Page 45 of 324 FirstFirst ... 354142434445464748495595145 ... LastLast
Like Tree10137Likes

Thread: Kim Kardashian/Kanye West divorce countdown

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    You know, I do worry about the future of mankind when retards like these two contaminate the gene pool with their defective DNA. And the OBSCENE amount of money they "earn" for doing nothing worthwhile, enriching, interesting or inspirational beggars belief. I find quite depressing actually. They are rewarded for being assholes and nobody seems to question it.
    They are the Bitcoins of the "celebrity" world.
    Just Kill Me likes this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Bronze Member

They always look to be so entirely miserable when they're together. They don't look toxic; they look septic, like they're suffering through each other like an infection.

Some press seems to go on about them like they're a modern day Henry Higgins/Eliza Doolittle, and he's made her a fashion icon, but really they've become a parody. And she still can't dress properly. I'm half inclined to believe he's dressing her up for some kind of prank or something. My mind - it boggles.

Totally natural... not digitally slimmed at all

Every woman's ribcage indents like that so people can see more of their sideboob/full back view of their boob

How does digitally slimming Kim fit in to your Marina Abramovic-inspired "perfomance", Kanye?

Nasty.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Kim Kardashian forgoes her underwear to slip into daring cut-out dress... then poses for selfie in a bathroom with Kanye West
    By Daily Mail Reporter
    PUBLISHED: 01:38 EST, 30 November 2013 | UPDATED: 12:42 EST, 30 November 2013

You've got to hand it to Kim Kardashian - the woman is always finding new ways to shock while showcasing her famous figure.

On Friday, that meant going commando and squeezing her curves into a tiny black dress with cut-out panels on the sides from the waist downwards.

The reality star was supporting her fiance Kanye West at his Miami Yeezus concert and the couple had an unusual way of preparing ahead of his performance.

Selfie addict! Kim Kardashian posts a bathroom selfie with fiance Kanye West on Friday night

Kim, who is known for her love of selfies, posted a picture of herself and her fiance posing in a rather insalubrious looking bathroom with the caption, 'Bathroom selfie before Yeezus hits the stage'.

In the photo a rather serious looking Kanye stands in the background with his arms by his side whilst the mother of his child pouts while snapping the picture on her phone.

The rapper sported a pair of jeans with a brightly coloured design along with a rather patriotic sleeveless top with the stars and stripes and an eagle emblazoned across the front, along with some heavy chains.

Looking good! The mother of one flaunted her post baby body in a sexy fitted black cut out dress

Doppelgangers! Kim shared a picture of herself with friends Pippa Larsen and Loren and Amber Ridinger who all looked very similar with their glossy highlighted tresses

Meanwhile new mother Kim flaunted her post baby body in her tight black dress, that also highlighted her shapely derriere and left her legs on show.

Kim wore her highlighted hair loose ad hanging around her shoulders and kept her jewellery minimal, letting her enormous Lorraine Schwartz engagement ring take centre stage.

The 33-year-old beauty wore a pair of black strappy patent high heels to add some height to her petite 5ft 3in frame.

You're supposed to be watching the show: Kim also posed with Jonathan Cheban (far right), Gabrielle Union (C) and friends

They even dress alike! Earlier in the day Kanye and Kim indulged in their own version of 'Black Friday' shopping in Miami wearing matching white outfits

Whilst Kanye performed on stage, Kim and her friends Pippa Larsen and Loren and Amber Ridinger watched the show but of course made time to pose for yet more selfies.

Earlier in the day Kim and Kanye had enjoyed their own version of Black Friday, hitting some of Miami's most exclusive stores.

The pair had been sporting his and hers white outfits for their retail therapy session, while their daughter North presumably stayed at home.

Read more: Kim Kardashian wears daring dress and poses in selfie with Kanye West | Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by CardiganPhobia View Post
    They always look to be so entirely miserable when they're together. They don't look toxic; they look septic, like they're suffering through each other like an infection.

Some press seems to go on about them like they're a modern day Henry Higgins/Eliza Doolittle, and he's made her a fashion icon, but really they've become a parody. And she still can't dress properly. I'm half inclined to believe he's dressing her up for some kind of prank or something. My mind - it boggles.
    Welcome to the board!
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    Klassy. Is Kim wearing one of his designs?
    If anyone is dying to dress like Kim (I know all of us on the board are ) They can by this dress for around $5.00 on Ebay! Just customize it with a couple cuts down the side and you're good to go!

Source: Black BEBE Tubular Cut Out Mini Dress P s 3 4 Sleeve Body Hugging Sexy Club | eBay

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post

Oh, and I found a look-alike costume... er, I mean dress for the Givenchy outfit too :

Bombshell, badgers!, Mrs P and 7 others like this.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who saw a vagina instead of fashion.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Welcome to the board!
    Hi!

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMarie View Post
    Oh Lord, Attack of The Clones. Heaven forfend.

Bathroom selfy and a vagina blouse.

Keeping it Klassy.
    Palermo, Mrs P, Angeli and 6 others like this.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Look! Kim bought herself LeAnn Rimes' mouth!! Wow, she is stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs P View Post
    During an interview for the station's Breakfast Club program, Kanye also discussed his new controversial video Bound 2, which features Kim jiggling naked as she straddles Kanye on a motorcycle.
    He admitted that he wanted the film clip to look as 'trashy' and as 'phoney' as possible....'I'm like Marina Abramovic,' he continued. 'This is, like, performance art. The thing is, I don't got a problem with looking stupid.'
    So relieved to hear that.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Elite Member

Gabrielle Union was both prettier and younger-looking than Kim in that group photo.
    JazzyGirl and Callalily like this.

‘She started crying, saying how ashamed she was to see her daughter being 'forced into something so degrading'. She's saying that Kim's destroyed all of her credibility.
    When did Kim Kardashian have credibility? Date? Time? Year? Decade?
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

That dress would look better on Seth Rogen.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

And James Franco makes better 'dumbass staring' faces.
    ConstanceSpry likes this.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

I don't see Kanye, Kim and Kris as anything other than a marketing team. That's it. I even think that poor baby is part of it. Kanye will be demanding fashion shoppers buy his line of toddler "creations" using his daughter as a model, you can bank on that.
    Lily Bleu likes this.
    Drive-by poster

Thread Information