Page 78 of 324 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288128178 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 4858
Like Tree10137Likes

Thread: Kim Kardashian/Kanye West divorce countdown

Excuse the crude line drawings, the pic is small & I spent only 15 seconds on it. Ideally, what most people find to be an attractive, balanced face is one where the chin lines up with the bottom lip. If the chin is significantly behind the bottom lip, you have a recessed chin. If it's past the bottom lip, it's overextended and can look like a witch's chin. A feminine face generally needs to line up or be ever-so-slightly behind the bottom lip.

A plastic surgeon will draw similar lines on your chin to show how far it needs to move forward. Kim appears to have had a chin augmentation along w/her rhinoplasty. It's pretty common to combine the two surgeries, which is what it looks like she did.

Stereo Inferno likes this.
    "Never wrap it up, never pull out. Just grind up the morning after pill in her scrambled eggs at sunrise, she'll appreciate that you made her breakfast."

Every time this vapid cow tweets "I have NOT had a nose job!" somebody needs to send her this picture. She has had so much work done it's completely frozen her face. She can't even smile any more.
    darksithbunny likes this.

Her profile in the early picture was fine. I don't understand why pretty girls go for perfection and end up looking fake.
    Flygirl likes this.

So, is Pimp Granny's nose collapsing from so much surgery, or is it really coke nose like many comments I see? Anybody know?

I'd say coke nose.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I'm voting for both.
    darksithbunny likes this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

I'm gonna go against the grain and say that her chin result looks good. She didn't look bad before but seeing the before and after it seems to be a slight improvement. Her nose and eyes looked better before though. Now she has this permanent surprised, plastic looking face. Like her skanky, worthless mother's face.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylkyn View Post
    Every time this vapid cow tweets "I have NOT had a nose job!" somebody needs to send her this picture. She has had so much work done it's completely frozen her face. She can't even smile any more.
    She denies it?

Quote Originally Posted by MmeVertigina View Post
    She denies it?
    I think she denies vehemently that she is anything other than 100% natural from top to over-stuffed bottom.
    MmeVertigina and Sylkyn like this.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    I think she denies vehemently that she is anything other than 100% natural from top to over-stuffed bottom.
    Amazing.

'She's desperate to be size zero!' Kim Kardashian 'hasn't touched a carb in four months' in bid to be a slim bride

By CHELSEA WHITE
    PUBLISHED: 05:58, 24 January 2014 | UPDATED: 13:31, 24 January 2014

She is known for her curves.
    But according to those close to Kim Kardashian, her shapely figure could soon be just a memory.
    InTouch Weekly has revealed that the 33-year-old is 'obsessed' with slimming down for her wedding to rapper Kanye West.
    According to the magazine, the Keeping Up With The Kardashians star is determined to be even thinner than before she got pregnant with baby North.

+16

Just the start: InTouch reports Kim Kardashian, who did a late night workout in Beverly Hills, California, on Thursday, is 'obsessed' with becoming a size zero

A friend told the magazine: 'Kim wants to be thinner than her pre-baby body and is willing to do anything to get there.'

While Kim has already lost close to 70 pounds, according to the friend, she has no plans to stop until she can squeeze into the smallest size possible.
    'She’s desperate to be a size zero bride,' the friend revealed.

+16

+16

Not stopping her: The star went straight from appearing on the Jimmy Kimmel Show (left) to the gym

+16

Striving for skinniness: Kim, who was in Beverly Hills, California on Thursday, has not eaten carbs for four months

+16

+16

Say goodbye to those curves: The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star is reportedly determined to be even thinner than before she got pregnant with baby North, as seen here on left in 2012

This means a lot of sacrifice on Kim's part with the star working out for three hours a day, the magazine reports.
    This is combined with the star's strict Atkins diet.
    +16

Already a success: The star, pictured while pregnant, has lost an amazing 70 pounds after embarking on an Atkins diet soon after giving birth to baby North in June

'[She] is counting the calories in everything and living on grilled fish, chicken and steamed vegetables.
    'She admitted she’s barely eaten a carb for nearly four months.'
    According to recent reports, Kim currently has a size 4 (UK size 8) waist, but a size 10 bottom (UK size 14) so she has to have her jeans specially customised to fit by stylist Cornelius Clay.

Proving the friend's point, Kim did not let herself have a minute's rest on Thursday.
    The 33-year-old star went straight from appearing on the Jimmy Kimmel Show to her gym in Beverly Hills.
    Still wearing her stage make up, the star put in a late workout at the private gym.
    Wearing a tight black ensemble it was easy to see how far she come has come.
    It was also easy to see that her shapely derriere remains as curvy as ever in her tight black leggings.

Kim's dedication to weight loss is far from secret - but just how much she wants to lose is.
    The 33-year-old has already lost an amazing 70 pounds after embarking on an Atkins diet soon after giving birth to baby North in June.

Kim Kardashian reveals plunging neckline on outing with Kanye

+16

Painted lady: Still wearing her stage make up, the star put in a late workout at the private gym

+16

+16

It's working: Wearing a tight black ensemble it was easy to see how far she come has come

+16

Workoout gear: Kim wore Nike leggings and trainers to her workout session

The star told fans during and online question and answer event following a recent episode of the show she is proud of how far she has come.
    'It's crazy because seeing myself back in this episode I just had my baby girl and I still hadn't lose my weight yet,' Kim said.

'It reminds me of all of the work I put in, and shows me to not stop working out to live a healthy lifestyle.'

+16

Not missing yet: In her tight black leggings, it was also easy to see that her shapely derriere remains as curvy as ever

+16

Workout number? The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star is reportedly sweating it out for three hours a day

+16

Night workout: Kim recently has been hitting the gym for grueling workout sessions

The diet which restricts carb intake has been tough but Kim said she thinks of her 'haters' and that keeps her motivated.
    'I'm glad I found the Atkins diet which was a challenge (any diet is), but this was the easiest diet I researched, so it allowed me to lose weight fast and not stave.
    'The haters helped motivate me. Seeing every crazy thing written about me gave me motivation, but its just my personality to want to be fit, not be lazy.'

+16

Mrs. thin: The 33-year-old is trying to slim down for her wedding to Kanye West, pictured shopping with his bride-to-be in Beverly Hills

+16

Tough ask: Kim is, of course, famous for her shapely derriere which may stand in the way of her ever fitting a size zero

Read more: Kim Kardashian wants to be a size zero bride | Mail Online

When can we stop calling lumpy globs of ass "curves"?
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

I'm glad they posted those photos of her at the gym, that reminds me that I need to flat iron my hair and apply my fake eyelashes before I go. I always forget that step after I've done my bronzer, then I get there and it's like "OH YEAH I forgot to glue fake lashes to my face to catch my sweat"

I would love to see how she plans to fit that - totally natural - ass into a size zero wedding gown, which usually run small in the first place.
    badgers! likes this.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Brah View Post
    I'm glad they posted those photos of her at the gym, that reminds me that I need to flat iron my hair and apply my fake eyelashes before I go. I always forget that step after I've done my bronzer, then I get there and it's like "OH YEAH I forgot to glue fake lashes to my face to catch my sweat"
    Exactly. I could buy her going into the gym like that but she had a 3 hour workout and comes out with a blow out and makeup professionally applied? Her workout is getting into and out of those leggings. Can't imagine trying to pull those over that azz.
    aggie, Angeli and rockchick like this.

Thread Information