Page 77 of 324 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187127177 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 4858
Like Tree10137Likes

Thread: Kim Kardashian/Kanye West divorce countdown

Quote Originally Posted by kasippu View Post
    Wearing sandals and a thin white sleeveless coat ,with half her tits out, in Paris in the winter. Guess all those fillers must be keeping her warm then? And the botox to her brain...
    Exactly. Kanye's beige maternity jumper (sweater) is really nice, too…

Here's a delightful snap of the backside. I couldn't work out what her ass reminded me of, then it hit me: The Hindenburg!

She barely looks like her siblings now. :shocked: If I was her sister, I'd be doing a plastic surgery intervention on her, but really, if she was my sister, I'd hope she'd drop dead.

And her body shape is so fucking awful, she looks like a caricature of Jessica Rabbit.
    [On Terry Richardson] "Dude is like a human version of a white, windowless van...." ~ Michael K.

She still looks like she is wearing a loaded diaper. And if she keeps fucking with her face...damn. Stop!

I don't know what y'all are so concerned about, she's just advertising her IQ on her derpy new face. It's a kindness, really, because otherwise people might have learn something about her or read about her or (god forbid) talk to her before learning that knowledge. Time saver in this busy busy world.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

I remember from the show, whenever one of the family was pouring out their heart about some problem she always had the bored bitch face on. I think she was always horrible, now it just shows more.
    Lily Bleu likes this.

I like to think part of her realizes she's an idiot but it's too late to stop now!
    sluce likes this.

Elite Member

Not very flattering pics.

Every time I notice a change in her face, I feel like I have to post a before and current comparison picture(s) to remind myself what she used to look like:

It's pretty hard to find a raw (non-photoshopped) photo of her body.... this is as close as I can get, minus the fact that she looks like she's strangling her body with that gold belt to create a waist... these were taken before baby...

What an ugly, big, fat, dumpy ass. I'm surprised her stilettos aren't flats by the end of the day, having to carry all that weight on those skinny heels.

Ugly then, ugly now you sack of shit.
    Stereo Inferno likes this.

Unless she is about to go indoor sky-diving this is a completely stupid outfit.
    vaya con dios

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMarie View Post
    This profile shot is a gem and tells the tale. All of it looks so different that it doesn't even look like the same person to me. The skin, the nose, the cheeks, the chin, and the area under her eyes especially are glaringly different. I swear it looks like she's done something to her top lip to increase the acreage between her nose and lip, but I don't know what.
    MmeVertigina and rollo like this.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    I swear it looks like she's done something to her top lip to increase the acreage between her nose and lip, but I don't know what.
    Yes, the rhinoplasty lifted her tip and angled it slightly upwards. And it looks like she has fillers in her top lip in the old picture, because her top lip is noticeable thinner in the recent pic.

Also, her chin looks different in the recent picture. More defined. Possible chin implant.
    MmeVertigina likes this.
    "Never wrap it up, never pull out. Just grind up the morning after pill in her scrambled eggs at sunrise, she'll appreciate that you made her breakfast."

Quote Originally Posted by South Lake View Post
    Yes, the rhinoplasty lifted her tip and angled it slightly upwards. And it looks like she has fillers in her top lip in the old picture, because her top lip is noticeable thinner in the recent pic.
    Her nostril even looks smaller...I didn't know they could do that with a nose job.

Quote Originally Posted by MmeVertigina View Post
    Her nostril even looks smaller...I didn't know they could do that with a nose job.
    They can. It's called a nostril reduction (or Alar Base Reduction). It's pretty common in rhinoplasties.
    MmeVertigina likes this.
    "Never wrap it up, never pull out. Just grind up the morning after pill in her scrambled eggs at sunrise, she'll appreciate that you made her breakfast."

Quote Originally Posted by South Lake View Post
    They can. It's called a nostril reduction. It's pretty common in rhinoplasties.
    Wow. I was thinking like...hmm...Michael Jackson probably had that done, but his whole nose fell apart. Hers is subtle, but different.

Thread Information