Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Like Tree233Likes

Thread: Kirk Cameron tells women their role is to focus on the home, family & ‘joy’

How does he know it wasn't Satan using a man in a weakened state due to a degenerative brain disease to dupe his dumb ass into thinking the Lord wanted him to become Kirk Cameron, sexist, fundy douchebag has-been instead of continuing on to become a major star and whatever good things might have come from his money or fame without the crutch of being a fundy knob?
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by D'jinn View Post
    I just can't with this Dbag, but #8 on that list amuses me to no end - Dudley Moore Agent of the Lord. All I can think of is how awesome it would be as follow up to Bedazzled (and if Peter Cook was still alive as well...)
    Bedazzled is one of my favorite movies. Dudley Moore as Stanley Moon was sweet and Peter Cook as George Spiggott was brilliant.

Unfortunately the clip of them discussing the Fall of Lucifer is no longer on YouTube, so I'll link to this interview with the Mother Superior of the Order of St. Beryl, who appeared in the film:

Also, Cameron is a terrible person with a terrible idea of a god. I'd be disappointed that he went from atheism to this fundie Christianity, but if this is the kind of god he worships (he's said that a more liberal god is not worth his worship), then I can't imagine him having been anything but an asshole when he was an atheist as well. I don't believe that anal sex quote for minute, because it's still fornication and he's too much of a prude to pretend kiss someone other than his wife, let alone approve anal sex outside of marriage.

The moment you all been waiting for

You can also watch the whole movie on youtube but it is only 10 am and I still have to drive so too early to drink.

A coworker was telling me yesterday that she saw the movie over the weekend. I nearly had a stroke keeping my smartass remarks to myself.

^What did she say about it? Did she actually like it?
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    ^What did she say about it? Did she actually like it?
    Can't speak for Stella, but a couple of my bible-thumping acquaintances that I'm friends with on Facebook were carrying on recently about how wonderful it was. I almost replied with what I said earlier on this thread: Go suck another dick, Mike Seaver. I actually should say that, come to think of it.
    Honeythorn and Mrs P like this.
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

I have a bunch of facebook friends who have read and raved over those crappy Left Behind books. I'm just waiting to see something posted about this shitflick.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by firebrat1229 View Post
    Can't speak for Stella, but a couple of my bible-thumping acquaintances that I'm friends with on Facebook were carrying on recently about how wonderful it was. I almost replied with what I said earlier on this thread: Go suck another dick, Mike Seaver. I actually should say that, come to think of it.
    Same here. She took her granddaughter and they both loved it.

I live in the bible belt, but my friends are a pretty irreverent lot, so I have to remember to bite my tongue when I'm around the general public. It gets tiring.
    firebrat1229 and Mrs P like this.

Kirk Cameron Teaching People How To Act Around Gay People Is Nutty Even By His Standards / Queerty

A video has surfaced of a highlight reel from one of Kirk Cameron’s appearances on a wing-nut Christian channel called The Way Of The Master Television that is disturbing even by his standards. “God hates gay people. God hates fags and you’re going to hell,” he says driving along the freeway with some guy who looks like his night job is selling cheaply produced cookware to insomniacs.
    He continues, “If we fail to be blunt and straightforward about that sin, we’re doing a disservice to our gay friends.”

And which gay friends are those, Kirk?

The mission statement to the groundbreaking Way Of The Master ministry which Cameron cofounded in 2002 includes this sage wisdom:
    “150,000 people die every 24 hours—most without the Savior. We are deeply concerned that so few Christians reach out to the lost. Statistics show that this is as low as 5%.”

The video is to help good Christian Evangelical folk learn how to witness to someone who is gay, and it’s full of truly terrible advice.

Cameron released a film called Saving Christmas: Putting The Christ Back In Christmas last weekend.

So there’s that to look for.

Note: Please forgive me if I didn't post this according to GR standards. I'm sneaking and doing so from work, so it's a rush job.

Mod edit to add link to video:

Kirk Cameron: How To Witness To Someone Who Is Gay - YouTube
    Last edited by twitchy2.0; November 21st, 2014 at 01:44 PM.
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

Kirk Cameron is begging fans to help boost his movie’s putrid rating on Rotten Tomatoes

Kirk

Kirk Cameron is asking his fans to help boost the putrid reviews his new “Saving Christmas” movie has gotten on the website Rotten Tomatoes.

The conservative Christian and former child actor took to Facebook after professional and amateur critics savaged the movie, which opened last week.

“Send the message to all the critics that WE decide what movies we want our families to see!” Cameron posted. “If 2,000 of you (out of almost 2 million on this page) take a minute to rate Saving Christmas, it will give the film a huge boost and more will see it as a result!”

Critics hated the movie, and so did many moviegoers.

“Jesus came back, saw this, and gave up on humanity,” wrote Justin H. at Rotten Tomatoes.

The professional critic rating was an abysmal 10 percent on the review aggregating site, but Cameron’s fans had helped lift the audience score to 60 percent as of Friday afternoon.

“If you’re interested in feeling like the entire world is against you and believe Kirk Cameron is the best thing since Jesus Christ, you will enjoy this film,” said one of the more positive negative reviews, by Derek P.

But most were more succinctly hostile.

“What a joke,” said Timoth B. “Christmas needs to be saved FROM Kirk Cameron.”

Kirk Cameron is begging fans to help boost his movie’s putrid rating on Rotten Tomatoes
    We all like to think we're so special. But in the end, we all do the same stupid shit. - Dennis Miller

JEsus he is looking scary.

Quote Originally Posted by firebrat1229 View Post
    I love the Deeper Understanding collection. Also, Kirk Cameron is full of santorum.

Maybe you should ask Jeebus to help and not your fans.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Another preachy asshole.

I hate him, and he's aged horribly.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information