Page 37 of 324 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787137 ... LastLast
Like Tree10137Likes

Thread: Kim Kardashian/Kanye West divorce countdown

Quote Originally Posted by WhateverLolaWants View Post
    I'm almost tempted to try to afford something Louis V. because of this.
    I'm on the phone with my bank as we speak. They say I could get one of those ugly ass purses, but I would have to put it on ebay come January.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    I'm on the phone with my bank as we speak. They say I could get one of those ugly ass purses, but I would have to put it on ebay come January.

Some of their clothes are actually not bad (not the handbags plus everybody and their sister have a fake) but this summer I was in love with a dress (with no logo in sight). Was 3000$ so passed on it or my hubbie would have killed me.

It's very hard to pick something tasteful by LV. Even their shoes mostly suck.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

'They think I don't realise my power!' Kanye West calls on fans to boycott Louis Vuitton after snub... and praises Kardashians for promoting interracial relationships

By Mike Larkin
    PUBLISHED: 21:48 EST, 25 November 2013 | UPDATED: 08:07 EST, 26 November 2013

He is one of the most popular stars in music.
    And Kanye West is trying to bring his influence to bear by calling on his fans to boycott Louis Vuitton.
    The rapper pulled the stunt during a radio interview in which he explained his anger at being snubbed by the firm's vice-president Yves Carcelle.

That'll show him: Kanye West called fans to snub Louis Vuitton after the firm's vice-president Yves Carcelle snubbed him in Paris

Speaking on 92.3 NOW radio, he said: 'I was made for this moment. What happened was while I was out in Paris I wanted to meet with the head of Louis Vuitton, he said I don't understand why we need to meet with you.

More...

'I said, "let me explain to you why you need to meet with me."
    'Everybody in New York City right now don't buy any Louis Vuitton until after January.

Luxury: Kanye carrying a Louis Vuitton bag in Los Angeles last month

'Now do you want to meet with me? Now do you want to meet with me? Influence. They think that I don't realise my power.'
    Kanye is hoping his clout will stop fans splashing out on the French brand's luggage and handbags, which range in price from £300 and £8,000.

He went on to share more of his wisdom on Washington’s 95.5 WPGC station, arguing that the Kardashians are changing the way America views interracial relationships.
    Kanye, 36, said: 'A lot of what the Kardshians do, I don’t think they get enough credit for what they do.

Changing America one marriage at a time: Kanye said Kim Kardashian's family is changing the perception of interracial relationships

'They prep America to accept interracial relationships.

'I’m not talking about me, I can hop on a plane. I can date a white woman, I can date a black woman, and no matter what they say in the barber shop don’t matter, because I don’t get my haircut there.
    'For the people that do, though, there’s a white woman that’s getting talked down to by her friends because she’s dating a black guy.

'Now you’ve got a point of reference, that you can say, "Well, actually this couple right here, that’s dope."'
    While his fiancee Kim has previously been married to RnB songwriter Damon Thomas and basketball player Kris Humphries, her sister Khloe is married to troubled NBA star Lamar Odom.

Multicultural family: Khloe has been married to troubled NBA star Lamar Odom since 2009

So I finally got around to watching that video. If I didn't know better I would've thought it was a parody. It was just so awful. And the song is so disjointed and weird.

Serious question - is Kanye even relevant in the fashion world? I say that because I know some of you are in that industry and it's not something I know much about. Is his threat as stupid and delusional as it sounds?

fgg

that side by side is AMAZING! LOL!
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

no matter what they say in the barber shop don’t matter, because I don’t get my haircut there
    Ha! I actually kind of like that one.

'For the people that do, though, there’s a white woman that’s getting talked down to by her friends because she’s dating a black guy.
    'Now you’ve got a point of reference, that you can say, "Well, actually this couple right here, that’s dope
    If they actually had that amount of influence, it would probably just hurt interracial relationships. I don't know one person who says, "Wow, I wish I had a relationship just like Khloe and Lamar, Kim and Kanye (or Kris or Damon or Reggie), or Kylie and that weird little Smith kid." I pity the person who looks up to these klowns.
    dexknows and rollo like this.

Bronze Member

Oh hell no! That Ktrash family in NO way has been a positive for Interracial relationships so STFU. Next Kanye will tell us how Kim is a positive influencer of mothers everywhere and teens looking to make something of themselves. ::cue sex tape and pimp momma in the background while crying baby is whisked away by the nanny::
    Lily Bleu, spinmonkey and kasippu like this.

