Page 5 of 222 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
Like Tree4442Likes

Thread: Kim Kardashian Is Pregnant With Kanye West’s Child

Syd

Hey Flygirl! I'm in Mississippi too. Just sayin'

---------------------

I wish Khloe would turn up pregnant with triplets next week.
    Flygirl likes this.

I'll weigh in on the Texas issue as for a mother being married and pregnant but not by the husband: Stripper Ho was married when she got pregnant with and delivered my niece. The baby wasn't assigned a last name until the paternity determined which man was the father and since it was my brother (and he wasn't married to Stripper Ho), the husband had to sign over rights to the baby before they could designate a last name for my niece.

ETA: If Kris Humphries plays his cards right, this shit could really work in his favor.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Brace Yourselves, Kim Kardashian Is Knocked Up With Kanye's Baby And That Means The World Is Going To Explode | Dlisted

You know how you were taking a walk on Sunday night and a drop of white goop fell on your forehead? You thought it was just a pigeon shitting from above. But nope, that wasn't it. It was Pimp Mama Kris' panty pudding flying out of her snatch after she learned that the STUNT QUEEN BABIES of all STUNT QUEEN BABIES is in her daughter's womb. At his show in Atlantic City, Gay Fish announced that he put a baby in Kim Kardashian. The Mayans got it wrong. December 21, 2012 wasn't supposed to be the last day of the world. It's (insert the date that Kim butt births out her first born). I CAN'T even, so I'll let E! News take it from here:

E! News has confirmed with the Kardashian family that Kim is expecting her first child with the rapper. But it was West who already spilled the exciting news to a few hundred concertgoers.

During his Atlantic City show on Sunday night, West decided to announce that Kim was expecting to all his fans. Kanye West says he "ain't crazy."

And the congratulatory tweets have already begun for the future parents. "Congrats to Kim and Kanye. Happy for both of them... bit.ly/YE4Uzh," Russell Simmons tweeted, while the Kardashians all showed their joy for the newest member of the family. "Im a happy girl !!!!!!!!! Wowza! Oh BABY BABY BABY," Kris Jenner tweeted. Khloé Kardashian Odom wrote, "Keeping secrets is hard with so many family members! Especially when you are so freaking excited!!!!! LOVE is everything!!!!" Kourtney Kardashian also went to Twitter with, "Been wanting to shout from the rooftops with joy and now I can! Another angel to welcome to our family. Overwhelmed with excitement!"

Kim is about 12 weeks pregnant.

12 weeks?! That means Kim Kartrashian is going to birth out a baby about the same time as Duchess Kate is going to push out the future Queen of King of England. Oh here go hell come. We should all say goodbye to oxygen, because Kim's ass is going to get so HUGE that it's going to take over most of the world and all of our faces will be pressed against he earth's surface when she reaches her last trimester.

And well, now we know that you can get knocked up from letting your piece piss on your ass. And I bet the Illuminati's chosen one will be named King Kimye. Lord help us all! Jesus take the bedazzled wheel.

Posted by: Michael K
    Mel1973 likes this.

That arrogant, self-absorbed, atttention seeking twatwaffle will still continue to use fillers and Botox throughout her pregnancy even though doctors say it's a serious no-no.
    rollo likes this.

Shewill now be trying to create Kartrashian maternity wear and will send some of that trasy shit overseas to Kate. You could fit five Kate Middletons into fat ass Kim's maternity tops.

I cannot wait to see her boobs explode and then after birth they will be dragging on the ground. Forget tennis balls in tube socks. Those things will be like two coconuts in spray tanned hooker panty hose.

That is going to be one big, ugly, hairy thing. Mama Kris is already shopping for the best magazine cover deal. And you know Nutri System's got her ass on speed dial.
    rockchick and Bluebonnet like this.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

God help me - I'm already sick of this story.
    The more people I encounter, the more I like my animals.

Can't wait to see this cow turn into a hippo. I already feel sorry for the poor baby.

She is still married, so isn't Kris responsible for this kid? Eh, I don't think I can take both this twat and Jessica's pregnancy to take over the media for all of 2013

This is as bad for the gene pool as Avril Lavigne and the dude from Nickelback. So looking forward to seeing the video of baby Kodos's birth on E!.

That kid better pray to God it get's it's looks from mommies side of the family (face only). Kim's ass already revolts me, I can't imagine that thing when she's pregnant. You know who said it best, "Her ass looks like cottage cheese stuffed in a plastic bag".
    Bluebonnet likes this.

She's pregnant, but we're the ones with morning sickness at the thought of there being proof that the 2 of them actually have had sex.
    Bluebonnet and Flygirl like this.

Quote Originally Posted by card View Post
    Awww, poor Khloe, she must feel so left out
    That's the first thing I thought too.

I'm STILL not believing they have sex! no way!
    Brando, Palermo and greysfang like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by mel1973 View Post
    i'm still not believing they have sex! No way!

vouch!

Well if MeAnn is pregnant she will probably rush out and abort because Kim and Kanye's golden crotchfruit will suck up every bit of pap attention.
    Novice likes this.

Thread Information