Page 40 of 324 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090140 ... LastLast
Like Tree10137Likes

Thread: Kim Kardashian/Kanye West divorce countdown

Schfifty-Five.
    WTH? But I can deal with that song better. Schitty schitty schfifty-five.

I've been making my kid watch every Yo Gabba Gabba episode I can get my hands on this morning. Unfortunately this has culminated in "There's a party in my tummy...uh HUH HONEY".

I'm starting to notice that I get the song mentally stuck whenever I check in on this thread. But as annoying as that is, it's not enough to keep me away.
    kasippu likes this.
    [On Terry Richardson] "Dude is like a human version of a white, windowless van...." ~ Michael K.

(sorry for the double post, but this is worth it!)

Kanye West rants about Lenny Kravitz during Yeezus concert, not realising Kravtiz was in the crowd | News.com.au

KANYE WEST RANTS ABOUT LENNY KRAVITZ, NOT REALISING LENNY WAS IN THE CROWD.

Kanye West embarrassed Lenny Kravitz by ranting about Kravtiz's fashion and design ambitions during a New York concert. "There would be no Kanye West without Lenny Kravitz", the rapper told the crowd. Picture: AFP Source: AFP

KANYE West went on a diatribe about Lenny Kravitz during a 20-minute rant during a New York concert - not realising Lenny Kravitz was in the audience cringing.
    West wowed New York's Madison Square Garden on Sunday night - but interrupted the Yeezus concert for a 20- minute rant against the fashion industry, calling himself "The 2Pac of this (bleep)" and the "No. 1 rock star on the planet", the New York Post reports.
    Before a crowd that included Leo DiCaprio, Idris Elba, Busta Rymes and John McEnroe, West raved, “It’s so funny when people compliment me and they say the word ‘genius’ as if that somehow separates me from other rappers in some way...I need you all to realise that Jay Z is a genius, and Drake is a genius...we are the modern day poets, obviously.”
    He continued, “There wouldn’t be no song called N****s in Paris without Lenny Kravitz, because he was the first n**** in Paris.
    "Lenny has the best taste and the dopest crib in Paris . . . he designs furniture and he had been working on a clothing line for a long time...I said, 'Wait a second, I’ve got a dream of doing a clothing line.' You know what the billionaires told me while I was in Paris? They said Lenny wanted the same thing, like it was a joke...There wouldn't be no Kanye West if it wasn’t for Lenny Kravitz. The only difference is I turn up on those n****s, I don’t give a (bleep) about looking cool or being cool, and this is no disrespect to Lenny."
    While an embarrassed Kravitz was heard saying, “He doesn’t know I’m here,” Kanye continued, “Have you heard anyone talk (bleep) about Lenny Kravitz? He’s a nice guy, he's so well mannered. I envy people who are extremely likeable, I’m like, 'Damn, I wish I could be likable like that.'"
    Read more at the New York Post.

[FONT='Unit Slab Pro Bold', 'Times New Roman', Times, serif]
    [/FONT]
    [On Terry Richardson] "Dude is like a human version of a white, windowless van...." ~ Michael K.

Um. I am confused? Was this suppose to be bad or good? And I think he knew Lenny was there.

Quote Originally Posted by darksithbunny View Post
    Um. I am confused? Was this suppose to be bad or good? And I think he knew Lenny was there.
    I think he knew, too, but I think the rant wasn't aimed so much at Lenny, but moreso aimed at the fashion industry in Paris, that won't give him no love.

This could be Kanye's retarded attempt at getting in to fashion-land, using Lenny, but the fact that his rant could be taken as friendly AND insulting lead me to conclude that Lenny probably won't be letting Kanye be his +1 at any upcoming soirées in Paris.

A couple of my favourite parts: -

I envy people who are extremely likeable, I’m like, 'Damn, I wish I could be likable like that.'"
    “It’s so funny when people compliment me and they say the word ‘genius’ as if that somehow separates me from other rappers in some way...I need you all to realise that Jay Z is a genius, and Drake is a genius...we are the modern day poets, obviously.”
    And I don't get the 2Pac references and comparisons either. It's disrespectful to his family and it's such a grandiose, ridiculous and offensive comment. Tupac was intelligent, insightful, political, polite to the media, talented and also remains the highest selling rap artist of all time. Kanye focusses on his girlfriend's ass that has its own solar system and hates everybody.

And if Pac were still here, his music would still be wiping the floor with Kanye's and Pac would think what the world already thinks - that Yeezus is a pompous cunt.

Kanye, a genius?? My 3 year old could come up with better shit than that. Style wise and song wise. Please. If he's a modern day poet, poetry obviously sucks now. Get over yourself.

Yeezus always looks like he has mumps, or that he's storing nuts for winter. I've never been able to figure that out.
    ConstanceSpry likes this.
    We all like to think we're so special. But in the end, we all do the same stupid shit. - Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by funky_chicken View Post
    listen to this and you will never have another song in your ear again.

I hate you so much right now.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

I would say, "How can someone be so out of touch with reality," but I know already. And it's sad. I kind of imagine him going out like Errol Flynn.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Heart attack?
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

I remember reading that the coroner who examined the body said he had the internal organs of an 80 year old. Everything was shit, distended colon, shredded liver, lesions on his penis. He also couldn't get a good role to save his life.
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Yeah but Errol Flynn ate drank, shagged, smoked, drugged and partied to legendary proportions, whereas Kanye is more likely to be crushed under the weight of his own ego than by living life to the edge of every excess.
    nana51 likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    Yeah but Errol Flynn ate drank, shagged, smoked, drugged and partied to legendary proportions, whereas Kanye is more likely to be crushed under the weight of Kim than by living life to the edge of every excess.
    fixed it for ya
    Kittylady, sluce, stef and 2 others like this.
    What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

I guess I just see him as a giant narcissistic excess ball, but then I don't follow him or her too closely so if he lives a clean lifestyle I guess you can scratch that
    Do it anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    Yeah but Errol Flynn ate drank, shagged, smoked, drugged and partied to legendary proportions, whereas Kanye is more likely to be crushed under the weight of his own ego than by living life to the edge of every excess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lalique View Post
    fixed it for ya
    Ha! I was just ab to change it to "his own wife."

Thread Information