Page 5 of 324 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
Like Tree10137Likes

Thread: Kim Kardashian/Kanye West divorce countdown

Quote Originally Posted by pinkbunnyslippers View Post
    I never heard about them two together.
    In my opinion he is such a drama queen. I've seen games of him looking directly at the ref and falling over to make it seem like the opponent player has tripped or hurt him. One channel slowed down the clip to show his dumb face faking it.
    Well, they should have been a perfect match.

Meanwhile, baby North is in San Francisco with her mom and dad but was not present for the proposal in the chilly fall air.
    Ok, ok, we get it. They are great parents who would NEVER leave their baby if it weren't detrimental to her health...

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    EXCLUSIVE!
    Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Engaged: All the Details on the Ring and the Romantic Proposal
    by Natalie Finn Mon., Oct. 21, 2013 10:55 PM PDT

Kanye West is a man who cares about style—and he went about proposing to Kim Kardashian with his usual flair.

Before popping the question at San Francisco's AT&T Park, which he rented out for the occasion, he asked future mother-in-law Kris Jenner for her daughter's hand in marriage.

That part obviously went well.

Having secured the go-ahead from the Keeping Up With the Kardashians matriarch, he got down on one knee and proposed to Kim with a flawless 15-carat diamond ring by celebrity jeweler Lorraine Schwartz.

Aiding in his effort was the field's jumbo screen, which flashed the sign, "PLEEEASE MARRY MEEE!!!"

A 50-piece orchestra played Lana Del Rey's "Young and Beautiful," followed by Keri Hilson, Ne-Yo and Kanye's "Knock You Down."

Courtesy of Kris Jenner

Fireworks and Roman candles exploded into the night sky, setting quite the mood for one heck of a birthday present for Kim, who turned 33 today.

Swoon, indeed.

The stadium, home to the San Francisco Giants, was completely empty except for their nearest and dearest, whose presence came as a complete surprise to Kim when they poured out of one of the dugouts after she said yes.

Even Kanye had just flown in from L.A., where he was a presenter at the 17th Hollywood Film Awards.

Meanwhile, baby North is in San Francisco with her mom and dad but was not present for the proposal in the chilly fall air.
    Twenty bucks says he used all the extra vowels because he wasn't sure how many "e's" there are in "please."

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    That pic with Joe, Kourtney, Kim and Kanye is fucking frightening. I never realized how ugly Kourtney is. Kanye is the best looking in the bunch.
    Kourtney has gone downhill. Looking at older pictures of her, she used to be rather cute, fairly hot even. Now she's just aged.. like the rest of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Palermo View Post

The next time Gatti heard from the rapper was last Friday, early afternoon. West said he wanted to propose, and "It was his idea to do it at the ballpark," said Gatti. He contacted Giants' CEO Larry Baer, and put West's business manager in touch with them.
    So Thursday night, like a cat in heat, unmarried Kim posts a revealing photo of her large ass in a tiny bathing suit on Instagram/Twitter which makes its way to millions of viewers. Less than 24 hours later, on Friday afternoon, Kanye decides to propose & make that ass she just shared with the public, legally his. These two are like animals.
    "Never wrap it up, never pull out. Just grind up the morning after pill in her scrambled eggs at sunrise, she'll appreciate that you made her breakfast."

Good. Now they can keep their dysfunctional attention whore ways to themselves and not spread it with the rest of the gene pool.

mjw
    Elite Member

Default Kanye West, Kim Kardashian engagement: The ring may be worth $8M

Maybe the third time’s the charm.

Kim Kardashian will walk down the aisle yet again, thanks to a giant diamond valued by one expert at $8 million and Kanye West’s Jumbrotron proposal Monday night at San Francisco’s AT&T Park.

But if history is any lesson, she might not wear that bling for long.

Online bookmaker Paddy Power puts the odds on Kimye’s marriage lasting less than two years at 2-1. That might be due to the fact her first marriage, to record producer Damon Thomas, lasted four years, and her second, to former Brooklyn Net Kris Humphries, wrapped up in a mere 72 days.

Her ex-father-in-law, William Humphries, isn’t wagering on a lengthy union, either.

“Does a leopard really change its spots? I don’t think so,” the NBA dad tells the Daily News. “Not much changes. It’s just different actors this time around.”

