Page 51 of 324 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast
Like Tree10137Likes

Thread: Kim Kardashian/Kanye West divorce countdown

Quote Originally Posted by effie2 View Post
    I am sure the French will loooove it.I remember on a visit i put my hand inside the cordoned off area and touched something,boy,guards jumped on me out of nowhere babbling away in French and waving their fingers no no no at me!
    I'm French and I don't approve of this
    And I'm quite pissed they're choosing a gorgeous, symbolic and important place when it comes to French history to expose all their tackiness in full sight with what will probably be the most ridiculous weddings of all time.
    Get married someplace else morons !
    Fluctuat nec mergitur
    Paris, Nov 13th

Oh,i knew you wouldnt,my half french relatives will foam at the mouth..lol.Oh,by the way,i am planning some 20 days into Paris this coming June,trip is named *the 3 pensioners*it is my brother,SIL and me,in honor of my bother,s retirement.I ve checked over hotels,too expensive and i started looking for a short term rental.Do you have any suggestions?Any help will be welcomed.My frenchies are villagers around il de france..lol

I'd rather see Versailles burn to the fucking ground than have this trash set foot in it!
    Sylkyn, effie2 and sprynkles like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

czb

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMarie View Post
    I would really like to hear David LaChapelle's reasoning behind putting random naked women (bush and all) on a Christmas card:
    actually, i would like to hear david's reasoning behind the whole card. i think it captures the spirit of the kardashians perfectly. and i agree with the others here, he seems to be mocking them in a not so nice way. they must have been pretty stupid to agree to this. and i wish i could see more close ups of the card, since it looks like there are insults to them all over it.

and the mummified image of bruce is just depressing.
    sluce likes this.

mjw
    Elite Member

I still marvel that Zane Lowe didn't laugh his ass off all the way through that interview
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

how many teeth is this dude having?looks like too many to me.

MUSIC REVIEW
    Kanye West inspires awe at the Sprint Center
    December 4
    BY BILL BROWNLEE
    Special to The Star
    The most shocking aspect of Kanye West's spectacular concert at the Sprint Center on Tuesday wasn't another suspect remark from the brash rapper. The meager attendance of less than 4,500 seemed inconceivably small for one of the most vital artists in popular music.

West almost certainly could have filled the Sprint Center five years ago. Tuesday's poor attendance indicates how his scandalous love life, frequent impolite pronouncements and his gradual shift away from conventional hip-hop have alienated many of his fans.

The thin turnout didn't deter West from fully investing himself in a visually extravagant and musical rewarding production. A ramped mountain dominated the set. Occasionally peopled by a red-eyed monster and a dozen enigmatic dancers, the imposing structure evoked H.P. Lovecraft's horrific "At the Mountains of Madness" more than the Space Mountain attraction at Disneyland.

The mountain exploded, cleaved in half and overflowed with lava during the awe-inspiring production. Balls of fire, lasers, artificial snow and the trappings of a Catholic mass also complemented the 27 songs West performed. A triangle-shaped platform extended into the crowd. West rode it like a surfboard as it bounced during "Mercy" and stood at its elevated tip during the defiant "Can't Tell Me Nothing."

West spent much of the two-hour concert prowling about the expansive set like a bloodied but unbowed mixed martial arts fighter eager to take on all comers. His set list focused on material from "Yeezus," the Chicagoan's abrasive sixth album. Dancers held him aloft as he unleashed primal screams during "I Am a God," one of the project's most confrontational selections. Three supplemental musicians added pleasing accents to prerecorded backing tracks.

West seemed repentant during an engaging eight-minute monologue.
    "I don't always say the right things at the right time," West said. "I'm better at saying the wrong things at the wrong time."

Kendrick Lamar didn't need to make any apologies during his explosive 45-minute opening set. The Californian is one of the few rappers who rival West's verbal dexterity and keen wit. Backed by four musicians and a guest appearance by Kansas City's Tech N9ne, Lamar was far more assured than at his headlining appearance at the Midland theater last year.

A transcendent moment occurred at the conclusion of West's "Jesus Walks." At the appearance of a costumed person West referred to as "white Jesus," West kneeled as he removed one of the masks he'd worn thoughout the concert. In a performance filled with bombast, the simple gesture seemed profoundly humble.

Kanye West inspires awe at the Sprint Center - KansasCity.com
    ConstanceSpry likes this.

It is outrageous that these morons are getting married in the Palace of Versailles. I only hope they can't get the right permit and the place is full of tourists! And it rains.

I saw Kanye in concert about 5-6 years ago and he put on a great show. Then he lost touch with reality so I don't think I would pay to see him now.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I would have liked to see him then. I guess his ticket prices are huge now and I'm not sure that masks and screaming are really my thing.

Now i think about it one of the Greek tycoons or ship owners ,rented the Mirror Hall there and had some party.I remember because my darling TV presenter Nicos Aliagas was there..it was a classy affair though.So maybe those idiots can rent it too.I hope not.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    It is outrageous that these morons are getting married in the Palace of Versailles. I only hope they can't get the right permit and the place is full of tourists! And it rains.
    ...and lots of people show up with rotten tomatoes and other assorted missiles to hurl at them.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Quote Originally Posted by MmeVertigina View Post
    Bruce looks so sad, like he is gazing at the mannequin who stole his medals and his (giant) manhood (apparently).
    I think that's intentional. He looks like Lindsay Lohan.
    I saw DEATH, an anorexic penguin, an overcooked Gollum, Mr. Burns in need of a haircut and a methed-up Riff Raff.--Michael K. on Phil Spector

Elite Member
    MmeVertigina likes this.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Thread Information