Hell no - I've been waiting for this bitch to get her ass handed to her. If the judge isn't going to give her significant jail time, the least she could do is rake her over the coals so I can watch. There'd better be a hearing damnit.

OH, NOW she's really, really serious?! Fuck that! It's a lie to keep her ass out of jail and I hope the judge doesn't buy this shit!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    OH, NOW she's really, really serious?! Fuck that! It's a lie to keep her ass out of jail and I hope the judge doesn't buy this shit!
    Exactly!!! I hope the judge can see through it!!! I have a slight optimistic feeling that she will and throw her ass in jail for longer than 2 weeks, but I don't want to jinx it!!!!

I'm giddy with excitement right now!
    ~Madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push.

She always folds like a little bitch in court when it really comes down to it.

. We're told Lindsay is hoping for minimal jail time -- two weeks -- which would actually be way less because of overcrowding.
    Ummm..... I thought the whole overcrowding thing wouldn't be an issue this time - that someone (from the jail) said that they had plenty of room

....She'll come to court armed with proof she's logged in 24 hours of service at the morgue - way more than the 16 hours the judge required before Wednesday's hearing
    Whoaaaaa.... There's a reason for the judge to be easy on her - completing the time that she should have already completed months ago. Gold star for Lindsay!

Got my coffee and TMZ all fired up! Who's with me? TMZ says Lilo is def going to jail today.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

is it today?
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I'm here Sprynkles! Got my tea, my blanket (I have a cold & am sick from work) and ... erm... some crumpets I guess? nom nom nom
    Free Charmed.

Feel better soon!
    It starts in 20 minutes, but she'll be late right?

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Phew!! I almost forgot!! With this whole "Kim and Kris" drama going on!!!

I'm ready for a laugh!!!
    ~Madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push.

i'm in yer manifesto, correcting your spelling mistakes

Weeeee! Someone give a play-by-play. I'm at work and can't watch.
    "Hope everyone' shavin a good one!" - Karistiona

Thread Information