Page 55 of 324 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105155 ... LastLast
Like Tree10137Likes

Thread: Kim Kardashian/Kanye West divorce countdown

Where does one develop this HUGE ego? How does one sustain it? Just from the quotes on the last few pages of this thread - I am rendered speechless by this d-bag.

Most of the ones mentioned have serious drug habits (allegedly) as well as alcohol abuse and fawning fans and enablers. It's a heady combination especially if they started young.

Quote Originally Posted by JazzyGirl View Post
    Where does one develop this HUGE ego? How does one sustain it?
    become one of the biggest selling recording artists in the world.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

^^The world is a sad place.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Quote Originally Posted by ConstanceSpry View Post
    He can't be serious!!
    I'm trying to picture what it must be like at their house. Kanye constantly blabbing about how great and fabulous and amazing he is while Dim changes clothes every 5 minutes and poses in front of the mirror.
    ROFLMAO at "Dim", that's perfect

Another day, another Kanye rant:

Angry Kanye West Rants About Disappointment Over Two Grammy Nods: ‘F*ck Those Nominations! … It’s Patronizing’

Posted on Dec 11, 2013 @ 11:41AM | By Radar Staff

You knew it was coming. Five days after the Grammy nominations were announced, and Kanye West came in with just two, the rapper unloaded about his disappointing showing during his [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]concert[/COLOR][/COLOR] in Phoenix, Arizona, last night, insisting he would have rather gotten no nominations at all.
    “Can I talk my sh*t again?” he asked the audience before launching into yet another epic rant.
    “I’m 36-years-old and I have 21 Grammys,” he began. “That’s the most Grammys of any 36-year-old. Out of all those 21 Grammys, I’ve never won a Grammy against a white artist. Now let’s bring it back to the [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]Michael [COLOR=blue !important]Jackson[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] days when he couldn’t get his video to be played because he was ‘urban.’ So when the Grammy nominations come out and ‘Yeezus’ is the top one or two [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]album[/COLOR][/COLOR] on every single list, but only gets two nominations from the Grammys.”
    He asked, “What are they trying to say? Did they think that I wouldn’t notice? Do they think that, someway, I don’t have the power to completely diminish all of their credibility at this moment?…”
    PHOTOS: Kim Kardashian Is The Proud New Owner Of $9 Million Bel Air Estate
    Angry. West continued, “When you see me talking about what people are doing when I say ‘marginalized’, when I say ‘boxed in,’ when I say, ‘hold back,’ when I say people are afraid of the truth, that’s one example right in front of you. And people come to me and they congratulate me on those two nominations…”
    He screamed, “F*CK those nominations! It’s all but only patronizing. It’s only patronizing. Don’t patronize me. … I would have rather had NO nominations.”

Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Kanye needs a serious cunt punt.
    rockchick and Bombshell like this.

From what I've read, he'll be getting one again on the South Park season finale tonight.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

He asked, “What are they trying to say?"

That you're a tool?
    Bombshell likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

"What are they trying to say? Did they think that I wouldn’t notice? Do they think that, someway, I don’t have the power to completely diminish all of their credibility at this moment?…”
    Uh, that may be exactly what they're thinking. Because, in reality, you don't have that power.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    From what I've read, he'll be getting one again on the South Park season finale tonight.
    Yep! That episode just aired...
    It was actually pretty funny. I'm not a huge South Park fan, but the show does have some gems....

*Waiting on the edge of my seat for Kanye "Boycott South Park" rant...*

Source: ‘South Park’: Kim Kardashian Is Fat Hobbit — Season Finale Recap - Hollywood Life
    darksithbunny likes this.

They should rescind the nominations, as well as his invitation to the show, and never nominate him for anything again. Since he finds it so "patronizing" and everything... What a disgusting, delusional, ungrateful asshole.
    ConstanceSpry and Lily Bleu like this.

If You’re Wondering Where All The Photoshop Went, It’s On The Cover Of USWeekly

December 11, 2013 / Posted by: Megan

I swear on my favorite tit that I’m not on the Kim Kardashian payroll, it’s just that this bitch is EVERYWHERE. Plus, she only pays 10% and I don’t get out of bed for less than 15 because someone needs to subsidize the high class lifestyle I lead that includes off-brand Nutella and twist-top wine.
    Anyway, USWeekly‘s latest cover is Kim (no surprise) in a white bikini (even less of a surprise) with the tag lines “No gimmicks! No surgery!” and “Kim slams the fat bullies and gets her sweet revenge”, which is some well played shade. Referencing sugar when you know damn well Kim lost her weight on Atkins and hasn’t put anything sweet in her mouth since Reggie Bush packed up his dick and left!.
    Everybody pick up their phones and call bullshit on “no gimmicks” because that is the exact opposite of the definition of “Kardashian”, but I can sort of buy Kim’s weight loss being surgery-free. You know, as long as they’re not factoring in the part about her gaining a pound in her lips for every ten she lost off her hips. Even if she didn’t back herself up to an empty bay at the plastic surgeon’s office to have him Shop-Vac her ass, whatever she did to her face brought her one step closer to scoring the cover for National Geograhic’s anteater issue.
    Before everybody starts yelling, “Where’s your baby???”, you should know the photographer took a handful of pictures of Kim as NorthSouthEastWestU-Turn took a quick cat nap before packing up and heading back to the photo lab donated in the Kardashian family’s name by Adobe.
    (Pic: USWeekly)
    Tags: Kim Kardashian, Photoshop Awards, This DOESN'T Belong In A Museum

Dlisted | If You’re Wondering Where All The Photoshop Went, It’s On The Cover Of USWeekly
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

No gimmicks???? Then how do they explain the fact that you can fucking SEE the photoshop blur on her "waist"?
    Sylkyn likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by stef View Post

Yep Size 2 Kim is back in all her glory!

Thread Information