Page 42 of 324 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292142 ... LastLast
Like Tree10137Likes

Thread: Kim Kardashian/Kanye West divorce countdown

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by darksithbunny View Post
    Come on South Park! I can't wait for you guys to spoof this pos again.
    Yeah, but how do you spoof someonw who's already a parody of himself.

'Did you not want the Yeezys?' Kanye West rages about failed collaboration with Nike in bizarre mid-concert rant

By ASSOCIATED PRESS
    PUBLISHED: 15:39, 28 November 2013 | UPDATED: 16:30, 28 November 2013

Kanye West continued to vent at former partner Nike, taking to the mic during a concert again this week to complain about his treatment by the sports apparel company.

West spent more than six minutes talking and singing about the company during his The Yeezus Tour stop Wednesday night at the Bridgestone arena in Nashville, Tenn.

Taking on the role of a preacher in the cult of personality, West talked to the crowd about following a dream, creativity and culture, alluding to the media and corporations who he feels have tried to keep him from expressing himself fully.

Hitting back: Kanye West spent more than six minutes talking and singing about Nike during his The Yeezus Tour stop Wednesday night at the Bridgestone arena in Nashville, Tenn

Free rein: West talked to the crowd about following a dream, creativity and culture, alluding to the media and corporations who he feels have tried to keep him from expressing himself fully

The 36-year-old rapper then started to leave the stage, but in a feint returned to launch into a long discussion that was alternately esoteric, comic and emotional.

'Do you know who the head of Nike is?' West asked the crowd as he prowled back on forth on an arrowhead-shaped stage in a white mask.

'No, well let me tell you who he is: His name is Mark Parker, and he just lost culture. Everyone at Nike, everyone at Nike, Mark Parker just let go of culture.'

West has said in interviews recently that he's now partnering with Adidas. He first released his Air Yeezy shoe in 2009. He's chafed recently during interviews at being categorized as just a musician, and told the crowd he has the Internet and the stage from which he can speak directly to his fans.

Kanye West's bizarre mid-concert rant about corporate...

Must-have: West first released his Air Yeezy shoe for Nike in 2009. He has now partnered with Adidas

'I'm talking directly to you. No miscommunication,' West said. 'Did you not want the Yeezys? Nike would make you believe it was my fault that you couldn't get them, but that was not the case. I wanted there to be as many Yeezys as there was LeBrons, and I wanted them to be at a good price, but that was not my choice, and we're going to change everything. And ... I'm going to create more than you think that any musician in the history of time ever could have.'

West also put his displeasure into song to the delight of the crowd, noting with the help of Auto Tune and piano in the background that even though Nike wouldn't take his call, other forward-thinking companies will.

'I talked to the head of Disney today,' West sang. 'And I talked to the head of Louis Vuitton today. I swear to God on my life, I talked to them both today. I swear to God I talked to them both, and they wished me a Happy Thanksgiving. I said, "I want to talk about something that isn't turkey day. I want to talk about something different. I want to talk about dreaming."

Read more: Kanye West rants about failed Nike collaboration at concert | Mail Online

I am starting to think he needs a mental health evaluation and a shitload of medication. Rap that, Yeezus!
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

So how much coke is he on?
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

More than Nigella!
    darksithbunny, kasippu and Mrs P like this.

Yeezus! SHUT UP! Somebody please make him shut his pie hole. And I mean his mouth, not Cim, but her too.
    Air Quotes likes this.

No! Please don't shut up. This is great!

Quote Originally Posted by ConstanceSpry View Post
    I am starting to think he needs a mental health evaluation and a shitload of medication. Rap that, Yeezus!
    I concur. I'm going to be ticked if this veers into a 5150 mental illness. That'll just take the fun right out of it.

Bronze Member

He's bipolar right? the ktrash family really must be putting something in the water. He's nuttier and more delusional than ever.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Flygirl View Post
    No! Please don't shut up. This is great!
    He's like a hip hop Tom Cruise!
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Boy, Kim's really got her tit in a wringer with this guy, doesn't she?

Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Silver Member

He also said in those radio interviews that:

We were witnessing a moment out of the movie, 'Glory'.

Slaves had enough money to buy their freedom back in the day.

Eve made Adam eat the apple and made it illegal for us to be naked.

Kim Kartrashian is Marilyn Monroe and the most beautiful woman in the world.

He compared his struggle to get recognized by the fashion industry to Harriet Tubman and the French Revolution.

He said he was Walt Disney and Willy Wonka.

He lost at least $13 mil. on each of his failed fashion lines.

That's just the tip of the iceberg. I hope he talks himself into a straitjacket and large doses of Lithium.
    spinmonkey likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    More than Nigella!
    And we probably would be cheering if Kim tried to strangle him!

Quote Originally Posted by Callalily View Post
    He also said in those radio interviews that:

We were witnessing a moment out of the movie, 'Glory'.

Slaves had enough money to buy their freedom back in the day.

Eve made Adam eat the apple and made it illegal for us to be naked.

Kim Kartrashian is Marilyn Monroe and the most beautiful woman in the world.

He compared his struggle to get recognized by the fashion industry to Harriet Tubman and the French Revolution.

He said he was Walt Disney and Willy Wonka.

He lost at least $13 mil. on each of his failed fashion lines.

That's just the tip of the iceberg. I hope he talks himself into a straitjacket and large doses of Lithium.

Soooo.... he's difficult to work with, ignorant, entitled, and he publicly defames companies once his contracts are up?
    Nice.... I'm sure companies are lining up to work with him!

He does know that he won't be able to maintain his lifestyle just on songs his "cult" following purchases on iTunes, right?

Because when all is said and done, no companies will want to work with him/have him represent their brand, a lot of people (like myself) will not buy anything that he represents, or support him/his behavior in any way, and a majority of his fans (however many there are) won't be able to afford the s*t he designs.

Nice work, Kanye , keep up the great work! *slow clap*
    spinmonkey and Callalily like this.

he's the gift that keeps on giving.
    on a serious note, if he's so into fashion and designing, why doesn't he just create his OWN brand? why is he collaborating with adidas or louis vuitton instead? he has enough money to open his own company and brand like victoria beckham. that way he can do his own thing and be great and do whatever the fuck he wants. it doesn't make any sense, as usual.
    ConstanceSpry likes this.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Thread Information