Page 9 of 324 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast
Like Tree10137Likes

Thread: Kim Kardashian/Kanye West divorce countdown

Her face! The fuck she do to it? She looks like a low rent JLo impersonator or something. I would not have recognized her in that last picture.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by badgers! View Post
    Her face! The fuck she do to it? She looks like a low rent JLo impersonator or something. I would not have recognized her in that last picture.

WTH did she do to her nose? Her old nose suited her face. The new one makes her look older and haggard somehow. She does look more like JLo. Is Kanye trying to remake her into other people's girlfriends? Her eyes also have that dead look that Katie Holmes had while she was married to Tom Cruise.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

I'm going to take a crazy guess and say Kin had a c-section, other surgery, and she's still enjoying the pain meds.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Quote Originally Posted by Angeli View Post
    Her eyes also have that dead look that Katie Holmes had while she was married to Tom Cruise.
    Exactly. I couldn't put my finger on it or really explain it, but there it is. Going to settle on drugged up with a side of brain washing.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post

She is going to be a unrecognizable in 5 years. Look how much she's already changed.

I definitely agree with the dead look in her eyes ala Katie Holmes. That pic with her mother sisters is telling. They also looked haggard and a bit dead inside but PMK looks gleefully on. It looks like the deals with famewhore demons is catching up on them perhaps.
    Quat likes this.

Her eyes are a dead giveaway. When she was with Reggie Bush she looked happy and in love. With Kanye, she looks completely disengaged. It's like she's been hit in the head with a bag of nickels.

Elite Member

I think there was article not too long ago saying that Kunt is taking truckloads of Xanax, it would fit.

Also, like some of you guys mentioned, how the hell do you forget to mention your BRAND NEW BABY GIRL when saying "I've never loved another girl as much..." For fucks sake, that baby is still shiny new and their first child to boot, shouldn't she be on their minds constantly? Obviously they never so much as see the child.
    Stereo Inferno and badgers! like this.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    Is Kim heavily medicated? Her eyes look totally dead lately in that lights are on, no one's home way.
    My thoughts/question exactly.
    She looks like she's got a case of "the Katie Holmes" circa the Tom Cruise years....

Countdown until we see invisible baby in invisible car seat again. I wish some parenting magazines would catch her out.
    Kittylady and kasippu like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bombshell View Post
    I could really not give a much of a fuck, but I think there is really something off with her lately. She really isn't home behind her eyes anymore. I don't know if she's medicated, brain washed, depressed or overly filled and tightened. But something really right in her noggin (well, more than was wrong before).
    Yes, I see this too. And why was she so surprised that he proposed? It doesn't seem like such an out-of-the-blue thing to happen.

I don't know how much time Kunt and Kuntye spend with Compass, but what I find totally reprehensible is the fact that her face, tits, hair, body, wardrobe, boyfriend, Paris, et al seemingly come before daughter!!!

It truly is an astonishing change of looks that she's had. I can't stand her, but I'm willing to admit that a few years ago she was quite pretty and all this surgery is so fucking unnecessary. Having said that though, I look forward to being thoroughly entertained by these two idiots for all the wrong reasons.
    [On Terry Richardson] "Dude is like a human version of a white, windowless van...." ~ Michael K.

Kim Kardashian: 'Labour was honestly the easiest thing ever'

Reality star Kim Kardashian has never shied away from the limelight or from speaking her mind. However, the 33-year-old may have ruffled the feathers of many mothers over her recent obnoxious comments about childbirth, including the claim that it was "the easiest thing ever."

"Labour was honestly the easiest thing ever. I did not feel one thing. Like, it was not hard," Kim told her sister Khloe on the latest episode of Keeping Up with the Kardashians.

This comment came after discussions with her sister about her post-pregnancy body. Just days after giving birth to baby girl North West, she admitted to examining her vagina in the mirror and considering a naked Playboy shoot.

"When I came back from the hospital the first thing I did was go and look at my vagina in the mirror," she said. "It looks better looking than before... I just want to come out to the world, and be naked and be like, 'I look so hot. I am back.'"

The former sex-tape star had previously taken a lot of criticism due to her weight gain during pregnancy. Now four months after giving birth, Kim has lost 43 pounds of the 50 she gained. She credits the Atkins diet for her rapid weight loss.

Baby North was born five weeks early at 4 lbs, 5 oz. The new mother gushed about her baby girl, "I feel really good... North is my BFF, I hang out with her every single day... Everything that they say that happens is so true, like you fall so in love and it's this deep connection."

Source: Kim Kardashian: 'Labour was honestly the easiest thing ever'

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Quat View Post

Reality star Kim Kardashian has never shied away from the limelight or from speaking her mind. However, the 33-year-old may have ruffled the feathers of many mothers over her recent obnoxious comments about childbirth, including the claim that it was "the easiest thing ever."

"Labour was honestly the easiest thing ever. I did not feel one thing. Like, it was not hard," Kim told her sister Khloe on the latest episode of Keeping Up with the Kardashians.

This comment came after discussions with her sister about her post-pregnancy body. Just days after giving birth to baby girl North West, she admitted to examining her vagina in the mirror and considering a naked Playboy shoot.

"When I came back from the hospital the first thing I did was go and look at my vagina in the mirror," she said. "It looks better looking than before... I just want to come out to the world, and be naked and be like, 'I look so hot. I am back.'"

The former sex-tape star had previously taken a lot of criticism due to her weight gain during pregnancy. Now four months after giving birth, Kim has lost 43 pounds of the 50 she gained. She credits the Atkins diet for her rapid weight loss.

Baby North was born five weeks early at 4 lbs, 5 oz. The new mother gushed about her baby girl, "I feel really good... North is my BFF, I hang out with her every single day... Everything that they say that happens is so true, like you fall so in love and it's this deep connection."

Source: Kim Kardashian: 'Labour was honestly the easiest thing ever'
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

what an absolute LOAD of shit! The first thing she did when she got home from the hospital was to run and squat over a mirror to look at her pussy? And it LOOKS BETTER?
    A. How long was she in the hospital?
    B. C-Section babies don't come out your vagina.
    C. SHUT tha FUCK UP!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Thread Information