Page 70 of 324 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480120170 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 4858
Like Tree10137Likes

Thread: Kim Kardashian/Kanye West divorce countdown

I hope this is really all on someone's camera. I just can't believe some guy would have total diarrhea of the mouth and start shouting out those slurs. Very bizarre.

If the guy really said those things, he deserved to have his ass beat. However, Kanye is a moron to go bursting into a doctors office to track this guy down and hit him.

Why the fuck would she call Kanye and tell him the guy said that? That is, unless she WANTS to see him in jail. What did she think was going to happen?

It's like Alec Baldwin's wife telling him "That's the pap that tried to hit me".

Idiots.
    darksithbunny likes this.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Why do I think this was all staged by Pimp Granny? New season starting soon. Why would it all "be on tape", and why were the paps there. Smells like bullshit.

I agree this reeks of a set up and it got into media. Maybe its a way for PMK to get some publicity other than boob and butt shots of Kim.
    Sylkyn and Stereo Inferno like this.

Whatever happened to the flour bomber? Remember her, she got Kim and a few days later someone got that idiot Jonathan. LOL
    Stereo Inferno likes this.

If that guy really did go off like that, he deserved a pop in the mouth. But yeah, I'm not buying what they're selling. With this merry band of manipulators, I need video proof of everything.
    Kat Scorp likes this.

This story stinks, but I'm not decided exactly how yet… So, Kim arrives at some building in Beverley Hills, which happens to have a bazillion paps outside, all rushing her… A "random" (exaggerated quotation hand motion) guy appears to save her, then has a tantrum and starts mouthing off and the relentless paps don't get any pics or video…

Then Kim calls Mouth-breather, who "happens" (exaggerated quotation hand motion again) to be nearby/already there and he enters an office. Kanye fights the guy while Kim shouts that it's all on camera.

All that stinks, but here's the smelliest part…. Kim is in close proximity to a irrational, ranting and possibly violent man and she decides to pull him up on inappropriate language????? GET THE FUCK OUT!!! That squeaky little voice on a short, moronic, caricature of a women just once again proves that she's the biggest narcissistic liar on Earth and Kanye needs a psychiatric ward, not jail!

ETA: Now I DEFINITELY don't believe it!

http://www.tmz.com/2014/01/14/kim-ka...-charges-kill/

Kim Kardashian was threatened with DEATH by the man who allegedly called her a "n****r lover"... and she's filing a police report and wants the guy prosecuted for making criminal threats ... TMZ has learned.

Sources familiar with the nuclear blow up at a Beverly Hills medical building tell TMZ ... the guy screamed at Kim, "I WILL KILL YOU, SLUT" ... and THAT Kim believes is a crime.

TMZ broke the story ... the guy had been yelling at paps outside the building as Kim showed up. He apparently tried to help her get in the building, but when he started ranting at photogs, calling them "n****rs" and "f****ts" ... Kim called him out and he then went crazy on her.

For some reason, Kim called Kanye in the middle of the guy's rant and the guy screamed that Kanye was an "n****r," and it all culminated in confrontation in a chiropractor's waiting room when Kanye barged in and punched the guy. Now Kanye is a suspect in a criminal battery investigation.

Kim has already met with her lawyer and they decided they will mount a counterattack by filing a police report.

Whatever happens ... it's not good for Kanye. He's already facing battery charges for his LAX assault on a photog, and the L.A. City Attorney wants to use every confrontation to prove Kanye has an M.O. This isn't going to help his cause.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/01/14/kim-ka...#ixzz2qNfxSAsf
    Last edited by Stereo Inferno; January 14th, 2014 at 07:54 AM.
    Kittylady likes this.
    [On Terry Richardson] "Dude is like a human version of a white, windowless van...." ~ Michael K.

This video completely contradicts what she claims happened.

Kanye's Alleged 'Victim' -- Bizarre Conduct Before Attack | TMZ.com

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    This video completely contradicts what she claims happened.

Kanye's Alleged 'Victim' -- Bizarre Conduct Before Attack | TMZ.com
    Why is she getting in and out of the car twice? To give the paps better shots?

Anyway, the guy looks like a fan exited to see her. If she snubbed him inside, he might have turned to racist slurs, which obv. is not ok.
    I do hope there are witnesses to this inside, and if K+K are lying, that they have their asses handed to them in court. But more realisticly they'll pay their way out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by NickiDrea View Post
    She is very attractive to black males (and that's who she dates). She knows they like the stereotypical "black girl butt" (I'm not being racist, it's just true) so she bought one. When black women have huge butts and big lips it's often seen as unattractive and people make fun of us for it. When non-black women have those traits, they're seen as unique, "exotic" and attractive. Black women have been talking about this forever, from Bo Derek's cornrows to Jennifer Lopez and Kim Kardashian's butts, to Angelina Jolie's lips. I could go on and on.

