Page 44 of 324 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494144 ... LastLast
Like Tree10137Likes

Thread: Kim Kardashian/Kanye West divorce countdown

She WISHES she was 5'4", I think she's several inches shorter than that
    Callalily likes this.

Default Kanye West said his Bound 2 video is about white trash

During an interview for the station's Breakfast Club program, Kanye also discussed his new controversial video Bound 2, which features Kim jiggling naked as she straddles Kanye on a motorcycle.
    He admitted that he wanted the film clip to look as 'trashy' and as 'phoney' as possible.

He said: 'I wanted to take white trash T-shirts and make it into a video. I wanted it to look as phoney as possible.
    'I wanted the clouds to go one direction, the mountains to go one direction, the horses to go over there... cause I want to show you that this is The Hunger Games.
    'I want to show you that this is the type of imagery that's been presented to all of us. And the only difference is a black dude in the middle of it.'
    Pretty chuffed with himself, Kanye couldn't wait to compare himself to yet another influential figure - famed performance artists, Marina Abramovic.

'I'm like Marina Abramovic,' he continued. 'This is, like, performance art. The thing is, I don't got a problem with looking stupid.'
    While the notoriously hotblooded rapper remained calm for his interview with Power 105, it was a completely different story when he did a Q&A on Shade 45 later in the day.

Kanye blew his top when MTV's Sway Calloway dared to question his fashion aspirations.

'I'm standing up, and I'm telling you, I am Warhol. I am the No. 1 most impactful artist of our generation. I am Shakespeare in the flesh,' Kanye ranted.

'Walt Disney, Nike, Google -- now, who's gonna be the Medici family and stand up and let me create more? Or do you want to marginalise me 'til I'm out of my moment?'

But Kanye really bubbled over the moment when Sway asked the rapper why he preferred corporations backing his fashion designs instead of just funding them himself.

'How Sway?!' Kanye screamed.

'You ain’t got the answers man! You ain’t got the answers Sway! I’ve been doing this more than you! You aint’ got the answers! You ain’t been doing the education … you trying to give me advice about something … you ain’t got the answers. You ain’t spent 13 million dollars of your own money trying to empower yourself!'

Read more: Now Kanye West compares his daughter to the 'Prince and Princess of London'... as he reveals that he wanted Bound 2 to look 'white trash' | Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Hit By Ban Bus!

He's a egomaniac of the highest order it's bordering on dellusions of grandeur..I think he is mentally ill.

Quote Originally Posted by Heidi Ho View Post
    He's a egomaniac of the highest order it's bordering on dellusions of grandeur..I think he is mentally ill.
    I honestly think he is too, Heidi. Really.

As Kanye once said "I'mma let you finish but..." due to the fact I think he's ill, I'm done making fun of his antics.

For today. Tomorrow? Might be a different story. And KIM is still on the table for me.
    Heidi Ho likes this.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs P View Post
    He said: 'I wanted to take white trash T-shirts and make it into a video. I wanted it to look as phoney as possible.
    'I wanted the clouds to go one direction, the mountains to go one direction, the horses to go over there... cause I want to show you that this is The Hunger Games.

That explanation doesn't really "fit"/make sense (shocker! )
    He's just grasping for straws now....

If he's going to compare himself to well know artists, he should do a little more research past their wikipedia pages....
    Marina Abramovic is one of the founding figures of performance art. Her work focuses on the interaction/live reactions of her audience... Making statements/changing the energy of a room without saying a word.

She's never filmed anything close to a music video, bouncing on a motorcycle, naked, in front of a green screen.

He's becoming a walking Google Adwords. He's just spitting out all the brands and famous names he can in every single interview so his name will pop up in searches.

