Page 2 of 222 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
Like Tree4442Likes

Thread: Kim Kardashian Is Pregnant With Kanye West’s Child

All I can see is that little Mason troll mixed with Kayne. That's gonna be one fugly ass baby.

^

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    All I can see is that little Mason troll mixed with Kayne. That's gonna be one fugly ass baby.
    LOL That Mason child looks like a miniature mob boss. There are some bad genes in that family!
    Brookie and Jazzy like this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Elite Member

I'll believe it when I see her in a bikini with a big pregnant belly. I think there's a pregnant surrogate somewhere.
    JazzyGirl likes this.

You're probably right, but her body is so whack from all the implants and other plastic surgeries, being pregnant would be a major improvement. Not that she would understand that.....
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Wonder what her husband thinks about this?
    She is not legally divorced yet, is she?

In my country if you are not legally divorced since 300-something days, the ex-husband is considered to be the child daddy and get also his last name, unless the ex-husband agrees otherwise.

Poor little tyke will be swimming in botox and liquid foundation in there. And his father is fugly as hell. This crotchfruit'll be breathtaking wee bairn... but I'm looking forward to some awesome gossip. Can you imagine how HUGE her arse is going to get?
    What do we want?
    EVIDENCE BASED SCIENCE
    When do we want it?
    AFTER PEER REVIEW

Quote Originally Posted by kasippu View Post
    She is not legally divorced yet, is she?

In my country if you are not legally divorced since 300-something days, the ex-husband is considered to be the child daddy and get also his last name, unless the ex-husband agrees otherwise.

Well, that certainly would be a funny scenario with these three! I think Kanye might explode. LOL

It's funny that Kanye already had a built-in K-name (just like Kris)...I wonder if he'll change his last name to Kest so his child can be Kaxtyn (or whatever) Kardashian-Kest. That's a good name, right there,
    darksithbunny and Belt Up like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    Well, that certainly would be a funny scenario with these three! I think Kanye might explode. LOL

It's funny that Kanye already had a built-in K-name (just like Kris)...I wonder if he'll change his last name to Kest so his child can be Kaxtyn (or whatever) Kardashian-Kest. That's a good name, right there,

Kris Kardashain-Kest Humphries II

Sorry the third, forgot her mother is also Kris.
    Waterslide likes this.

That is too funny! I love that! Kardashian-Kest sounds like something from the syfy channel.

Elite Member

I wonder what K name they'll choose for the baby? Kash for a boy? Maybe Kanyee Kardashian-West for a girl? Oh, wait, maybe the baby will just have a Kardashian last name since Kim can't get married again until she gets divorced first.

I imagine her ass will expand enough to frighten children... Kim and Ye's names are already being etched into the award for most monumentually annoying pregnancy pimping...

Found this on another forum. Am I allowed to post this? I will delete if not
    Humphries might be the legal father!

family holiday time so mindless googling is my choose of fun
    Girlfriend Pregnant, Not Divorced
    It doesn't matter if the husband KNOWS she's pregnant or not. Unless she is LEGALLY divorced at the time of the birth, the husband WILL BE the legal father of the child, even if he's been on the moon for 10 years. This is one of the major legal powers of marriage, and for you, one of the major downsides of NOT being married to someone you make children with. And, now that she's pregnant, the divorce cannot be finalized until the child is born, even if the husband is willing to sign the papers, because now the COURT will hold the divorce. There is a right way and a wrong way to end one relationship and start a new one, and this way is going to mean that once the child is born, you'll need to bring a paternity case (since the child will already HAVE a default father), have yourself established as the father instead of the soon-to-be-ex-husband (which can coincide with the divorce, since the child NOT being the father's WILL have impact on that case too). Once you're established as the father, if you want legal rights regarding the child, you'll then need to bring a visitation/custody case, and to expect that as part of that case that the court will order child support. Once the divorce is final, if you choose to marry the mother of your child, the visitation/child support issue becomes moot as the marriage would automatically establish your legal position. If you choose NOT to marry however, you'll still need to follow up on establishing legal ties to your child beyond JUST being on the birth certificate -because mom will still be, by default, the child's sole guardian until you do so.

#1 lesson: The only person who can give YOU legal advice is YOUR attorney

Went looking through recent pics to compare tit/waist ratios, and these pics Michael K sarcastically called "loveyouso.jgp" caught my eye. Gay Fish doesn't display any protective (or affectionate) vibe for his up-the-duff mate. In fact, I doubt the douche could seem less thrilled:

Waterslide, Novice and Jazzy like this.
    What do we want?
    EVIDENCE BASED SCIENCE
    When do we want it?
    AFTER PEER REVIEW

If I didn't know any better, I'd think he was the one pregnant in those pics, his manboobs are ugly.

Thread Information