Page 80 of 324 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490130180 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 4858
Like Tree10137Likes

Thread: Kim Kardashian/Kanye West divorce countdown

She has erased the exotic beauty she had. It's similar to what Michael Jackson did, just turning themselves to some freak plastic doll.
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

The fishsticks/gay fish episode is on southpark now. Hey Kanye!
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

annnnnd i heard on the radio that kanye/kim paid the 18 year old $250,000.00 and now he won't be pressing charges... dumbass, could've at least got a million!

Richard Bord via Getty Images
    Kanye West has reportedly settled with the alleged racist assault victim. Here, he attends the Y-3 Menswear Fall/Winter 2014-2015 Show on Jan. 19. (Richard Bord/Getty Images)

Kanye West has allegedly reached a settlement with the teen who reportedly hurled racial slurs at Kim Kardashian, and it cost him more than $250,000.
    Earlier this month, the rapper reportedly assaulted a man following a verbal exchange outside a Beverly Hills chiropractor's office. The individual was allegedly helping Kardashian get past the paparazzi when he hurled racial and homophobic slurs at the photographers. The reality star remarked that it was inappropriate to use such language, to which the 18-year-old reportedly replied, "F--k you, b--ch. Just trying to help you. Shut up n----r lover, stupid slut" and "I will kill you."
    Kardashian then called West to the medical center, where he allegedly punched the racist teen and left the scene, TMZ previously reported.
    West was subsequently under investigation after he was named a suspect in a misdemeanor battery assault complaint filed by the victim, CNN confirmed with the Beverly Hills Police Department.
    On Wednesday (Jan. 29), TMZ reported that West paid the man upwards of $250,000 in a civil settlement, and the man said he will not go forward with criminal prosecution.
    Apparently, the alleged racist had been "ducking" authorities while he contacted West about payment.
    "He initiated something with Kanye's reps, an overture for money," a source told the Daily News.
    In September, West was charged with battery for the alleged assault of a photographer at Los Angeles International Airport. He reportedly attacked the paparazzo and tried to grab his camera.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Is there actual footage of the guy hurling these insults? Or do people still think it was all a set up of some kind and this was the payoff?
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

If there was film, Kanye wouldn't be paying. I think he's currently threatening to leave the US due to racism...
    Kittylady and idunno like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

I read that Kim has convinced Kanye that they should film their summer wedding in Paris for the show. I am shocked I tell ya. Totally shocked and surprised. Who ever thought they would film their wedding for the ratings?
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I still think the entire racist beat up thing was staged

The stress is getting to her! Kim Kardashian 'falling apart as she plans $30m wedding AND fights with Kanye West over home renovation'
    By HEIDI PARKER
    PUBLISHED: 23:45, 29 January 2014 | UPDATED: 13:53, 30 January 2014

Kim Karashian has taken on more than she can handle.
    Not only is the reality star overseeing a massive home renovation that she's butting heads with her fiancé Kanye West over, according to Life & Style. 'He's impossible to please,' said an insider.
    But the 33-year-old is also in the middle of planning a massive $30m wedding in France this summer. 'The family is already eye-rolling about her crazy wedding plans,' a source told InTouch. 'She and Kanye have a "go big or go home" attitude.'

The $11m mansion re-do is the more difficult issue because until it's done, the couple will have to continue living with her mother Kris Jenner in Hidden Hills, California.
    'She just wants to be settled,' a source told Life & Style. 'Not squatting in someone else's house.'
    The Bel-Air property that was purchased a year ago won't be done until July or August, reported the weekly.

Bare bones: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's dream home looks further from completion than ever before

Going backwards: Just three months ago the $11m property was less derelict

[pics at the link]

A long way to go: Kim originally said the house would be ready by the summer of 2014 but it looks further off
    'The house has a long way to go before they can move in,' added the source. 'It's frustrating for Kim.'
    Her fiancé isn't making it any easier.
    'He's a total snob when it comes to style, design and architecture.... he thinks nothing of changing direction midway and starting over,' said the source.
    'He's a control freak and flies off the handle when things don't go his way.'

