Page 8 of 324 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast
Like Tree10137Likes

Thread: Kim Kardashian/Kanye West divorce countdown

^^That's way too much ugly in one pic.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

'It was a complete surprise!' Kim Kardashian says Kanye's proposal left her 'shaking'... while revealing the wedding will be 'whatever he wants'

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER
    PUBLISHED: 01:46, 27 October 2013 | UPDATED: 08:17, 27 October 2013

Kim Kardashian has described Kanye West's proposal an 'out-of-body experience'.

The 33-year-old new mother says that when the rapper rented out San Francisco's AT&T baseball park on Monday - her birthday - she truly had no idea that he was about to get down on one knee with an enormous diamond ring and ask her to marry him.

As for specific wedding plans, the beaming reality star says it will be 'whatever [Kanye] wants.'

'A complete surprise!' Kim Kardashian has said that she did not expect Kanye West's marriage proposal on Monday night, assuming the rapper was throwing her an elaborate birthday party

Speaking to People magazine at her epic birthday bash at Tao Nightclub in Las Vegas on Friday night, Kim declared that the moment Kanye asked for her hand in marriage was an 'absolute, complete surprise.'

'I was shaking so much, shaking the entire time!' she said, as she arrived at the Sin City hot spot in a stunning white lace dress she picked up in Paris.

'Like, 'Is this really happening?' It was like an out-of-body experience,' she added.

'Whatever he wants': The 33-year-old reality star said that the wedding plans would be up to Kanye

And Kim wasn't the only one caught off-guard by the Yeezus rapper's proposal, with her family - aside from Kris Jenner - from whom Kanye asked permission before he went ahead - also none the wiser, convinced they were merely attending a birthday party.

She gushed that everyone there 'thought it was a surprise birthday party. Everyone - my sisters - it was such a surprise.'
    Kim and Kanye became engaged on Monday night in San Francisco, and by Friday they were in Las Vegas to celebrate her 33rd birthday so there has been little time to mull over the exciting events.

'We honestly haven't had a moment to talk about it!' Kim practically went straight from San Francisco where her proposal took place, to Las Vegas for her birthday bash at Tao Nightclub

And it looked like the giddy bride-to wants Kanye to take charge of the wedding plans.

'We honestly haven't had a moment to talk about it or even breathe,' she explained, adding: 'But whatever he wants.'

Kanye put on an elaborate proposal for Kim on Monday night in the AT&T baseball park, and her family were there to watch.

'I was shaking so much!' Kim gushed over how much the Yeezus rapper managed to surprise her on Monday

The reality star, who has been married twice before, gushed that the night was 'truly magical'.

'I am the luckiest girl in the world!' she told E!. 'I get to marry my best friend!'

Meanwhile Kanye, 36, admitted in an interview prior to the lavish event that he's 'never loved a girl' as much as Kim, except for his mother, Donda West, who died in 2007 following plastic surgery complications.

'I have never loved any girl, other than my mother, as much as I love my girlfriend,' he said of Kim during an interview on Monday with San Francisco radio station KMEL.

Kim and Kanye welcomed their first child - baby girl North West - into the world on June 15.

Diamond delight: The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star flashed her engagement ring as she showed up at the Dream For Future Africa Foundation Gala in Beverly Hills on Thursday

Read more: Kim Kardashian says Kanye West's proposal left her 'shaking' | Mail Online

Quote Originally Posted by Palermo View Post
    LOL at that picture, she looks horrified that Kanye has her head in her titties. He's probably just drunk and falling over.

Again I would be drunk and fall over if I had to hang out with that family. That picture, too funny.
    Lily Bleu likes this.

Silver Member

She is smart. She says whatever kind of wedding Kanye wants. That way when they have a huge, over-the-top wedding, she can bat her fake eyelashes and say, I would have preferred a small, intimate, family-only wedding this time, but my fiance' wanted a large wedding and handled all of the details. Thus, she frees herself from critcism about having another tacky, fame-whore wedding so close to her last one.

I bet she fantasizes about Reggie during sex with Kanye just to get through it.
    Clubber Lang likes this.

Her face looks awful. The filler by her mouth looks like it's pulling her face down, and the not smiling makes it more obvious.
    Stereo Inferno likes this.

Meanwhile Kanye, 36, admitted in an interview prior to the lavish event that he's 'never loved a girl' as much as Kim, except for his mother, Donda West, who died in 2007 following plastic surgery complications.

'I have never loved any girl, other than my mother, as much as I love my girlfriend,' he said of Kim during an interview on Monday with San Francisco radio station KMEL.

Forgot about your baby, asshole.

Of course it will be "whatever he wants". And I'm curious as all get out to see that trainwreck.

I've never thought she looked worse than since she's been in this relationship. I'm curious to see the progression of her look....face, body, hair, clothing....the longer she stays with him. She had shitty enough taste on her own. But once upon a time she was a pretty girl. The "pretty one" out of that whole herd. She's come a long way from that. Now she's like some gross, weird, plastic thing.
    Clubber Lang likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I don't think I've ever seen someone show an engagement ring that way, and she's done it a couple of times. Isn't that ring the culmination of all of her "work" for her entire life? You would think she'd be fairly proud of it. If Cim hadn't gained so much weight, I'd think it's time for a conspiracy theory about North by Northwest.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Silver Member

That dress looks so cheap on her. She is so short and he barely taller than her when she's in heels. How tall is Kanye? I never realized how short he was.

I could really not give a much of a fuck, but I think there is really something off with her lately. She really isn't home behind her eyes anymore. I don't know if she's medicated, brain washed, depressed or overly filled and tightened. But something really right in her noggin (well, more than was wrong before).
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Elite Member

I believe this to be true. Now, Tisci and Jay-Z however. Kanye definitely loves them way more than Kim.
    Palermo, dougie, SillyME54 and 1 others like this.

Is Kim heavily medicated? Her eyes look totally dead lately in that lights are on, no one's home way.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Constant ps, lipo and medication. She's living the life.

post partum famewhore psychosis?
    Clubber Lang, kasippu and Trixie like this.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    Forgot about your baby, asshole.
    That seems to be a common occurrence between these two.
    Clubber Lang likes this.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

She looks high and her face is jack up point of no return.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Thread Information