Login to remove the ads!
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Kirk Cameron: Homosexuality is 'Unnatural' and 'Destructive'

Quote Originally Posted by WhateverLolaWants View Post
    I second Sluce. Anyone who thinks we're supposed to use Adam and Eve as any kind of example doesn't get the story at all.

After all, Adam and Eve had SUCH a brilliant marriage.

Eve: "Here. Do this."

Adam: "God said no(?)"

Eve: "Do it anyway!"

*fall from grace*

Then the first marriage counsellor hung a shingle.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Guess what, Kirk? Being gay is as old as dirt, too. Ya fucking tool!
    Gossiplover likes this.

fgg

Kirk Cameron
    Blasted by GLAAD Over Gay Marriage Comments

Kirk Cameron's comments to Piers Morgan on gay marriage are not sitting well with the folks at GLAAD ... who think the former "Growing Pains" star "sounds even more dated than his 1980s TV character."

Cameron said during last night's show that he does not support gay marriage, and when it comes to homosexuality in general ... he said, "I think that it's ... unnatural. I think that it's detrimental, and ultimately destructive to so many of the foundations of civilization."

Herndon Graddick, Senior Director of Programs at GLAAD, tells TMZ he feels Cameron, a Born Again Christian, is "out of step with a vast majority of Americans, particularly people of faith who believe that their gay and lesbian brothers and sisters should be loved and accepted based on their character and not condemned because of their sexual orientation."

A GLAAD spokesman says they plan on monitoring Cameron's media bookings and various acting gigs to ensure "the news and entertainment industry is aware of his outrageous anti-gay views."
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Elite Member

In the early church homosexuality was not practiced, oh wait.... They even married them, and didn't block homosexuals from being saints.

Kirkles - Adam and Eve? Seriously? So you were there and you know all about Adam and Eve? Jeebus.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

who is this douchebag? never heard of him. according to wikipedia he also thinks evolution didn't happen.

In November 2009, Cameron and others distributed free copies of an altered version of Darwin's On the Origin of Species on college campuses in the United States.[42][43] The book consisted of Darwin's text with chapters of the book removed, and with an added introduction by Ray Comfort reiterating common creationist assertions about Darwin and evolution. The book has been criticized by scientists and Darwin biographers who state that key chapters of the book have been omitted, and that its introduction contains misinformation about Darwin, logical fallacies and "a hopeless mess of long-ago-refuted creationist arguments, teeming with misinformation about the science of evolution".[44][45]

Comfort later said that the four chapters were chosen at random to be omitted in order to make the book small enough to be affordable as a giveaway, with the absent chapters available for download, but that the missing chapters were included in the second edition, which had a smaller text size that made printing the entire book as a giveaway affordable. The second edition still lacks Darwin's preface and glossary of terms.[46] The National Center for Science Education arranged a campaign at colleges across the U.S. to distribute an analysis of the Comfort introduction and a banana bookmark,[47] in reference to Comfort's argument that the structure of the banana is evidence for Intelligent Design, or God.[48]
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Suck it, Kirk. You know you want to.
    Gossiplover likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    Kirkles - Adam and Eve? Seriously? So you were there and you know all about Adam and Eve? Jeebus.
    Guess he hasn't heard the story of Adam's first wife Lilith.....
    Gossiplover likes this.

I think he is absolutely right. Homosexuality is SO unnatural. No other species in the entire world....

1,500 animal species practice homosexuality

......Oh.
    Gossiplover likes this.

Being a reformed fundie, I pity this close-minded pos. Hopefully one day he'll evolve far enough to regret comments like this.

Quote Originally Posted by AgentOrange View Post
    Kirk Cameron: Homosexuality is ‘Unnatural’ and ‘Destructive’ | Kirk Cameron : Just Jared

Kirk Cameron is interviewed by CNN’s Piers Morgan and makes some radical comments about his stance on homosexuality in this segment which aired Friday (March 2) on the news channel.

“[Homosexuality is] unnatural… I think that it’s detrimental, and ultimately destructive to so many of the foundations of civilization,” the 41-year-old actor-evangelist said.

“Marriage is almost as old as dirt, and it was defined in the garden between Adam and Eve,” Cameron said to Piers. “One man, one woman for life till death do you part. So I would never attempt to try to redefine marriage. And I don’t think anyone else should either. So do I support the idea of gay marriage? No, I don’t.”
    Of course it is, Kirk. But only when it's done in the closet, but conflicted, disturbed and hypocritical fundies...
    Wasn't there a BI about a faded has-been actor, supposedly a str8, born-again fundie who picked up men in his car when the missus had her back turned? Hmmmmmmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by maryk View Post
    In the early church homosexuality was not practiced, oh wait.... They even married them, and didn't block homosexuals from being saints.
    Would you be able to show me a link with information about that? I went to Church when I was little, but I'm not well informed when it comes to religion.

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    Of course it is, Kirk. But only when it's done in the closet, but conflicted, disturbed and hypocritical fundies...
    Wasn't there a BI about a faded has-been actor, supposedly a str8, born-again fundie who picked up men in his car when the missus had her back turned? Hmmmmmmmm.
    I kind of remember a blind like that. Now I'll have to do some googling.

Sorry for the second post, but I don't know if Jordan Knight was just trying to be profound or if he was hinting at something... but right after making a comment about Kirk Cameron on twitter, he tweeted this:

Jordan Knight ‏ @jordanknight
    Get right with yourself on the inside... Ya won't have to take the fight to the world.. #justsayin

I'd like to see the part of the Bible that discussed Adam and Eve's garden wedding.
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

hah, what a dick, he bings my gaymans gaydar inside me and im sure his cock tastes like bummjuices and cum
    Gossiplover likes this.
    we don't have to make love to have an orgasm

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information