Page 71 of 324 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581121171 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 4858
Like Tree10137Likes

Thread: Kim Kardashian/Kanye West divorce countdown

Scroll to the bottom where the comments are. It's just so awesome!

Kanye West Is a Battery Suspect After 'Shaken' Kim Kardashian Was Called a Racial Slur - Yahoo

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    wow. i really dislike that whole "she's trying to be black", "he/she's trying to white". It's ridiculous. I mean, when I see black women who's hair isn't in cornrows or an afro, I don't THINK they are trying to be white or any other ridiculous stereotype.

wow... you were serious. you know, when white people say shit like that, it's racist and stereotypical. you're really starting to remind me of someone else who posts/ed here. "short and tightly coiled" yep, that means he/she's BLACK, right? jebus. I like fried chicken, turnip greens, cornbread, etc ... bet someone out there thinks I'm trying to be "black"...

oh, i hope it is too. kanye ever tracks down the wrong person to their doctor's office and gets that ass whooped and I'm going to bust a gut laughing.

of course it was staged...

one of these days, they are going to find someone who isn't for sale.

You got that right!
    Last edited by twitchy2.0; January 14th, 2014 at 05:25 PM.
    Lily Bleu likes this.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

It's tywin lannister
    funky_chicken and Karistiona like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

I don't get why she would call Kayne
    Stereo Inferno likes this.

What a fucking wanker. That's all I would need to leave a guy who did this type of thing. If he's throwing this kind of anger around at home, PMK should apply for custody of Compass. And yea, I know that's a sort of oxymoron, but there's no evidence to suggest that she's a jerk when it comes to her grandchildren. Even yelling fucks with babies' emotional well-being.

Kanye West -- Pummeled 18-Year-Old Like A Boxer | TMZ.com

Kanye West
    was like a boxer going in for the kill ... pummeling an 18-year old guy with more than 30 blows ... this according to an eyewitness.

We broke the story ... an 18-year-old allegedly called Kim a "n****r lover" on his way into the office of a Beverly Hills chiropractor. Minutes later, Kim and Kanye stormed in -- Kim ID the kid -- and her baby daddy went nuts.

The eyewitness tells TMZ ... the 18-year-old was sitting in a chair as Kanye made a beeline for him and, without saying a word, started slugging him in the face. The kid was covering his face but Kanye was unrelenting. Kim just stood there and silently watched the beating.

The receptionist was screaming, "Stop, stop," but Kanye ignored her. The kid quickly curled up into a ball to block the blows.

The massage therapist rushed into the waiting room and pushed Kanye off the kid and ordered him out of the office. Kanye got out of the building and Kim went to another office for a meeting.

[On Terry Richardson] "Dude is like a human version of a white, windowless van...." ~ Michael K.

Kanye got out of the building and Kim went to another office for a meeting.
    A meeting at a medical office building? MOAR plastic surgery for the Kow.

At any rate, I hope PMK isn't able to buy off the victim.
    rollo and CL** like this.

1. Kim LIKES Kanye behaving like this. It makes her feel special and protected. Until that shit gets turned around on her... and it WILL.
    2. I hope that 18 year old sues the BOTH of them for this and puts a huge dent in their ass pockets.
    3. It ain't gonna be PMK trying to buy someone off... this is gonna be Kanye's people - mainly. Even though BOTH of them are responsible for this shit.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Kanye West is now a suspect in a battery investigation after the rap star allegedly chased down an 18-year-old boy into a chiropractor's office on Monday and punched him.
    The teen apparently hurled racial slurs at the Grammy winner and his fiancée, Kim Kardashian and Kim's mother Kris has appeared to confirm the incident occurred although she admits she doesn't know how it ended.
    After Australia's 2DayFM Breakfast Show hosts Jules Lund, Merrick Watts, Sophie Monk and Mel B gave Kris a rundown of the incident, saying 'Kanye assaulted an 18-year-old man by punching him in the face. He was defending Kim,' she replied, 'Well, that sounds like, a lot like what I heard.'
    Scroll down for video...

'That's what I heard!' Kris Jenner admitted she hasn't spoken to Kim Kardashian or Kanye West about reports Kanye assaulted an 18-year-old but appeared to confirm the story

Kris added: 'I do know that how it started was this person got really a lot of racial, hateful, horrible things that he was saying. Apparently many times. Very hateful person. And I think that’s where it started. I’m not quite sure how it ended.'

More...

However, she admitted she has not spoken to her 33-year-old daughter or Kanye, 36, since the incident occurred.
    'I got wind of this last night because I’d been out of town, and I’ve literally been doing some press all day today and have not been home so I haven’t talked to anybody to give you a better update,' she said.
    'But I think that what happened was that somebody got really out of line.'
    Meanwhile, a source told RadarOnline that Kim is 'proud of Kanye' for sticking up for her.

The insider said: 'Kim loves that her man is protecting her. Unlike [her ex-husband] Kris Humphries, whom she never felt had her back, Kim is telling people that Kanye is a real man.'

