Page 61 of 324 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111161 ... LastLast
Like Tree10137Likes

Thread: Kim Kardashian/Kanye West divorce countdown

Quote Originally Posted by coolade View Post
    I seriously have to wonder if Kanye and Kim made that video as bad as possible in order to prank the public. Like Jaquine (sp?) Phoenix when he was a rapper. Can ANYONE be that out of touch with reality?!
    There is no way anyone in that camp has the intelligence to do something that clever. Same with their moronic Christmas card. I doubt there are any hidden secret messages, at least that they were aware of.

The guy on this little video clips nails it perfectly on head as to what these people are.

http://www.reelz.com/trailer-clips/7...wood-scandals/
    ConstanceSpry and Bombshell like this.

Quote Originally Posted by badgers! View Post
    I'm not digging the blond. She looked much better as a brunette. She looks like a low rent, copy cat JLo or Beonstage.
    Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Isn't that the idea? Kanye wants her to be associated with greatness!
    Fixed it for you

She is a low rent JLo /Beonstage

Last edited by SoCalMarie; December 24th, 2013 at 05:09 PM. Reason: Found better gifs ;)

for some reason i was watching Beyonce's video Irreplaceable and it looks like Kim is really really copying Beyonstage.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

^ Except that she can't sing, dance or er, write!

Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    I watched her special, but I can't remember her saying anything negative about them. Maybe I zoned out.....

I just looked it up on YouTube. At first it seemed pr-Kimye, the short snippets of Kanye she shows when mentioning what he does seem like they are taking digs at him. She mentions how Cim, "is good at........ being herself." Then mentions how Cim, "acted" in Kanye's video and shows a shot of her just sitting there. That seemed to be mocking her. Kind of funny when you watch for the digs.

Gold Member

TBH, Kim always looks like a fat version of Dorien from Birds of a Feather to me. Dorien was ever so slightly less slutty, though.

Heh, Dorien was miles older as well.

Keeping shut with the Kardashians! Kanye West vows to keep quiet 'for at least six months' in 2014 to stay out of trouble

By GEORGE STARK
    PUBLISHED: 18:55, 26 December 2013 | UPDATED: 19:23, 26 December 2013

He is no stranger to controversy, and is often letting his hot-headed nature get the better of him.

But for 2014, it looks as though Kanye West, 36, is going to do his best to turn over a new leaf.

On Monday, during the final date of his Yeezus tour in Toronto, Kanye told a shocked crowd in a 27-minute long rant, that he is going to try avoid speaking up controversially 'for six months, at least'.

Keeping quiet: Kanye West, 36, has vowed to keep his mouth shut in 2014

Everything I'm saying thatís not allowed, soak it in right now,' he ranted.

'This might be the last time yíall hear me talk s*** for a long time. Might be another like six months. At least. Youíre just gonna have to run back the interviews and sh*t if you wanna hear some realness!'
    Addressed his controversial comments about Nike and the Grammy Awards, Kanye continued: 'Iím not [going to] ever bring up Nike again, and the only way Iíll bring them up is in a positive light,'

Move along please! Kanye has vowed to stay out of trouble in 2014 by not speaking his mind so freely

'Iíll never bring up the Grammys again in a negative light, because I actually appreciate the 21 Grammys that I did win.'

Finally he added: 'So Iím letting you all now that this is the last Yeezus show, and this is the last time youíll ever hear me say negative about anyone.'

But perhaps Kanye will leave the complaining to his fiance Kim Kardashian.

Kim recently expressed her disappointment that her Kanye's latest record, Yeezus was recently snubbed from the prestigious Album of the Year category ahead of the awards ceremony in Los Angeles in February.

The 33-year-old star shared a message from one of her fans, @KimKanyeKimyeFC, on Twitter on Sunday that read: 'literally on EACH and EVERY single list Yeezus has been named the TOP 2 OR TOP 1 best album of the year.... (sic)'

Uh huh honey! Perhaps Kim Kardashian will now do the talking for Kanye, and has already kicked up on Twitter about his Grammy snub

She also replied: 'Except the Grammy's Album of the Year nomination,' along with a sad emoticon face.
    Earlier this month, Kanye, lashed out at the organisers of the ceremony for not giving his album more recognition despite the fact he is in running for the Best Rap Album and Best Rap Song for 'New Slaves'.

Speaking during one of his concerts, he ranted: 'Yeezus' is the top one or two album on every single list.'

'But only gets two nominations from the Grammys. What are they trying to say?'
    But Kanye, who has been nominated for a Grammy 53 times and won 21 times, insisted it didn't bother him.
    He previously said: 'I haven't won one against a white person. I don't care about the Grammys. I just would like for the statistics to be more accurate.'

A kept man? 2014 will be a busy year for Kanye... planning his wedding to fiance Kim Kardashian, which will no doubt be a fabulous affair if Kanye has anything to do with it

Read more: Kanye West vows to keep mouth shut 'for at least six months' for his New Year's resolution | Mail Online

With his WWJD bracelet, do you think he's referring to Jesus Christ or himself?

Bahaha, like that's even a question It should totally be WWYD.
    Flygirl likes this.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

did you all see that hideous purse he got her for Christmas? Ghastly
    Lalique likes this.

He previously said: 'I haven't won one against a white person.
    Seriously? Is he kidding with this shit? Because race is an issue in EVERYTHING?

Quote Originally Posted by Palermo View Post
    did you all see that hideous purse he got her for Christmas? Ghastly
    I had seen the thread but didn't check it out until you posted this. OMFG!
    Palermo likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Keeping shut with the Kardashians! Kanye West vows to keep quiet 'for at least six months' in 2014 to stay out of trouble
    Does that include ALL CAPS TWEETS? Cause that would truly be a Christmas miracle.

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    I had seen the thread but didn't check it out until you posted this. OMFG!
    The stuff of nightmares. These two are just the biggest pair of idiots ever.

Thread Information