Page 67 of 324 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177117167 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 4858
Like Tree10137Likes

Thread: Kim Kardashian/Kanye West divorce countdown

didn't we read they all use extensions? You can tell when they don't have them in, cause their hair is noticeably thinner.

Another major SLAP in the face for Kim Kardashian, from one of the people she admires most: Vogue editor Anna Wintour. Kim has long been yearning to get into Vogue’s good graces – and on their cover. But editor Anna didn’t even want Kim to attend the magazine’s Met Ball until Kanye West twisted her arm. Unfortunately, when Kim did attend the ball in May she wore this upholstery print monstrosity of a dress! No covers for HER. But Anna DID just arrange to have “Girls” creator Lena Dunham (who’s far from glamorous, but legitimately accomplished) appear on the much-coveted cover. Yes, Lena trumped the fabulous Kim Kardashian!

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    ^ Where you can instantly see the weave tracks. But she had extensions BEFORE the pregnancy so she has always had 'help' with her hair although it may be getting worse.
    Agreed. The Extensions (Glued or Sewn) up-keep, coloring, and bleaching the sh*t out of it pretty regularly over the last couple of years are probably the healthiest things to do to your scalp?

Quote Originally Posted by Bombshell View Post
    And the huge coats just need to go. They aren't helping her look any smaller. She may think they are hiding stuff, but they are making it worse.
    Word. They must be quite hot in the sunshine, too. I've been to LA in January and I didn't need an overcoat at all… Maybe a scarf and/or a slouchy beanie. If she thinks coats are the way to disguise her 'dugong-in-spanx' figure, at least go with a trench coat. I know they're not in this season, but nothing she wears is, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    ^ Where you can instantly see the weave tracks. But she had extensions BEFORE the pregnancy so she has always had 'help' with her hair although it may be getting worse.
    Excellent, I hope so!
    [On Terry Richardson] "Dude is like a human version of a white, windowless van...." ~ Michael K.

Kanye West tries to ban launch of digital currency Coinye | Mail Online
    Rapper Kanye West has tried and failed to ban the launch of a new digital currency named Coinye.
    The 36-year-old reportedly asked his lawyers to put a stop to the coin based on the increasingly-popular digital tender, Bitcoin, on the basis of trademark infringement.
    But the anonymous developers behind the idea defied the father-of-one's request, instead launching it early on Tuesday, four days before the planned day, Saturday.

No Mercy: Kanye West has tried to ban the launch of new digital currency Coinye, which uses his image

According to The Sun, the technology team behind the coin, which initially started as a joke but soon went viral, tweeted: ‘WHO GON STOP ME HUH? Coinye feelin’ the heat, going to spread what we got so far before the bigwigs steal our work!!’

The coin features an image of the Yeezus star as a fish wearing sunglasses, which is in reference to a South Park episode called Fishsticks.
    The episode sees Jimmy write a joke that becomes a national sensation while Cartman tries to steal the credit. The rapper is the only person in the country who fails to get the joke, but cannot admit that he does not get it because he believes himself to be a genius.

Not backing it: Kanye refused an offer to be involved with the currency and instead tried to get his lawyers to ban it

Change: The currency was initially called Coinye West but was changed to just Coinye

The currency was initially named Coinye West but was changed to just Coinye, hours before it's launch on Tuesday.

WHAT IS BITCOIN CURRENCY?

Bitcoin is a distributed peer-to-peer digital currency that functions without any central authority, such as the Bank of England.

The currency was launched in 2009 and is traded within a global network of computers.
    Bitcoins can be bought with near anonymity, which supporters say lowers fraud risk and increases privacy.
    But critics say that also makes Bitcoins a magnet for drug transactions, money-laundering and other illegal activities.

The group behind the tender is reported to have offered Kanye 100,000 Coinye if he made contact and got behind the idea.

Speaking to music site Noisey, one founder said: ‘I can picture a future where Coinye is used to buy concert tickets, with cryptographically verified virtual tickets, and other ideas I can't give away just yet.’
    ‘It will get people who are on the fence interested and help them to start using the currency, and we hope they'll share it with their friends, too.’
    With a tagline of ‘we ain't minin', we pickin’, Coinye West will be the latest virtual currency to launch as a rival to Bitcoin.
    The value of Bitcoin rose to over $1000 (£613) last year but is currently worth around $850 (£520).
    Meanwhile Spice Girl Mel B became the first artist to officially accept bitcoin payments for her new single - For Once In My Life.

Speaking about her decision on her website, she said: ‘I love how new technology makes our lives easier, and to me that’s exciting. Bitcoin unites my fans around the world using one currency. They can just pay using bitcoins!’
    A spokesperson for Kanye has been contacted for comment.

South Park: Kanye is not known for his sense of humour and did not find the coin which is nod towards the South Park episode Fishsticks funny

Quote Originally Posted by Flygirl View Post
    The thing is, she doesn't even look bad. If she had on clothes that fit, and had not messed with her face, she would look like a beautiful woman still a tiny bit chunky from having a baby less than six months ago. Unfortunately, she's a Kardashian, so she must resort to these lame superficial tactics which make her a completely fair target for any amount of ridicule thrown her way.
    Ya know what? I always wear tube tops with big, bulky winter coats, don't you? This bitch just radiates dumb.

