Page 65 of 324 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975115165 ... LastLast
Like Tree10137Likes

Thread: Kim Kardashian/Kanye West divorce countdown

So where is the guy she doesn't live with? Is he still touring?

Asked how she achieves her 'ripped' body by TMZ, Kim responded: 'No carbs, workout and dedication!'.
    and photoshop. Lots and lots of photoshop.
    KrisNine, Pinkii, kasippu and 2 others like this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Why is she always wearing crop pants and heels

She has really really fucked with her face hasn't she? She now looks nothing like her old self whatsoever.
    Stereo Inferno likes this.

Bronze Member

Ha! Now I know who her friend is from the tattoos. That is Black Chyna. Why is she friend's with Kim? Why? Ick!
    For those that don't know. Black Chyna is a stripper/model and very popular in Florida. She also has a cute little boy with a rapper named...Tyga. Please don't be friends with Kim. You are to good for her and that is saying a lot.

Silver Member

^^Wha? Kim and Black Chyna have a lot in common. Deformed asses, rapper boyfriends and their experiences in the sex industry. Tons to talk about there!

Daily Mail showed a bunch of pix today with Kim falling out of her top, no bra, and nipple half exposed. She is becoming more and more desperate for attention.
    Lily Bleu likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Palermo View Post
    No one can explain that style to me. It belongs on long legged women.

Here's a little known fact - if one doesn't button their blouse, their chest will be exposed. It's a difficult concept but not impossible to understand. And how much more attention does that girl need? She's gets more than her share.

don't want to defend cim but I don't think that is a nip slip - looks more like a shaddow to me. if it's not a shaddow, that's not a nipple you want to show in public. it looks deformed.
    -

I know, right? I also hate her new range of huge woollen coats that have no place in any short girl's wardrobe and should be limited to captains of Russian cargo ships, circa 1940-ish.

I think my favourite ridiculous aspect of Kimye is their 'fashion forward thinking' that is so incredibly unflattering in every way. From Kanye's dirty jeans and Mr T necklaces, to Kim's new love of camel wool coats…. ankle straps on short legs, clothes that don't fit, Kanye's forest green fur coat…. It's brilliant and I don't know why the media don't post more comedic rhetoric on the way these two morons dress themselves.
    [On Terry Richardson] "Dude is like a human version of a white, windowless van...." ~ Michael K.

Quote Originally Posted by Chalet View Post

Here's a little known fact - if one doesn't button their blouse, their chest will be exposed. It's a difficult concept but not impossible to understand. And how much more attention does that girl need? She's gets more than her share.
    Most everyone with an internet connection has already seen her breasts in some form or fashion. It's odd that this would even garner attention.

Quote Originally Posted by WhateverLolaWants View Post
    Apparently they don't grow back in if you take them out. They just leave the holes there...forever.
    Yuck like supersize pores?

Daily Mail showed a bunch of pix today with Kim falling out of her top, no bra, and nipple half exposed. She is becoming more and more desperate for attention.
    Twat is probably doing Tisci right now and she thinks her female gorgeousness will lure him back?

Quote Originally Posted by Flygirl View Post
    Most everyone with an internet connection has already seen her breasts in some form or fashion. It's odd that this would even garner attention.
    I put my hand on my heart and can honestly say I haven't and I hope I won't.
    Palermo and Flygirl like this.

She's looking increasingly desperate. I bet Kanye is forbidding her to do ANYTHING except amateur and pap shots.
    Palermo, kasippu and Lily Bleu like this.

Haha, it was called here first, and now it's official!

Insta-SHAM! Kim Kardashian’s Butt Selfie Photos ‘Were Manipulated’ To Look Thinner — Experts REVEAL Shocking Proof

Kim Kardashian recently said that her post-baby body is the result of “no carbs, work out, dedication.” But did she forget to say photoshop?

Multiple experts — including famed Photoshop master Peeje T. — tell RadarOnline.com exclusively that the workout pics she recently posted with BFF Blac Chyna have clearly been “manipulated.”

And the photos themselves are the proof!

Instagram celebrity Peeje T., who has become famous for his own works of Photoshop art, tells Radar exclusively that the curved doorframe in Kim’s pics is a dead giveaway.

“Now, before I begin, I must say this is all purely speculative, [since] I actually heard Kanye [West] might have brought curved doors to Ikea over six years ago,” he jokes. Getting back to business, he explains, “In the first pic, which I’ll call the Booty Pic, I have diagrammed with a red line how the door should look if it was a normal, straight-edged door. You can definitely see a gap at the same level as Kim’s chest. This would be caused by using a tool to expand her breasts.”Insta-SHAM! Kim Kardashian’s Butt Selfie Photos ‘Were Manipulated’ To Look Thinner — Experts REVEAL Shocking Proof | Radar Online
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Thread Information