'I'm like Marina Abramovic,' he continued. 'This is, like, performance art. The thing is, I don't got a problem with looking stupid.'
    That's good because he excels at it.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Every question that I am being asked, 'Uh-huh Honey' pops into my head. It's now 3 days and this is not funny anymore. I think I need a mental lockdown or something. 'Uh-huh honey'

A*O

You know, I do worry about the future of mankind when retards like these two contaminate the gene pool with their defective DNA. And the OBSCENE amount of money they "earn" for doing nothing worthwhile, enriching, interesting or inspirational beggars belief. I find quite depressing actually. They are rewarded for being assholes and nobody seems to question it.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

He's a nucking futter! I don't get how Kim can stay with this asshole. He clearly needs to get sent to the nuthouse.
    Lily Bleu and ConstanceSpry like this.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

Quote Originally Posted by Palermo View Post
    She WISHES she was 5'4", I think she's several inches shorter than that
    Palermo!?!? She obviously is a size 2, 5'4"beauty!
    Palermo, Callalily and twitchy2.0 like this.

'Kim's destroyed her credibility': Furious Kris Jenner 'demands intervention' after watching daughter Kim's tacky Bound 2 video with Kanye West

By JASON CHESTER
    PUBLISHED: 11:27, 30 November 2013 | UPDATED: 12:37, 30 November 2013

It divided opinion when it dropped last month, but Kim Kardashian’s raunchy antics in fiancé Kanye West’s new video have reportedly ‘appalled’ her mother, Kris Jenner.

Fashion photographer Nick Knight directed the controversial video for Bound 2, which shows Kim nuzzling into Kanye while simulating sex as he sings and raps about threesome and casual sex.

Kardashian matriarch Kris reportedly watched the video two days before the general public and is understood to have been privately troubled by her topless antics with her fiancé.

Not happy: Kris Jenner is said to be displeased with Kim Kardashian's recent appearance in Kanye West's Bound 2 video

A source told Heat magazine: ‘Kris went ballistic, telling her daughter this is worse than the 2007 leaked sex tape that Kim made with her ex-boyfriend Ray J, because that was meant to stay private, while this was meant to go public.
    ‘She started crying, saying how ashamed she was to see her daughter being 'forced into something so degrading'. She's saying that Kim's destroyed all of her credibility.’

Sisters Khloe and Kourtney are also said to be dismayed by the video, which was filmed in front of a blue screen and sees Kim straddle Kanye while he rides a motorbike similar to the one used by Ryan Gosling in The Place Beyond The Pines.

Raunchy: Kim's raunchy antics have reportedly not gone down well with the rest of the family

Topless Kim Kardashian in Kanye West's Bound 2 video

In profile: Kim features prominently in the micro-budget Bound 2 promo

‘Kourtney told her she thought the video was disgusting and disrespectful, to the family and all their relatives, but also questioned why Kim did it,’ the source added.

The entire family are said to be deeply concerned by the potential damage Kim’s recent appearance could have on the lucrative Kardashian brand.

‘They are considering an intervention,’ said the source. ‘They think Kim is really struggling and 'all over the place' since she had baby North.

Read more: Kris Jenner 'demand's intervention' after watching daughter Kim's tacky Bound 2 video with Kanye West | Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Stupid Radar cuts off unless you watch a video advertisement, but I saw a header about Kim posing naked in a public toilet with Kanye and taking selfies. LOL Can't wait to read what the real story is (cause I absolutely refuse to watch commercials on sites)

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    'Kim's destroyed her credibility': Furious Kris Jenner 'demands intervention' after watching daughter Kim's tacky Bound 2 video with Kanye West
    Fake drama for their show. Kim doesn't break wind without PMK's permission.
    Also 'Kim' and 'credibility' in the same sentence. AH HA HA HA HA

Who is going to do an intervention for Kanye? He needs it more than Cim.
    ConstanceSpry, Palermo and kasippu like this.

PMK is only concerned that rating will drop even further for their lame ass reality show and she
    won't make even two cents off this ridiculous video. (As if it will even make money for anyone involved. )
    ConstanceSpry likes this.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Thread Information