Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree65Likes

Thread: Kirstie Alley says John Travolta is LOVE OF HER LIFE!!!!

Kirstie just needs to shut her piehole and dance.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed Hour View Post
    Why is she revealing this at all? It has to be very hurtful to Lisa, whether or not she knew about it already. Well, that and if it's even true.
    my thoughts exactly. no matter if it's true or not, she's a bitch for saying this publicly for lisa to see.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Now I'm wondering if she;s the answer to the blind about a reality star trying to get a dating show to stay relevant.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Well, I've lost what little respect for her I might have had. Telling a wife and the world about a dead husband's emotional affair?

If my husband died and I found out something emotionally romantic had taken place between him and another woman, I would be sad and hurt, but grateful that he had ultimately decided I was worth more than than acting on those emotions, which is what appears to be happening here, if what she is saying is even true. I have never felt monogamy meant 'never being attracted to or emotionally connecting with anyone other than your spouse'; its how you handle those connections that are important.

Ultimately I would rather the woman kept it to herself and I certainly wouldn't want her telling everyone about it.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSlice View Post
    Kirstie just needs to shut her piehole and dance.
    She's more likely to shut her piehole by sticking a whole pie in it.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Quote Originally Posted by WhateverLolaWants View Post
    Well, I've lost what little respect for her I might have had. Telling a wife and the world about a dead husband's emotional affair?
    This. And it's even worse that she's waited until he's dead so that he can't even address her accusation. All that's left now is for his widow to hear that her husband was unfaithful and she can't even speak to him about it.

It's a cruel and vicious thing to do, but to do it to sell a book is beyond the pale.
    lurkur likes this.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Hit By Ban Bus!

My god this bitch is cray cray.

"Stretching" the truth again, I see. Patrick Swayze probably would have responded diplomatically, but I'll go ahead and call a biatch a biatch.
    If being cunty is wrong, I don't wanna be right.

mjw
    Elite Member

Default John Travolta Gay Rumors: Kirstie Alley Says She Knows Travolta Is Not Gay

No subject was off limits for Kirstie Alley during a recent interview with Barbara Walters.
    The 66-year-old actress revealed she once had a secret romance with Patrick Swayze, and called John Travolta the "greatest love" of her life.
    Alley met Travolta on the set of their 1989 movie "Look Who's Talking" and the two have remained extremely close over the years, thanks in part to their mutual beliefs in Scientology. The actress was married when they met, and says it took everything she had not to run off and marry the actor.
    Alley used the interview as an opportunity to weigh in on the long-standing rumors that Travolta is gay.
    “I know John. With all my heart and soul, he’s not gay,” she told Walters. “I think it’s some weird way, in Hollywood, if someone gets big enough and famous enough, and they’re not out doing drugs and they’re not womanizing, what do you say about them?”
    It's not the first time Alley has jumped to a friend's defense. In September, the actressdefended Tom Cruise and the Church of Scientology, following reports that Holmes divorced Cruise to save their 6-year-old daughter, Suri, from the religion, and Vanity Fair's allegations that the church auditioned girlfriends for the actor in 2004.
    "I think whenever you have articles written that are third and fourth parties' opinions – it's like the game Gossip and you don't get the truth – I think that a magazine of that caliber should have interviewed him, and then they would get the truth," Alley told "ET."
    John Travolta Gay Rumors: Kirstie Alley Says She Knows Travolta Is Not Gay

of course he isn't.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by lurkur View Post
    "Stretching" the truth again, I see. Patrick Swayze probably would have responded diplomatically, but I'll go ahead and call a biatch a biatch.

I'll go ahead and say Patrick Swayze wasn't a big fan of the poon, especially not Kirstie Alley's.

mjw
    Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by sasha View Post
    i'll go ahead and say patrick swayze wasn't a big fan of the poon, especially not kirstie alley's.
    wtf?

He isn't gay and she isn't fat.
    lucianodel likes this.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

she's a fruitcake with raisins for eyes . holy cow >no pun intended ; P unreal .

mjw
    Elite Member

Kirstie Alley is delusional. She recently called John Travolta “the love of her life” andinsisted that he’s not gay, despite the fact that she was married to someone else at the time she supposedly fell for Travolta, and never actually dated or slept with him, by her own [COLOR=#009900 !important]admission. She also claimed, in an [COLOR=#009900 !important]interview[/COLOR] with ET, that Patrick Swayze was “in love” with her in 1987 when they were [COLOR=#009900 !important]working[/COLOR] together, again when she was married and he was married to someone else, also despite the fact that nothing physical ever happened between them. In fact, Patrick turned Kristie down. In her brainwashed mind, that’s not evidence that he didn’t want anything to do with her, they still had this great non-physical love affair. ET has released another segment from Kirstie’s interview, (a clip is above) in which she goes into more detail about her non-affair with Patrick. Kristie admitted that Swayze rejected her, but went on to strongly insinuate that Patrick was still fooling around behind his then-wife Lisa Niemi’s back. Oh no she didn’t![/COLOR]
    “It was just too much of an attraction.
    “I will say that at that time Patrick was drinking a lot, Patrick’s been very public about that.”
    In Kirstie’s new book, The Art of Men, the 61-year-old actress claims that after a night of dirty dancing and partying, she finally made her move on Patrick, but was ceremoniously rejected.
    “I want to make love with you. I just don’t care anymore, let’s just do it,” she remembers telling her hunky co-star in the heat of the moment.
    Ever the gentleman, Patrick denied her proposition.
    “No. Come on, you’re drunk,” he said. “Kirstie, you don’t really want to do it. You’re not that kind of girl.”
    While the star would later speak at Patrick’s funeral in 2009, Kirstie reveals she still isn’t sure his wife of 34 years, Lisa Niemi, ever caught wind of their on-set attraction.
    “I have no idea if Lisa knows anything about Patrick and I… I was probably the least of Lisa’s problems with Patrick.”
    [From ET Online]
    So she still thinks there was enough going on that Patrick’s wife should have known about it, and that there was a “Patrick and I.” She admits that Patrick was wasted at the time she propositioned him, and that he still turned her down cold, but somehow she thinks she was hiding something from Patrick’s wife. What is going on with this woman? You don’t smear a beloved dead guy’s memory like that. Maybe if Patrick wasn’t such a nice guy, she would have received the message through her thick skull that he didn’t want anything to do with her. It’s been 27 years for Xenu’s sake and she still doesn’t get it!

Cele|bitchy » Blog Archive » Kirstie Alley: ‘I was probably the least of Lisa Niemi’s problems with Patrick Swayze’

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information