Page 68 of 324 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278118168 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 4858
Like Tree10137Likes

Thread: Kim Kardashian/Kanye West divorce countdown

Of course she denied it. She won't admit to anything that suggests that her nose, lips, and cheeks are untouched or that her ass is anything except 100% real, so no way she'd come out and admit she tweaked her photos. She's the queen of "are you going to believe me or your lying eyes?" And if you suggest that she's full of shit, she whines to whatever tab will give her the cover that she's being bullied for her weight. She scripts her own drama. It'll be a happy day when Us Weekly, Life & Style, InTouch, and Star stop giving her a platform for her uselessness.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    Kim vehemently maintains that her body is the result of a strict diet and grueling workouts. Last month, she slammed rumors that she lost weight by getting $80,000 in plastic surgery and liposuction treatments. Kardashian said she was frustrated that people continue to believe that her body is not 100 percent natural and the result of hard work.
    Sure. Just like she hasn't done anything to her face or butt either? (Did she get some kind of cheek implant/filler? Never really noticed that until now...)

I would love for Diane Sawyer to sit down with them (again) with pictures from the past couple of years and ask them (Kim)/ call them (Kim) out on all their (her) b*llsh*t.

Photo Source (This site has a photo timeline of her face ) :
    GALLERY: Kim Kardashian's plastic surgery timeline - before and after surgery | heatworld.com
    spinmonkey likes this.

Her ass looks like a couple of crusty Italian bread loaves.
    sprynkles, yowzers, effie2 and 2 others like this.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

I don't understand how she has become famous for that gross ass? And of course the tape. But that ass has always looked sssoooooo gross. Why? Does anyone know?
    Lily Bleu likes this.

I don't get it either. I look at her pics and think of the women at my gym who are desperately trying to get rid of an ass that is half the size of her ass. Her shape is so disproportionate.
    Lily Bleu likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    I don't understand how she has become famous for that gross ass? And of course the tape. But that ass has always looked sssoooooo gross. Why? Does anyone know?
    She is very attractive to black males (and that's who she dates). She knows they like the stereotypical "black girl butt" (I'm not being racist, it's just true) so she bought one. When black women have huge butts and big lips it's often seen as unattractive and people make fun of us for it. When non-black women have those traits, they're seen as unique, "exotic" and attractive. Black women have been talking about this forever, from Bo Derek's cornrows to Jennifer Lopez and Kim Kardashian's butts, to Angelina Jolie's lips. I could go on and on.

As a kid I grew up in an all-white neighborhood and was frequently made fun of because of my curvy shape, full lips, large breasts and butt. They called me fast and said my lips were gross. Now all I see is women of all races trying to get the same butts and bodies that black women have been ridiculed for forever. People have been obsessed with black women's bodies for a long time- see Saartjie Baartman.

I dont know if I worded my post correctly, hopefully it wasn't offensive. But it is a pervasive cultural issue, there have been several black blogs that have written on this issue and my friends and I have frequently discussed it. It's frustrating to be made fun of for having features that are praised on women- as long as they aren't black women.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

^^ Yeah, that's not cool.

With Kim k being a notable exception, most white women with big asses are not praised for it. At least not by other whites. They are definitely made fun of, as any white woman with weight issues can probably testify to. In fact, snark and judgement on what we look like is something that women of every race face, every day.

So while I get the concept that things that may have once thought unattractive on women have changed, all it takes is a good look around to see that having a fat ass, big tits or being curvy are not things that are exclusive to black women. See the Venus of Willendorf.
    Last edited by witchcurlgirl; January 11th, 2014 at 12:10 PM.
    Palermo likes this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    With Kim k being a notable exception, most white women with big asses are not praised for it. At least not by other whites. They are definitely made fun of, as any white woman with weight issues can probably testify to. In fact, snark and judgement on what we look like is something that women of every race face, every day.