If this love story reaches the same tragic conclusion for the new parents, West, 36, and Kardashian, who turned 33 on the day of her engagement, better have their paperwork in order. We ain’t saying she’s a gold digger, but per West’s famous song, lawyers are saying, “We want prenup, we want prenup.”

“This is not the mother of all prenups, but it’s going to have to be pretty close,” says celebrity divorce lawyer Raoul Felder, who managed the splits of former Mayor Rudy Giuliani and Martin Scorsese. “They both have careers that could become more valuable, and each one could claim the other one helped their career.”

Eyes goggle at Kim’s bauble: Kardashian posted an Instagram closeup of her multimillion sparkler from Kanye West.

Madison Avenue’s so-called Duke of Divorce likens the power couple’s union to the merging of two companies. Drawing up their prenup could take weeks and rack up $100,000 in legal fees.

Unlike Kardashian’s last marriage, she’s not the breadwinner this time. She’s worth $40 million to Kanye’s $100 million. That means it’s the groom who must cover his assets.

Robert S. Cohen, who represented Christie Brinkley and Ivana Trump in their divorces, says they shouldn’t be financially bound to each other if the Wests go south.

“They should be able to walk away without any obligation to the other, except to the extent that they do projects together, and then the prenup should deal with splitting that 50/50,” he says.

But what about that ring?

When Kardashian and Humphries split, the hoopster put the 20.5-carat emerald-cut Lorraine Schwartz rock — which reportedly retailed for $2 million — on the auction block at Christie’s, where it sold for a paltry $749,000.

While it may seem that Humphries gave her the bigger rock, Kanye proposed with a perfect, D flawless cushion cut diamond and worked with famed jeweler Lorraine Schwartz on the ring. According to Forevermark Diamond expert Adelaide Polk-Bauman, such a ring would set West back $7 million to $8 million. “This is exceptionally rare. Very few places in the world have diamonds such as that.”

Kanye had a big diamond in mind for the proposal as well.

While Humphries laid out rose petals and candles in Kim’s home for an intimate — at least by Kardashian standards — engagement (it was televised, after all), West took her out to the ballpark with a 50-piece orchestra on deck.

Renting AT&T Field alone starts at $220,000, with $200,000 covering field access and the rest paying for use of the HD scoreboard, cameras and technical crews.

That’s not counting the musicians who serenaded the lovebirds from the outfield.

The orchestra was assembled in just two days, according to a violinist who spoke on condition of anonymity after signing two nondisclosure agreements about the primo gig. That left them little time to master the songs selected by West to set the mood: His own “Knock You Down” and Kim’s favorite — Lana Del Rey’s “Young and Beautiful.”

“We found out in the morning what the music would be, and only got to practice together [Monday] night, for less than an hour,” the musician tells the Daily News.

Of course, cameras were keeping up with Kardashian and her beau the entire time, as fireworks lit the sky above a small crowd of movers and shakers, including Silicon Valley billionaires, Kardashian bestie Jonathan Cheban and “Girls Gone Wild” Lothario Joe Francis.

Francis told the Daily News it was like a “military operation.”

“She was so beautiful, and people gasped when he got down on one knee,” said Francis, who was sitting 200 yards away. “I believe Kanye is a genius, I do. He got all these high-profile people to San Francisco, to hotels and moved them all around without anyone tweeting sightings. We were all sworn to radio silence."

The couple’s 4-month-old daughter, North West, did not attend due to the Northern California chill, but Kardashian’s mom, Kris Jenner, and sisters Kourtney, Khloe, Kylie and Kendall were on hand.

"I think Kim thought her sisters were abandoning her on her birthday," Francis related. "They said they were at a spa in Arizona, and they were fake Instagraming.”

For a glamorous couple who jet-set the world clad in the finest designer threads (Kim chose Valentino on engagement night), the baseball stadium proposal actually seemed down to earth, say some Kimye fans.

“That’s very beautiful and thoughtful, and he stepped up in a very human way,” says SoHo resident Eileen Esposito, 28, who describes herself as “ready to get proposed to.” “A Jumbotron is more normal. It’s not like a superstar thing.”

But other fans of the “Gold Digger” emcee were left wanting.