Elite Member

She's always going to look chunky as long as she has those butt implants. They make her look a mile wide. Notice how Kanye always seems to wear that same pair of shoes when he's dressed casually? The heels are built up inside (like Tom Cruise's sneakers) to make him look taller than he is.
    darksithbunny likes this.

Kim's done plenty of tacky things, but I can't hate on her for getting a weave to hide post-partum bald spots. I had similar issues... my son was born a couple months after North West, and about 3 months post-partum, I started losing handfuls of hair. I had visible bald spots/receding hairline around my temples and I was mortified. I started wearing a baseball cap everywhere I went. If getting a weave had been an option for me, I would have done it in a heartbeat. Postpartum hair loss is really common. In fact, when I was pregnant, one of the other GR members warned me about it, and I'm so glad because at least I was somewhat prepared when it did start happening. I imagine it's hard on anyone to suddenly find yourself with a receding hairline and bald spots, but especially for someone like Kim, who takes so much pride and gets so much attention for her looks.

Quote Originally Posted by Stereo Inferno View Post
    her 'dugong-in-spanx' figure
    Quoted for awesomeness.
    Stereo Inferno likes this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Ha, I love how they have the Gay Fish Kanye from a South Park episode. *Warning on video - it's uncensored, NSFW

mjw
    Elite Member

The rapper is the only person in the country who fails to get the joke, but cannot admit that he does not get it because he believes himself to be a genius.

I think Kanye gets the joke.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    Kim's done plenty of tacky things, but I can't hate on her for getting a weave to hide post-partum bald spots. I had similar issues... my son was born a couple months after North West, and about 3 months post-partum, I started losing handfuls of hair. I had visible bald spots/receding hairline around my temples and I was mortified. I started wearing a baseball cap everywhere I went. If getting a weave had been an option for me, I would have done it in a heartbeat. Postpartum hair loss is really common. In fact, when I was pregnant, one of the other GR members warned me about it, and I'm so glad because at least I was somewhat prepared when it did start happening. I imagine it's hard on anyone to suddenly find yourself with a receding hairline and bald spots, but especially for someone like Kim, who takes so much pride and gets so much attention for her looks.

No, she had bald spots and a receding hairline long before she got pregnant. She snatched one of her temples bald before she hooked up publicly with conye.

So...

Take your sympathy back, I say!
    Lily Bleu likes this.

fgg

Kim Kardashian denies Photoshopping her butt selfies, also denies the weave

Remember when Kim Kardashian posted those “butt and boob” selfies over the weekend, and I asked you if her body looked “real, chopped or ‘Shopped”? Of course you remember. The overwhelming majority of you opted for “Photoshopped” but some of you also thought Kim has had some strategic lipo as well. NO ONE thought the photos were real. NO ONE. Dozens of blogs and media outlets ran stories from “experts” who detailed all of the reasons why the photos were Photoshopped. Well, funny story. Kim’s rep denied it!!

Kim Kardashian slammed rumors that she had Photoshopped her Instagram photos to look thinner and bustier. “She did not Photoshop the image,” Kardashian’s rep told E! Jan. 7.

Kardashian lost 50 pounds just six months after giving birth to daughter North by following the low-carb Atkins diet and working out several days a week combining cardio exercise with light weight-training.

Kim said she has gone back on the Atkins diet after indulging over the Christmas break. “I am starting [Atkins] again this week, since I ate a lot over the holidays,” she said.

The Photoshop controversy erupted after Kim posted two Instagram selfies while wearing an exercise bra and black tights. In the snapshots, a voluptuous Kardashian sports a tiny waist, an ample bosom and her trademark curvy glutes.

Kim vehemently maintains that her body is the result of a strict diet and grueling workouts. Last month, she slammed rumors that she lost weight by getting $80,000 in plastic surgery and liposuction treatments. Kardashian said she was frustrated that people continue to believe that her body is not 100 percent natural and the result of hard work.

“I work out so hard and this was such a challenge for me but I did it,” she said. “I’m so proud of my accomplishment and no one will take this away from me with fake reports!”

[From The Examiner]

“She did not Photoshop the image”? Is this something we need to parse? Like, maybe it wasn’t KIM who Photoshopped the image, maybe it was someone on her staff. Maybe it was Kanye. Or maybe it wasn’t technically “Photoshop” – maybe it was some other program? Perhaps the same program Miranda Kerr was utilizing? This is so stupid. Everyone knows she Photoshops her photos – she even gets Us Weekly to Photoshop her “exclusive” photos too.

Hilariously, Kim’s rep even took the time to outright deny that Kim is wearing a weave too. According to The Daily Mail, “A spokesperson for Kim denied the reality star wears extensions.” Again, perhaps it’s just semantics. Maybe Kim’s weave isn’t technically an “extension” piece.

Of course, the other option is that Kim is a blatant liar and she thinks everyone is too stupid to notice. Oh, and there’s another option: that she’s lying so that she can get more attention.

Cele|bitchy | Kim Kardashian denies Photoshopping her butt selfies, also denies the weave
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Fake ass trifflin Kim.
    Palermo likes this.

Thread Information