Page 69 of 324 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379119169 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 4858
Like Tree10137Likes

Thread: Kim Kardashian/Kanye West divorce countdown

Could the difference in opinion people are having on this be cultural and influenced by individual experience? ^

I think that's less about race in Serena's case - which i dont entirely discount- than it is that the women mentioned fit the feminine mold that is widely held as the beauty ideal much more than Williams does. She's big and stocky, and not movie star beautiful like scarjo.

The shit I see lobbed at Serena tends to attack her body as manly, which is something else entirely.

And even inside our own races we are criticized when we differ from an accepted ideal. It's never ending.
    Mel1973 likes this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

How many times do you see people on here ridiculing some women for having pancake asses? The only time I hear of anyone getting flack for their big ass is when it's about Kim's fake one.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I don't hear pancake ass comments made to women often, although I do occasionally make one. But I do hear comments about fat asses all the time. Fat in general.

I actually don't know anyone that finds Kim's ass hot. I hear more 'ridiculous' than sexy. I also never hear anything about Khloes ass, but I read loads of moose and Sasquatch jokes.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

I see pancake ass on here all the time, and usually when someone is called a fat ass it's for the whole body, not specifically just the ass.
    SunShine23 likes this.

Who was that pancake ass poster? Jayla?
    Kittylady likes this.

She was before my time but I do recall something about her.

I d kill for pancake ass..and i am heartily sick of that cow and her ridiculous behind!

Every time I see photos of Coinye the fashion expert, he is wearing the same jeans and quilted jacket.
    Drive-by poster

Kim seems like one of those women who changes her appearance based on what her current piece likes. So, with every new relationship, she gets some work done. First she got the ass implants. Then she had some work done to make her facial features more caucasian. Now, with Kanye, she's trying to make herself look like Beyonce, and it's so obvious it's hilarious; copying her hair and skin tone exactly and getting another nose job to build up her bridge like Beyonce's. I wouldn't be surprised if she gets the ass implants removed before too long, the result of her "workouts," because Beyonce's ass doesn't look like a loaded diaper.

Quote Originally Posted by spinmonkey View Post
    Every time I see photos of Coinye the fashion expert, he is wearing the same jeans and quilted jacket.
    At least he alternates his shoes with his circa 1999 Caterpillar boots and my deceased grandpa's moccasins.
    Flygirl likes this.
    [On Terry Richardson] "Dude is like a human version of a white, windowless van...." ~ Michael K.

They are both short, tend to be plump and will never do fashion well. Just saying.
    effie2, Lily Bleu and sluce like this.

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    Kim seems like one of those women who changes her appearance based on what her current piece likes. So, with every new relationship, she gets some work done. First she got the ass implants. Then she had some work done to make her facial features more caucasian. Now, with Kanye, she's trying to make herself look like Beyonce, and it's so obvious it's hilarious; copying her hair and skin tone exactly and getting another nose job to build up her bridge like Beyonce's. I wouldn't be surprised if she gets the ass implants removed before too long, the result of her "workouts," because Beyonce's ass doesn't look like a loaded diaper.
    The female Brad Pitt.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Kanye West Allegedly Assaults 18-Year-Old Who Screamed to Kim Kardashian, "N****r Lover" | TMZ.com

Kanye West Allegedly Assaults Man
    Who Screamed to Kim 'N****r Lover'

1/13/2014 1:43 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kanye West just attacked an 18-year-old guy inside the waiting room of a chiropractor's office ... after the guy allegedly called Kanye the N-word ... TMZ has learned.

Kim was at a Beverly Hills medical building when she was swarmed by photogs. We're told the guy allegedly tried to help Kim get in the building, as he started screaming, "F**k these fa**ot-ass n****rs"" -- referring to the paparazzi. Kim then told him it was not appropriate to use the N-word. We're told he then screamed at her, "F**k you bitch. Just trying to help you. Shut up n****r lover, stupid slut."

Apparently that got Kim hot as fish grease ... she watched the guy walk into an office. As they were walking we're told the guy continued berating Kim. She dialed Kanye on his cell, and when the guy realized Kanye was on the phone he allegedly said, "F**k you N****r." Kanye -- who had just arrived at the building -- then met up with Kim.

Sources say Kanye and Kim rushed into the waiting room of chiropractor Richard Hill and found the 18-year-old sitting there. Witnesses say Kanye punched the guy and Kim screamed, "We have it all on tape."

Sources say the massage therapist in the office separated the 2 men. Beverly Hills cops were called and the 18-year-old said he wanted to press charges.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... Kanye is now officially a suspect in a battery investigation and they want to interview him. We're also told the matter will be referred to the L.A. County D.A. for possible prosecution.

Remember -- Kanye is currently facing assault charges involving a photog attack at LAX.

Kanye continues to win with Kim! She's his lucky charm....probably not.
    Stereo Inferno likes this.

Thread Information