As a kid I grew up in an all-white neighborhood and was frequently made fun of because of my curvy shape, full lips, large breasts and butt. They called me fast and said my lips were gross. Now all I see is women of all races trying to get the same butts and bodies that black women have been ridiculed for forever. People have been obsessed with black women's bodies for a long time- see Saartjie Baartman.

I dont know if I worded my post correctly, hopefully it wasn't offensive. But it is a pervasive cultural issue, there have been several black blogs that have written on this issue and my friends and I have frequently discussed it. It's frustrating to be made fun of for having features that are praised on women- as long as they aren't black women.
    wow. i really dislike that whole "she's trying to be black", "he/she's trying to white". It's ridiculous. I mean, when I see black women who's hair isn't in cornrows or an afro, I don't THINK they are trying to be white or any other ridiculous stereotype.
    Quote Originally Posted by NickiDrea View Post
    I'm sorry, but I respectfully disagree. Jessica Biel, Scarlett Johannsen, Kim Kardashian and her sisters, Iggy Azalea, that woman currently on twitter with 1.5 million followers (can't recall her name offhand) are only a few examples of white women that the media praises for the size of their butts. Serena Williams' butt blows all of theirs out of the water (haha that sounds wrong) but she is ridiculed for the size of her (natural) butt. In fact, another tennis player mocked her body and it was seen as a huge joke.

No one is saying that "fat" white women are praised for their bodies, larger women of all races are demeaned. I am talking about white women with otherwise slim figures and large butts, whether real or fake, who the media drools over, whereas black women in the same situation are ridiculed.

While black women don't have the market cornered of curvy figures, it is a scientific fact that our bodies are, in general, shaped differently than white womens'. We typically have more muscle mass, and we carry our weight differently. We are known for having larger hips, thighs, and behinds. There are entire African tribes (for example, the Khoikhoi) who are known specifically for their naturally very large butts, thighs and hips. Not only were they known for it, but they were kidnapped and used in carnival shows because of their "freakish" body shapes which were fascinating to the whites who viewed them.

It'a interesting that you mention The Venus of Willendorf because one of the raging debates about the figurine is her race- specifically because of the appearance of her hair, which appears short and tightly coiled. The figurine is from 24,000-22,000 BCE and the intended race of the figurine is unknown.
    wow... you were serious. you know, when white people say shit like that, it's racist and stereotypical. you're really starting to remind me of someone else who posts/ed here. "short and tightly coiled" yep, that means he/she's BLACK, right? jebus. I like fried chicken, turnip greens, cornbread, etc ... bet someone out there thinks I'm trying to be "black"...
    Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    I hope this is really all on someone's camera. I just can't believe some guy would have total diarrhea of the mouth and start shouting out those slurs. Very bizarre.

If the guy really said those things, he deserved to have his ass beat. However, Kanye is a moron to go bursting into a doctors office to track this guy down and hit him.
    oh, i hope it is too. kanye ever tracks down the wrong person to their doctor's office and gets that ass whooped and I'm going to bust a gut laughing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Palermo View Post
    Why do I think this was all staged by Pimp Granny? New season starting soon. Why would it all "be on tape", and why were the paps there. Smells like bullshit.
    of course it was staged...
    Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    Why is she getting in and out of the car twice? To give the paps better shots?

Anyway, the guy looks like a fan exited to see her. If she snubbed him inside, he might have turned to racist slurs, which obv. is not ok.
    I do hope there are witnesses to this inside, and if K+K are lying, that they have their asses handed to them in court. But more realisticly they'll pay their way out of it.
    one of these days, they are going to find someone who isn't for sale.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Sounds like the guy was trying to get a punch in the face (big payday from a lawsuit?)
    Bombshell likes this.

On the other hand, I can't think of anything more lame than another (staged?) fight when Kanye is notorious for getting angry. Don't they have any good stuff to sell?

Bring that baby out!

Isn't Kanye supposed to be STFU for at least 6 months?
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Well, yes but we knew that wouldn't last five minutes!
    Palermo and Honeythorn like this.

czb

let me guess ... this will all be shown on a 'Very Special' KUwtK episode to be shown on MLK day.

Thread Information