“If Kanye was proposing to me, I’d want something bigger,” says Laura Stern, 25, of the East Village.
    With Lauren Holter

Read more: Kanye West, Kim Kardashian engagement: The ring may be worth $8M - NY Daily News

Read more: Kanye West, Kim Kardashian engagement: The ring may be worth $8M - NY Daily News

Gag.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

The couple’s 4-month-old daughter, North West, did not attend due to the Northern California chill, but Kardashian’s mom, Kris Jenner, and sisters Kourtney, Khloe, Kylie and Kendall were on hand.

Wilson, Clubber Lang and rollo like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Subscribe to Celebrity Love She Said What?! Kim Kardashian's Dumbest Quotes About Love

By Jessica Sager

When it comes to dating, Kim Kardashian isn't ready for MENSA just yet.

Kim Kardashian has had quite a colorful love life: There was Nick Cannon, Damon Thomas, Reggie Bush, Dallas Austin and her 72-day marriage to Kris Humphries. (Fun fact: Their divorce proceedings lasted longer than their marriage.) She seems to have finally settled down with her baby daddy, Kanye West, but that doesn't mean she's learned much about relationships ... at least not based on these love quotes! Check out Kim K's not-so-wise words about relationships, love, sex, marriage and more.
    On her brief, but highly televised marriage to Kris Humphries...
    "I think when you know so deep in your heart that you just to listen to your intuition and follow your heart, there's no right or wrong thing to do."
    More from YourTango: How's Heidi Klum Celebrating Halloween This Year?

On going beyond a Brazilian wax...
    "I am Armenian, so of course I am obsessed with laser hair removal!"
    Speaking to Khloe about her down-there beauty standards...
    "You have a better, like, looking vagina than I thought."
    On her new house...
    "It's kind of like my relationship. I'm like nurturing it and like spending a lot of time there and making sure that everything is perfect. It's like my new boyfriend."
    On dating athletes...
    "Every girl who has dated a football player ... They all have sex the same way."
    On batting for the other team, so to speak...
    "She [Britney Spears] said she loves me and she loves my butt and how she wants to be my lesbian lover. I mean, what do you say to that other than 'No thanks'? Actually, maybe I would do it for a million bucks."
    On robbing the cradle...
    "We met the Jonas Brothers. Nick [Jonas] is so cute. I don't think Reggie will get mad because [Nick] is, like, 15. I really shouldn't say he's cute. It's a little inappropriate!"
    On being accused of having "Bieber fever"...
    "Is that not ridiculous that people thought that Justin Bieber and I were on a vacation together, on a romantic vacation, in the Bahamas, and I just happened to wear a gown as my swimsuit and red lips and he's dressed in a suit in the ocean? Seriously who would walk to the beach like that?"
    On bestiality (seriously)...
    "So this girl that Jonathan's been friends with for like years? This guy she's dating — Jonathan is convinced that he's f—ing the dog. He said she doesn't want you to come to his place because he probably has posters of like, Lassie and the 101 Dalmatians."
    On forgetting that her sex tape is what made her famous in the first place...
    "I'm definitely not grateful for that experience. I would say if I had one regret that would be it."
    On being called Kanye West's "Perfect b"...
    "I'm honored. I love it. I know he doesn't mean it in a negative way when he says the word 'b—.'"

Source: She Said What?! Kim Kardashian's Dumbest Love Quotes | YourTango

This child will be raised by nannies. Probably the best thing that will happen to her. She already has a shitty name, assholes for parents, disgusting famewhores for aunts and uncles and Joe Francis as a family friend Finally, she has Kris as a grandmother. What can top that?

czb

Quote Originally Posted by Quat View Post
    ... Kim Kardashian has had quite a colorful love life: There was Nick Cannon, Damon Thomas, Reggie Bush, Dallas Austin and her 72-day marriage to Kris Humphries. ...
    she dated dallas austin? how did i miss that? ew

I think they mean every man in Dallas and Austin.
    Quat, Bluebonnet, SHELLEE and 8 others like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Elite Member

That ring is fucking obnoxious.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

This won't end well....
    The more people I encounter, the more I like my animals.

Maybe not for Kim or Kanye, but it should be a barrel of laughs for us.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I thought I couldn't hate these effing assholes any harder, I was wrong.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Thread Information