Not a good Monday: Kanye West (left, seen in Beverly Hills) allegedly hit an 18-year-old boy after he insulted fiancée Kim Kardashian (right, same day but separately)
    The unidentified 18-year-old man, told Beverly Hills police that he wants to press charges against the Yeesuz star and law enforcement sources in LA confirmed that Kanye is now officially a suspect and that the matter has been referred to the LA County DA for possible prosecution.
    The dramatic altercation allegedly unfolded on Monday at around midday as Kardashian entered a furniture store - and the teenager screamed "F**k you bitch... Shut up n****r lover, stupid slut,' as he held open a door for her.
    Kim first ran into the man when he held the door for her so she could walk into a furniture showroom in Beverly Hills - just before midday today.

'As Kim walked in, the guy allegedly said, 'F**k these fa**ot-ass n****rs' referring to the paparazzi,' TMZ reported.
    The reality star told the young man that the N-word was not appropriate to use.

That's when the teenager turned on the TV star, screaming, 'F**k you bitch. Just trying to help you. Shut up n****r lover, stupid slut.'
    A perturbed Kardashian allegedly phoned Kanye to tell him what was happening.
    Then, according to TMZ, 'when the guy realised Kanye was on the phone he allegedly said, 'F**k you N****r.' - so that the rap star could hear.

Kim Kardashian moments after alleged Kanye West assault

However, just minutes later, an enraged Kanye arrived to meet up with Kim and learn face-to-face what had happened.

Kanye and Kim stormed into the office and reportedly found the teen sitting there. 'Witnesses say Kanye punched the guy and Kim screamed, 'We have it all on tape'.
    A third party had to separate the two men and shortly after police were called.
    Beverly Hills Police officers arrived on the scene but West and his fiancée had already left, the BHPD confirmed on Monday.
    However, the 18-year-old said he wanted to press charges.
    'Kanye was named as a suspect by the victim as well as witnesses. He had left prior to our arrival, and detectives are currently investigating,' Beverly Hills Police Sgt. George DeMarois told the New York Daily News.
    'The named suspect was identified as Kanye West by the victim and several witnesses,' police said according to a Beverly Hills Police Department statement.

The BHPD are now conducting a follow-up investigation in regards to misdemeanour battery charges.
    Representatives for West have not responded to a request for comment, while a rep for Kardashian had no comment about the incident.

So close: While Kris and her daughter are close, the momager hasn't yet spoken to Kim about the frightening incident

Read more: Kris Jenner confirms Kanye West 'chased down teenager and punched him' to defend Kim Kardashian | Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

The insider said: 'Kim loves that her man is protecting her. Unlike [her ex-husband] Kris Humphries, whom she never felt had her back, Kim is telling people that Kanye is a real man.'

I ALMOST can't wait until he goes "real man" on Kim's fat, fake, ugly ASS!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

Dumb cow...he's not protecting you or standing up for you. He's an egotistical maniac with extreme anger management issues. If anything he's defending himself and his "honor".

God these 2 are just assholes. They so deserve each other. On the other hand, what's the teenager's problem? Did he open the door for Ms. Fat-Ass and she didn't bother to acknowledge him?
    Lily Bleu likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post

I ALMOST can't wait until he goes "real man" on Kim's fat, fake, ugly ASS!
    What?! Kris had the audacity to question the validity of her bullshit drama queen stories before going into all out attack mode?! My husband's brother had a girlfriend like this. We got to where we couldn't even go out with them because she was constantly trying to stir his anger or create drama. "so and so looked at me wrong" "so and so touched me" It was disgusting. I guess she found it flattering to watch him get angry over her.

While Kris and her daughter are close, the momager hasn't yet spoken to Kim about the frightening incident
    Who exactly was the incident frightening for? I imagine for the people waiting for their chiropractor appointments maybe. People are always going to say dumb hurtful ignorant shit. That's just the way the world works. Just because they deserve to get popped in the mouth does not mean you have the right to do so. Still feel it's worth it? Ok, but don't whine and bitch when you have to pay the consequences.

AND, may I PULEEEZE point out the stupidity of hitting someone that's ALREADY seeing a chiropractor? Y'all bitches 'bout to get your ass SUED!!!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

Quote Originally Posted by pinkbunnyslippers View Post
    Scroll to the bottom where the comments are. It's just so awesome!
    LOL! Some are serial posting:
    Yahoo STOP promoting and idolizing these pieces of trash
    Yahoo STOP promoting and idolizing these pieces of trash
    Yahoo STOP promoting and idolizing these pieces of trash...

I also happened across these:

- This is outrageous and appalling!!! How dare they call her a star.

- Wow he's upset over that? He'd really throw down if he read the yahoo comments everyday!

- Did somebody call her a Hobbit?
    badgers! and Stereo Inferno like this.

I know, right? Those Yahoo comments are gold!
    darksithbunny likes this.

Enty Lawyer on Facebook posted that Kanye hit this kid 30 times and Kim stood there and smiled the whole time. She's even sicker than he is
    sluce, darksithbunny and Lily Bleu like this.

Thread Information