Page 73 of 324 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123173 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 4858
Like Tree10137Likes

Thread: Kim Kardashian/Kanye West divorce countdown

Quote Originally Posted by Palermo View Post
    So many unanswered questions: we saw the kid come out smiling wearing a hoody but the part of his face that was showing had no marks on it. Where is the "tape" she said it was on? Why hasn't Kanye been arrested yet? I still say it's all bullshit but I don't get why the cops would play along with it all. Next we'll see photos of them posing with Kim wearing something slutty. Sigh.
    Everyone involved is probably a paid actor.
    CL**, Palermo and sprynkles like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Stereo Inferno View Post
    If that's true, she's an even bigger, fatter, narcissistic c*nt than any of us here have given her credit for!

If he hasn't already. I'm sure his angry rants occur at home sans media.

He is shouting at himself in the mirror? He doesn't live with Cim. This whole engaged-with-baby thing is for the cameras.

it's not even a real baby. it's a mannequin.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Like Devil baby in NYC yesteday.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

You beat me to it!
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Just saw photos of him laughing it up IN PARIS, so why wasn't he arrested? Such fake bullshit
    Lily Bleu likes this.

They have to investigate and then the DAs office will decide if there is enough evidence to press charges. Interesting that Kanye left the country knowing he is being investigated. I'm sure he needed so time with Ricardo while his team here pays off the kid he beat.
    darksithbunny likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Palermo View Post
    Just saw photos of him laughing it up IN PARIS, so why wasn't he arrested? Such fake bullshit
    Mens fashion week in Paris, That to Kanye what the Victoria Secrets show is to Leo!

Quote Originally Posted by SillyME54 View Post
    I doubt Kanye will ever hit Kim. He may be psycho but I just don't see him beating on women...I don't know why. Besides, Kim is so dumb and subservient to him, she prob agrees and goes along with everything he says so I doubt they ever get into an argument. He prob just sees her as a dumb piece of arm candy to make himself look better.
    "...to make himself look STRAIGHT"

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    He is shouting at himself in the mirror? He doesn't live with Cim. This whole engaged-with-baby thing is for the cameras.
    Oh, I just meant without any cameras around, like when they're alone etc.

Quote Originally Posted by kasippu View Post
    Mens fashion week in Paris, That to Kanye what the Victoria Secrets show is to Leo!
    I was just about to post a reply saying, He's in "Gay Paris" getting plenty of reach-around action…Or something equally juvenile.
    rollo likes this.
    [On Terry Richardson] "Dude is like a human version of a white, windowless van...." ~ Michael K.

fgg

Kim Kardashian Shares Adorable New Photos of North, Says She Wants "A Million" Kids

Kardashian -- who gave birth to her first child last June, after a very difficult eight months -- went on to say that motherhood was everything she thought it would be and more. "I've always wanted about six [kids]. After having [North], I would have a million," she told DeGeneres. "But the pregnancy -- I wouldn't really wish that upon anyone."

(Prior to giving birth, the Keeping Up With the Kardashians star battled a condition known as preeclampsia, which can cause serious, sometimes life-threatening complications for moms-to-be.)

"I mean, it's all worth it in the end, so I would definitely suffer through that," she clarified. "But pregnancy was not a good experience for me. At all."

"Women who say it's a beautiful thing..." DeGeneres began.

"They are lying!" Kardashian interrupted. "They are lying to you."

Now that she's a mom, though, she couldn't be more in love with her daughter. And West feels the same way. "He is honestly the most amazing dad. He loves her so much," the TV standout gushed of her rapper beau, 36. "He just left to go out of town, so I send him a picture and video every day. He's like, 'She grew up so much!' And I'm like, 'Babe, it's been one day. You haven't seen her in a day. Not a lot has changed.' But he really is a hands-on dad."

With one exception. "He's not a diaper kind of guy, and that's okay," Kardashian admitted. "He's not a diaper-changing kind of guy. If it's an emergency, he will [do it]. But I love that time. I know it sounds crazy, but I love my time with her when she's on the changing table. I really enjoy that bonding time when I'm with her."

The recently engaged star also spoke with DeGeneres about her upcoming wedding to West. "It will be this summer," she shared. "Somewhere out of the country. We honestly haven't picked a date yet. We said when we were on our trip skiing this New Year's that we were going to pick the date and location, and that hasn't happened. We know we want it in the summer time, but we just [have] to figure that out."

Watch the video above to see the new pictures of North!

Read more: Kim Kardashian Shares New Photos of North, Wants A Million Kids - Us Weekly

pics and video at the link.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I KNEW the baby pics would come out after a bad week/month!

Oooh, she wants to be Octomom!
    Kittylady and ConstanceSpry like this.

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    Kim Kardashian Shares Adorable New Photos of North, Says She Wants "A Million" Kids

Kardashian -- who gave birth to her first child last June, after a very difficult eight months -- went on to say that motherhood was everything she thought it would be and more. "I've always wanted about six [kids]. After having [North], I would have a million," she told DeGeneres. "But the pregnancy -- I wouldn't really wish that upon anyone."

(Prior to giving birth, the Keeping Up With the Kardashians star battled a condition known as preeclampsia, which can cause serious, sometimes life-threatening complications for moms-to-be.)

"I mean, it's all worth it in the end, so I would definitely suffer through that," she clarified. "But pregnancy was not a good experience for me. At all."

"Women who say it's a beautiful thing..." DeGeneres began.

"They are lying!" Kardashian interrupted. "They are lying to you."

Now that she's a mom, though, she couldn't be more in love with her daughter. And West feels the same way. "He is honestly the most amazing dad. He loves her so much," the TV standout gushed of her rapper beau, 36. "He just left to go out of town, so I send him a picture and video every day. He's like, 'She grew up so much!' And I'm like, 'Babe, it's been one day. You haven't seen her in a day. Not a lot has changed.' But he really is a hands-on dad."

With one exception. "He's not a diaper kind of guy, and that's okay," Kardashian admitted. "He's not a diaper-changing kind of guy. If it's an emergency, he will [do it]. But I love that time. I know it sounds crazy, but I love my time with her when she's on the changing table. I really enjoy that bonding time when I'm with her."

The recently engaged star also spoke with DeGeneres about her upcoming wedding to West. "It will be this summer," she shared. "Somewhere out of the country. We honestly haven't picked a date yet. We said when we were on our trip skiing this New Year's that we were going to pick the date and location, and that hasn't happened. We know we want it in the summer time, but we just [have] to figure that out."

Watch the video above to see the new pictures of North!

Read more: Kim Kardashian Shares New Photos of North, Wants A Million Kids - Us Weekly

pics and video at the link.
    Fuck you, you pissed on bitch. Go shove a dick in your mouth and shut up. You're way too self-absorbed to consider it a beautiful thing. God I hate this piss-cunt.

I personally found my pregnancies to be a 'beautiful thing" and I'm sure lots of other moms did too.
    sprynkles likes this.

May all her hair and teeth fall out for her next hundred pregnancies!

I was blessed with very low risk, problem free pregnancies but I've had friends who've had pre-e, had to be on bed rest, etc. Wasn't this dumb cow shoving her swollen hooves into ridiculous heels? And now she's playing the pregnancy was soooo hard card? Sorry, Cimmy, I'm not buying what you're selling. Methinks you hated pregnancy more because of how awful you looked rather than felt.

There is so much bullshit in that ^ article, I just can't.
    sluce likes this.

Thread Information