So while I get the concept that things that may have once thought unattractive on women have changed, all it takes is a good look around to see that having a fat ass, big tits or being curvy are not things that are exclusive to black women. See the Venus of Willendorf.
    I'm sorry, but I respectfully disagree. Jessica Biel, Scarlett Johannsen, Kim Kardashian and her sisters, Iggy Azalea, that woman currently on twitter with 1.5 million followers (can't recall her name offhand) are only a few examples of white women that the media praises for the size of their butts. Serena Williams' butt blows all of theirs out of the water (haha that sounds wrong) but she is ridiculed for the size of her (natural) butt. In fact, another tennis player mocked her body and it was seen as a huge joke.

No one is saying that "fat" white women are praised for their bodies, larger women of all races are demeaned. I am talking about white women with otherwise slim figures and large butts, whether real or fake, who the media drools over, whereas black women in the same situation are ridiculed.

While black women don't have the market cornered of curvy figures, it is a scientific fact that our bodies are, in general, shaped differently than white womens'. We typically have more muscle mass, and we carry our weight differently. We are known for having larger hips, thighs, and behinds. There are entire African tribes (for example, the Khoikhoi) who are known specifically for their naturally very large butts, thighs and hips. Not only were they known for it, but they were kidnapped and used in carnival shows because of their "freakish" body shapes which were fascinating to the whites who viewed them.

It'a interesting that you mention The Venus of Willendorf because one of the raging debates about the figurine is her race- specifically because of the appearance of her hair, which appears short and tightly coiled. The figurine is from 24,000-22,000 BCE and the intended race of the figurine is unknown.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Dim was so much more interesting looking and, in my opinion, prettier before all the plastic surgery. Now she just looks plastic-faced and weirdly proportioned.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

I cannot BELIEVE this bitch continues to deny having anything done. Her face has completely changed. It looks pulled tight, or eyes have shrunk and become more feline and not in a good way. Looks the same way Megan Fox does.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

She hasn't got much going on - no baby stories, no wedding stories. She's pretending that she focused on her diet and workout and it's OUTRAGEOUS that you don't believe her!

I remember years ago she uploaded photos on her twitter to prove she hadn't had a nose job as one angle showed she had a bump (by bump it was a slight curve). Apparently why would she pay if she still had a bump? Bitch PLEASE. She probably took those photos and then had a nose job, just so she could put the photos out there when everyone rightfully called her out on her utter shit.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

She's had at least a couple of nose jobs. You can see them in the before and after pics. Anyway, is she hoping for more publicity about her body because everything else is either not happening for her or banned by Kanye?!

Quote Originally Posted by NickiDrea View Post
    I'm sorry, but I respectfully disagree. Jessica Biel, Scarlett Johannsen, Kim Kardashian and her sisters, Iggy Azalea, that woman currently on twitter with 1.5 million followers (can't recall her name offhand) are only a few examples of white women that the media praises for the size of their butts. Serena Williams' butt blows all of theirs out of the water (haha that sounds wrong) but she is ridiculed for the size of her (natural) butt. In fact, another tennis player mocked her body and it was seen as a huge joke.

No one is saying that "fat" white women are praised for their bodies, larger women of all races are demeaned. I am talking about white women with otherwise slim figures and large butts, whether real or fake, who the media drools over, whereas black women in the same situation are ridiculed.

While black women don't have the market cornered of curvy figures, it is a scientific fact that our bodies are, in general, shaped differently than white womens'. We typically have more muscle mass, and we carry our weight differently. We are known for having larger hips, thighs, and behinds. There are entire African tribes (for example, the Khoikhoi) who are known specifically for their naturally very large butts, thighs and hips. Not only were they known for it, but they were kidnapped and used in carnival shows because of their "freakish" body shapes which were fascinating to the whites who viewed them.

It'a interesting that you mention The Venus of Willendorf because one of the raging debates about the figurine is her race- specifically because of the appearance of her hair, which appears short and tightly coiled. The figurine is from 24,000-22,000 BCE and the intended race of the figurine is unknown.
    and I have to disagree with you......black women with big butts have been praised for a long time, not made fun of. white women (or any woman) with a flat ass are who REALLY get made fun of. round big butts have been the preferred shape for a long time. serena is made fun of because of her manly arms/shoulders, her butt is always admired.
    SHELLEE and Mel1973 like this.

Thread Information