Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree65Likes

Thread: Kirstie Alley says John Travolta is LOVE OF HER LIFE!!!!

^ A narcissistic, delusional beast.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

That is a horrific picture of Kirstie on the cover.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

I can't wait to hear the story of how she almost stole Peter Allen away from Liza Minelli.
    faithanne, DeadDwarf and Sylkyn like this.

Can I just announce people that were once the love of my life? "Bruce Willis...the love of my life! Sure we never acted on it, but there was always something between us..."
    Sasha likes this.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Quote Originally Posted by WhateverLolaWants View Post
    Can I just announce people that were once the love of my life? "Bruce Willis...the love of my life! Sure we never acted on it, but there was always something between us..."
    Yeah, that damn Demi!! Should have bumped her off when you had the chance.
    WhateverLolaWants likes this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

mjw
    Elite Member

Default Kirstie Alley, John Travolta Recall Their First Kiss

The on-screen chemistry between Kirstie Alley and John Travolta may have lit up the screen in their 1989 hit movie “Look Who’s Talking,” but off-screen it was a different story, at least in the beginning.

Travolta, 59, it turns out, had a hard time being romantic when it came time to shoot his and Alley’s character’s first kiss. Instead, the “Grease” actor turned into a very, very famous diva.

“I turned into Barbra Streisand,” Travolta recalled, while sitting alongside Alley in an interview with ABC News’ Bianna Golodryga.

“He wouldn’t be serious,” Alley said. “You know, when you do a kissing [scene] it’s hard enough, and he would start doing, would always say, ‘Papa can you …’”

“‘Papa can you hear me,’” Travolta said, finishing Alley’s sentence as he recited the line made famous by Streisand in the movie ”Yentl.”

Alley, 62, last year described Travolta, with whom she went on to star in two more “Look Who’s Talking” movies and who shares her commitment to the Church of Scientology, as “the greatest love of my life,” and said she fought off the impulse to “run off and marry” him.

“Believe me, it took everything that I had inside, outside, whatever, to not run off and marry John and be with John for the rest of my life,” Alley told ABC News’ Barbara Walters in November 2012.

Alley today said it was only the fact that she was married at the time, to Parker Stevenson, the former teen heartthrob of “The Hardy Boys” series, and father of her two children, that kept them apart.

“He is sort of the love of my live,” Alley told Bianna Golodryga. “It’s evolved into, you know, there was a time when I thought, ‘Well, I can marry him,’ and I was married.”

“Of course, there’s this one little glitch,” she said of what, in her mind, kept them apart.

Travolta, now married to actress Kelly Preston, said he too felt the connection.

“I felt that love with Kirstie at a particular time,” he said. “Kirstie was a person I could have fun with and play with. She’s a playmate.”

Alley, whose new show, “Kirstie,” premieres Dec. 4 on TV Land, said the pair were able to move on without ever losing their close friendship.

“We had to evolve into friends, and now his wife is my best girlfriend,” she said. “That’s how it evolved, right?”

Moving on for Travolta and Alley meant also not forgetting the times the two shared the filming of the ”Look Who’s Talking” movies, including a dance scene in which Alley slapped Travolta.

“He’s done all these movies, and he’s an iconic dancer,” Alley said of Travolta, whose “Saturday Night Fever” dance moves put him in the spotlight. “We were supposed to do a dance together, and I was real cocky and he goes, ‘Look, which one of us has done these movies that there’s dancing in?’”

“And I go, ‘I don’t care. I can dance with the best of them,’” she said. “I slapped him and, boom, I throw on my sunglasses.”
    Kirstie Alley, John Travolta Recall Their First Kiss - ABC News

“I turned into Barbra Streisand,” Travolta recalled, while sitting alongside Alley in an interview with ABC News’ Bianna Golodryga.

Honeythorn, Sasha and sprynkles like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Not really hiding it anymore is he?
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Not.at.all!

Good on him.

I hope he jumps the ship like Leah Remini.
    darksithbunny, Trixie and Wilson like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

He's slowly creepin out into the gayborhood. C'mon Johnny, the water is fine!!!
    Last edited by Honeythorn; August 16th, 2013 at 10:28 AM.
    Sasha likes this.

I love how the $cienos go on these hetero PR junkets, like when they were looking for some old girlfriends of Tommygirl's they could trot out to attest to his pussy-hunter studliness and the best they could come up with was Cher. I guess Liza wasn't available.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

So to my way of thinking. when someone professes such great love (especially those that never happened) and daring runaway scenarios is usually gay. Always gay. And hiding it as if its a big secret. When no one would care anyway. She would know JOhn was gay. She would have felt safe luring Patrick. Cos he was married up pretty tight. Safety net again. Kirsty you fat lying bitch. You are gay. And Scienos probably know it and hold it against you .......crazy fat lady you are.
    Jack I swear.

So this is their way of dealing with Leah's exit? Double clicking on a fake romance from a time when she was leaking coke out of her arse and he was a gay as Liberace and we all know it? that is what amazes me the most is how out of touch the COS thinks the general public is on this stuff....if they don't know what is real here, they certainly don't give a rats ass about COS.
    Kittylady and faithanne like this.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information