Page 95 of 324 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105145195 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 4858
Like Tree10137Likes

Thread: Kim Kardashian/Kanye West divorce countdown

Why is anybody still thinking that's her natural butt, they don't have Google?

Let me touch it... I can tell you if it's real or not!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Hit By Ban Bus!

^ Want to borrow MrBoogs Hazmat suit from work?
    Air Quotes, Kittylady and rollo like this.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Palermo View Post
    Why is anybody still thinking that's her natural butt, they don't have Google?
    I think it actually figures prominently on Google Maps.
    Palermo, nana51, rollo and 1 others like this.

sluce, rollo and twitchy2.0 like this.

I just don't understand how she thinks she looks better now. She was beautiful in 2006. Why does she think that giant ass is attractive? I just don't get it.

What's even more striking is how MISERABLE KimK looks - ALL of the time. She never smiles anymore; never looks happy. There must be a reason. I have wondered (seeing as how Kanye is such a control freak), if she isn't being physically ABUSED, and she knows she has to "take it" because of her previous 72-day debacle.
    Flygirl likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Classic Broad View Post
    What's even more striking is how MISERABLE KimK looks - ALL of the time. She never smiles anymore;
    Because she can't...".

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Kris Jenner 'frozen out' as Kanye 'takes control of Kim Kardashian's career' | Mail Online

She's gone West! Self-styled momager Kris Jenner 'frozen out' as Kanye 'takes Kontrol of Kim Kardashian's career'

By Jason Chester
    PUBLISHED: 08:59 EST, 20 February 2014 | UPDATED: 14:57 EST, 20 February 2014

By her own design she’s the doting mother who works with her daughter’s best interests at heart – but according to sources Kris Jenner's stewardship of Kim Kardashian’s lucrative career has been compromised by Kanye West.

The forthright rapper is thought to have seized control of his fiancée’s business interests – a move that insiders claim has infuriated the Kardashian matriarch.

‘Kanye is now totally in charge of Kim’s career and his non-stop wheeling and dealing is leaving Kris out of control,’ a source told RadarOnline.

+7

Gone West: Kanye West is said to be 'freezing Kris Jenner out' by reportedly taking control of Kim Kardashian's career

‘Kanye has managed to get Kim to cut her magazine and media appearances by a shocking level and that’s going directly against Kris’ plan to seize every publicity opportunity offered to her daughters.’

Those opportunities are said to include every facet of the Kardashian brand as well as their wedding, which Kanye is said to be meticulously planning.

The source added: ‘Kanye has ordered Kim to run out the clock on several of her fashion endorsement projects, including the lucrative deal with Sears which she shares with her sisters.’

+7

Going solo: Kanye's fiance Kim is also in the Big Apple but she stayed in their apartment while he ventured out alone

‘His goal is to get people to respect Kim and take her seriously — it’s basically the same kind of thing he did when he was launching his rap career after being known primarily as a producer.’

The insider claims that Kanye was instrumental in helping Kim announce her latest project – a range of ‘super affordable’ baby clothes, named Kardashian Kids, to be launched in March.

That announcement follows a string of commercially viable endorsements and business ventures, amongst them a cosmetics line, clothing collections for Sears and Lipsy, sunglasses and several fragrances - not to mention the family's chain of Dash boutiques.

But Kanye’s reported handling of Kim’s affairs is said to be freezing her mother out.

+7

Mother knows best: Kris Jenner, the self-styled 'Momager,' manages her daughter's career

‘He’s alienating Kris and that’s going to be a long-term problem for him that won’t go away,’ said the source.

MailOnline have contacted Kris Jenner for further comment.

Meanwhile Kris, who refers to herself as the Kardashian ‘Momager,’ played her role for laughs during a recent skit on Chelsea Lately.

The 58-year-old takes to the stand in a spoof courtroom as daughter Khloe accuses of favouritism.

‘You know, I'm still third place. And I'm not trying to get to No. 1. I get Kim. No one can come between her golden goose,’ she said.

‘But second? I mean, Kourtney's like watching paint dry. I don't really get what I have to do to win a little attention here or there.’

New venture: Kim is launching her own range of 'super affordable' children's clothing, Kardashian Kids, a move that Kanye West was reportedly instrumental in

Dear Daily Mail writer,

"career"

"But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

They are all such babies/robots considering they are headed towards their forties but can't do a thing by themselves.
    Palermo and Angeli like this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    ‘His goal is to get people to respect Kim and take her seriously — it’s basically the same kind of thing he did when he was launching his rap career after being known primarily as a producer.’
    Kim would need to grow some sort of talent in order for that strategy to suceed.
    CL** likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    Kim would need to grow some sort of talent in order for that strategy to suceed.
    Nope, still wouldn't take her seriously!

Cant wait to see all the toddler cleavage in her new baby clothes line. This could be Nori's first outfit!

Cheaply made and crooked as well as tacky.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Thread Information