Page 66 of 324 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076116166 ... LastLast
Like Tree10137Likes

Thread: Kim Kardashian/Kanye West divorce countdown

Bwahahahahahahaha! I love it.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I only see the red line in the one pic but it sure does show exactly what she did. LOL
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Hahaha EXTRA just showed the photoshop on the show.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

that's freakin awesome that extra would call her out. That's a national show, hahahaha

Let's hope this is the beginning of the end for the Kartrashians. Please?

Does she think that everyone in the world is not going to notice that she doesn't look like that?? (personal photoshopped pics vs. pap's pics)
    And on top of that, she whines about how the media makes a big deal about her weight...
    I think the the main reason the media talks about her weight is because she/her pictures are so inconstant....

January 6 2014 "Kim out shopping in Beverly Hills"

Compared to the Photoshopped pics she posted the other day:
    Showing off her "defined/longer(?) waist line" and " completely flat stomach"

The thing is, she doesn't even look bad. If she had on clothes that fit, and had not messed with her face, she would look like a beautiful woman still a tiny bit chunky from having a baby less than six months ago. Unfortunately, she's a Kardashian, so she must resort to these lame superficial tactics which make her a completely fair target for any amount of ridicule thrown her way.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    Um, not to start the annoying GR genetics debate again, BUT... does Nori look completely non-black to anyone else?
    Hmmm, you need to see some of the people in my family.

Quote Originally Posted by Flygirl View Post
    Those heels are sobbing in pain.
    I actually like those shoes.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMarie View Post
    Does she think that everyone in the world is not going to notice that she doesn't look like that?? (personal photoshopped pics vs. pap's pics)
    And on top of that, she whines about how the media makes a big deal about her weight...
    I think the the main reason the media talks about her weight is because she/her pictures are so inconstant....

January 6 2014 "Kim out shopping in Beverly Hills"

Compared to the Photoshopped pics she posted the other day:
    Showing off her "defined/longer(?) waist line" and " completely flat stomach"

You know, if she got that skirt in 1-2 sizes larger, it would not look bad on her.

And the huge coats just need to go. They aren't helping her look any smaller. She may think they are hiding stuff, but they are making it worse.
    Stereo Inferno likes this.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Quote Originally Posted by Flygirl View Post
    The thing is, she doesn't even look bad. If she had on clothes that fit, and had not messed with her face, she would look like a beautiful woman still a tiny bit chunky from having a baby less than six months ago. Unfortunately, she's a Kardashian, so she must resort to these lame superficial tactics which make her a completely fair target for any amount of ridicule thrown her way.
    Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post

You know, if she got that skirt in 1-2 sizes larger, it would not look bad on her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombshell View Post
    And the huge coats just need to go. They aren't helping her look any smaller. She may think they are hiding stuff, but they are making it worse.

Agree with all of this! If she dressed for her size, and didn't always to try and "trick" the public with photoshop her weight wouldn't be talked about (minus the handful of a**holes) in the media.

I've seen her in person (we shared a large VIP table in Vegas in '08-ish, only a couple of episodes of KUWTK had aired at that point. No exciting story unfortunately, we were introduced by our mutual friend, she was polite and actually really sweet to everyone from what I observed, we sat opposite of each other talking to our separate crews the whole night.... anyway...)

She does have an odd "tweddle dee/tweeddle dum" shape to it. And I don't mean that in a mean-girl-way, her frame is just - round and she is on the shorter side (5'2-5'3?) ...but if she dressed for her body type, her weight wouldn't be as much as an "issue" as she makes it out to be - which in turn fuels the media to focus on it...

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMarie View Post
    She does have an odd "tweddle dee/tweeddle dum" shape to it. And I don't mean that in a mean-girl-way, her frame is just - round and she is on the shorter side (5'2-5'3?) ..

God, Marie, What are you talking about, She is 5'4" and a size 2! with killer abs, from ONLY 'No carbs, workout and dedication!'
    Palermo, Mrs P and SoCalMarie like this.

I was laughing when I kept seeing this all over twitter:

kris jenner is the real life version of regina george’s mom

Quote Originally Posted by kasippu View Post
    God, Marie, What are you talking about, She is 5'4" and a size 2! with killer abs, from ONLY 'No carbs, workout and dedication!'
    Marie is clearly a bitter jellus fattie LOL
    SoCalMarie likes this.

fgg

she's all naturale!

Kim Kardashian has postpartum bald spots & a sewn-in weave: creepy or normal?

I hope you guys understand that when I’m talking about extensions, weaves, wiglets and everything in their “hair applique” genre, I have no idea what I’m talking about. I’m half-Indian. I’ve always had awesome hair (not to brag or anything). My biggest hair problem is that I started going grey early, so I dye my hair regularly now. That’s it. I’ve never worn a hair piece of any kind. No weaves, no extensions, no wiglets. I have no idea what it’s like to want to wear a piece or to need to wear a piece.

So maybe that’s why it took me so long to see Kim Kardashian’s weave-line in these photos. I wasn’t looking for it. And now that I’ve noticed it, I can’t un-see it. Radar pointed it out – they’re saying that Kim has been suffering from significant hair loss since she gave birth, which is pretty normal (from what I hear). Many, many women lose hair after giving birth, it’s something to do with your hormones. Here’s what Radar says:

Kim Kardashian says she’s already gotten her body back nearly seven months after giving birth to daughter North West. But what about her pre-baby mane? New candid photos of the Keeping Up With the Kardashians star suggest that she’s relying on extensive weaves to cover up several bald patches, and an expert tells RadarOnline.com that her pregnancy hormones could be to blame.

“Birth and rapid weight loss are two factors that have triggered Kim’s thinning hair and made her opt for hair extensions to boost her diminished hair volume,” celebrity hair expert Tatiana Karelina tells Radar exclusively.

“It is well known that … when you have the baby, most women find they seem to be losing a lot more hair than normal,” the international hair extensions expert explains. “What with the rapid amount of weight Kim lost dieting in the months after the birth, this may have even accelerated the hair loss, creating sparser looking patches that we can clearly see along the hairline.”

But opting for what appears to be a sewn-in weave may not have been the best choice, Karelina says.

“In spite of giving instant full, thick hair, weaves put extreme pressure on the hair and scalp,” she says. “Often too heavy and tight, the pulling and weight [of the weave] can cause severe migraines and traction alopecia, which actually increases hair loss, rather than helping to recover healthy hair growth.”

“I would not recommend that Kim keep that weave in her hair,” Karelina says.

Instead, she should “opt for lighter, non-damaging extensions,” she continues, “or a simple clip-in that can be taken out often to relieve the pressure on the hair follicles and the scalp.”

Naomi Campbell, Rihanna, and other celebs have suffered a similar fate thanks to their hair accessories.

[From Radar]

I’m sure Kim will come out and say that of course she doesn’t have bald spots and of course she’s not wearing a weave. Just like she would never admit to Photoshopping her waist and ass in Instagram photos, right? Just as she would never admit to several nose jobs, lip injections, Botox and all of that. At this point, perhaps it would be easier to make a list of the parts of her body which we believe are actually real.

Cele|bitchy | Kim Kardashian has postpartum bald spots & a sewn-in weave: creepy or normal?

pics at the link.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Here is a pic:

^ Where you can instantly see the weave tracks. But she had extensions BEFORE the pregnancy so she has always had 'help' with her hair although it may be getting worse.

Thread Information