The large spread, which already looked pretty good when it was bought, has been gutted to make room for a man cave for the rapper as well as a new gym, a movie theater, bowling alley and basketball court.
    Another source of tension is their over-the-top wedding which Kim confirmed to Jimmy Kimmel on January 23 will take place this summer in Paris.
    The affair will be even bigger than her 2011 nuptials to Kris Humphries that had 500 guests.

'Everything will be very ornate, from the invitations to the cake,' a source told InTouch.
    'They want something very grand.'
    'It's already become a circus,' added another source.
    And they want an A list guest list - think Jay-Z and Beyonce - that will have to be flown in by private jet.
    'They want the craziest, most elaborate wedding experience anybody has ever had,' added a friend.

Though they were kept from throwing their bash at the Palace of Versailles, they are already looking at other locations, like castles.
    One place they are considering is Chateau d'Usse.
    And that's not where the royal hints stop.
    Kim wants to wear a tiara much like Kate Middleton's Cartier choice for her big day.
    As far as attire, 'Kanye wants them to wear matching couture.'
    'They want it to be as opulent and extravagant as possible and have zero consideration about cost,' said the insider.

The pricetag is estimated to be around $30m, but the stars won't have to pay all of that.
    It's been reported the event will be televised, so undoubtedly the TV network will foot most of that bill.

In addition to the home and wedding, the Keeping Up With The Kardashians star has to look after her daughter North, aged seven months.
    But that part of her life seems to be running smoothly.
    On Wednesday the star shared a photo of her with the cute child on Instagram with the caption, 'Good morning.'

Read more: Kim Kardashian 'falling apart over wedding and home redo' | Mail Online

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

'Everything will be very ornate, from the invitations to the cake,' a source told InTouch.
    'They want something very grand.'

'They want the craziest, most elaborate wedding experience anybody has ever had,' added a friend.

As far as attire, 'Kanye wants them to wear matching couture.'
    'They want it to be as opulent and extravagant as possible and have zero consideration about cost,' said the insider.

For the love of all that is trashtastic I NEED this wedding to happen! Can. Not. Wait.

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Silver Member

televised....fuck i'll even watch it purely to see how tacky it will be
    SoCalMarie and nana51 like this.

This shit pisses me off… I wonder how many wells could be dug, how many schools could be built, how many endangered species could be helped, how many cures could be found, if these two assholes had a $5M wedding and donated the $25M.

But I'll get off my soap box and say that this quote: 'Kanye wants them to wear matching couture.' made me because we now know that Kanye is going to look like a black Liberace impersonator.
    [On Terry Richardson] "Dude is like a human version of a white, windowless van...." ~ Michael K.

Kanye is going to look like a black Liberace impersonator

the very idea makes me feel like i just sneezed in my panties!!! weeeeeee
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

Quote Originally Posted by Palermo View Post
    I still think the entire racist beat up thing was staged
    Agreed $250,000 was his actor's salary. Haven't decided if Kanye was in on the joke or not yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    The stress is getting to her! Kim Kardashian 'falling apart as she plans $30m wedding AND fights with Kanye West over home renovation'
    Poor thing! Can you imagine what she's going through? Renovating a mansion, deciding how to waste 30 million in a day, AND making sure nannies are on time for NW. It would be enough for any of us to have a massive breakdown!

'He's a total snob when it comes to style, design and architecture.... he thinks nothing of changing direction midway and starting over,' said the source.
    'He's a control freak and flies off the handle when things don't go his way.'
    This shocks me. I never pictured him to be this way.
    The affair will be even bigger than her 2011 nuptials to Kris Humphries that had 500 guests.
    It will have been almost three whole years since the last one.

In addition to the home and wedding, the Keeping Up With The Kardashians star has to look after her daughter North, aged seven months.
    STFU I'm dying here. I'm with Kitty; this wedding is going to be epic (and not in a good way!)

I thought she said she didn't care and that it's all on Kanye and whatever he wants. Yeah. Just what I thought. *lying bitch*

Quote Originally Posted by Stereo Inferno View Post
    This shit pisses me off… I wonder how many wells could be dug, how many schools could be built, how many endangered species could be helped, how many cures could be found, if these two assholes had a $5M wedding and donated the $25M.
    This. I honestly just can't stand it. Gluttonous, entitled, vapid, shallow.

They should be ashamed of themselves and instead they're just hopelessly stupid.

Thread Information