Page 87 of 324 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197137187 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 4858
Like Tree10137Likes

Thread: Kim Kardashian/Kanye West divorce countdown

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    This is as ugly as a shoe can get. Looks like idiots are buying them.

You Can Buy Kanye West's Exclusive New Sneaker For Only $5,000

S
    EXPAND
    Did you miss out on copping a pair of Kanye West's $245 Air Yeezy II Red October sneakers today? If so, don't worry: they're now being hawked on eBay for as much as $5,000.
    At 1 p.m. ET on Sunday, Nike.com announced on Twitter that that the new colorway of West's signature shoe — which have held sneaker people in rapture since May of last year — would finally go up for sale. At 1:11 p.m. ET on Sunday, Nike.com announced on Twitter that they had sold out of the shoe.
    So, how about the secondary market? If you have five grand laying around, you could be the proud owner of Red Octobers in size 8.5, 13 or uh... 13. Good news if you're a size 10.5: you only have to spend $3,750! Bad news if you're a size 12: you're in it for $7,500.
    If this makes you weep for the future of America or whatever, please take solace in knowing there are men whose entire Sunday nights have been ruined because they weren't able to purchase a sneaker.

You Can Buy Kanye West's Exclusive New Sneaker For Only $5,000

I wouldn't even pay £5 for them as a pity purchase in a shop supporting the most worthy charity in the world.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

That's one ooglay assed overpriced shoe.
    Fly_On_TheWall and rockchick like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

It doesn't look like it breathes either. Some ripe feet are going to come out of that.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

They look cheap to me.
    sluce likes this.

I'm thinking Nike never should have taken his calls.
    badgers! and darksithbunny like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Silver Member

remember when he sold a plain white t shirt for 120 dollars and it sold out?
    the people who buy his crap are even more embarrassing than him

It's like she uses pizza dough for ass pads. She probably has permanent imprints on her ass from where the fabric creases cut off circulation.
    Makisa and Beeyotch like this.

Quote Originally Posted by *Kat* View Post
    I see her diet is going swell, she is almost a size zero.

The size of her ass compared with the skinny legs looks utterly ridiculous!!!

Look at the muffin top, and fuck me, crop tops are for the gym, yoga or Kate Upton-style bodies.
    [On Terry Richardson] "Dude is like a human version of a white, windowless van...." ~ Michael K.

Famed Photog Refused To Shoot Kim Kardashian ‘Vogue’ Spread: He Only Shoots People He Likes!

Kim Kardashian might have landed a cover on an international version of Vogue, but not before famed California photographerTyler Shields refused to shoot the reality TV star,RadarOnline.comis exclusively reporting.
    According to a source close to the situation, Shields — former fiancé toClint Eastwood‘s daughter,Francesca — was approached to shoot the Keeping Up With The Kardashians star for Vogue but didn’t take the gig, leaving both the magazine and Kim in shock.
    “Tyler is the hardest person to hire for a shoot. You have to know him or it has to make sense to him,” the insider revealed.
    “He prides himself on shooting only the people he knows or likes. A lot of people want to be shot by him.”
    As Radar previously reported, Kim’s fiancé, Kanye West, had been “absolutely determined” to land his baby mama on the cover of Anna Wintour‘s magazine — and was furious when Girls creator Lena Dunhamgraced the Jan. 2014 cover instead.
    The couple then turned their sights to Italy and several weeks ago both Kim and Kanye were spotted cozying up to Editor-In-Chief of Vogue Italia, Franca Sozzani, during a trip to Paris.
    When Kim finally landed a spread with Vogue, even if it was international, “It was a shock and a stab to Kim’s ego to be turned down by a photographer she wanted,” another source said.
    “Vogue was in shock too, as if people should be clamoring to shoot for them.”
    But the source close to Shields, 31, said not only is he just not that into Kim, but the shoot wouldn’t have been worth it to him either.
    “Tyler was busy shooting for his new gallery and his focus is art. That’s where he makes his money,” the source told Radar.
    “He was working on his space series which will make him a few million dollars. Why would he stray from that to shoot Kim?”
    Radar reached out to Shields but he denied comment.
    Famed Photog Refused To Shoot Kim Kardashian ‘Vogue’ Spread: He Only Shoots People He Likes! | Radar Online

FYI She will be on the Italian Vogue.

She was already on the Uomo Vogue cover once

And look which friend they have in common.

It's a damn shame she was on any Vogue. What a hefflepuff.
    pinkbunnyslippers likes this.

My husband just wandered by and murmured, 'Someone took a dump in her drawers. I'm not sure it was her, even."
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

I think she gets liposuction everywhere but her ass and has for years. Multiple body procedures.
    Beeyotch likes this.

Thread Information