Stupid question,do Kanye,s fans usually buy LV stuff?

Yes, but only the knock offs.
    effie2 and Lily Bleu like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Oh Kanye, trying to get some high end fashion ad jobs around the world like the Beckhams. People do NOT want you and Cim to be shilling high end stuff to them. So-rry.
    Lily Bleu likes this.

I wish I could quit this thread. These assholes irritate the crap out of me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs P View Post
    'They think I don't realise my power!' Kanye West calls on fans to boycott Louis Vuitton after snub... and praises Kardashians for promoting interracial relationships

By Mike Larkin
    PUBLISHED: 21:48 EST, 25 November 2013 | UPDATED: 08:07 EST, 26 November 2013

He is one of the most popular stars in music.
    And Kanye West is trying to bring his influence to bear by calling on his fans to boycott Louis Vuitton.
    The rapper pulled the stunt during a radio interview in which he explained his anger at being snubbed by the firm's vice-president Yves Carcelle.

That'll show him: Kanye West called fans to snub Louis Vuitton after the firm's vice-president Yves Carcelle snubbed him in Paris

Speaking on 92.3 NOW radio, he said: 'I was made for this moment. What happened was while I was out in Paris I wanted to meet with the head of Louis Vuitton, he said I don't understand why we need to meet with you.

More...

'Everybody in New York City right now don't buy any Louis Vuitton until after January.

Luxury: Kanye carrying a Louis Vuitton bag in Los Angeles last month

'Now do you want to meet with me? Now do you want to meet with me? Influence. They think that I don't realise my power.'
    Kanye is hoping his clout will stop fans splashing out on the French brand's luggage and handbags, which range in price from £300 and £8,000.

He went on to share more of his wisdom on Washington’s 95.5 WPGC station, arguing that the Kardashians are changing the way America views interracial relationships.
    Kanye, 36, said: 'A lot of what the Kardshians do, I don’t think they get enough credit for what they do.

Changing America one marriage at a time: Kanye said Kim Kardashian's family is changing the perception of interracial relationships

'They prep America to accept interracial relationships.

'I’m not talking about me, I can hop on a plane. I can date a white woman, I can date a black woman, and no matter what they say in the barber shop don’t matter, because I don’t get my haircut there.

'Now you’ve got a point of reference, that you can say, "Well, actually this couple right here, that’s dope."'
    While his fiancee Kim has previously been married to RnB songwriter Damon Thomas and basketball player Kris Humphries, her sister Khloe is married to troubled NBA star Lamar Odom.

Multicultural family: Khloe has been married to troubled NBA star Lamar Odom since 2009

Regarding the black fringey dress (?) she looks almost as big in it as she did pregnant with Northeast. What a cow!!!!!

^ She sits around a lot having procedures done. The main thing she went to town on was whittling down her waist.

'I'm gonna be bigger than Wal-Mart!' Kanye West shares his grand fashion ambitions as he signs major deal with Adidas

s

Kanye West has vowed to be 'bigger than Wal-Mart' after signing a deal with Adidas.

The rapper - who is engaged to Kim Kardashian, the mother of his five-month-old daughter North - has partnered with the sportswear giant because he needs to 'provide for his family' and thinks the deal will prove highly lucrative.

He told Angie Martinez on New York's Hot 97 radio: 'I took the Adidas deal because I have royalties and I have to provide for my family.

Fashion's next megabrand? Kanye West told New York's Hot 97 radio that he's 'gonna be bigger than Wal-Mart' after signing a major deal with Adidas

'Whatever is official, non-official, official-what y'all gonna see is I'm gonna be the Tupac of product.'
    'I'm gonna be the first hip-hop designer and because of that I'm gonna be bigger than Wal-Mart.'

Kanye has ended his long-standing relationship with Adidas' rival Nike because he claims they refused to pay him royalties as he isn't a sportsman.

He said: 'Nike told me, "We can't give you royalties because you're not a professional athlete."
    'I told them, "I'll go to the Garden and play one-on-no-one." I'm a performance athlete.'

Responsible motives: Kanye appeared on the station with fiancee Kim Kardashian. He said that he hopes the deal will 'provide for his family'

Kanye's words come after he has called on his fans to boycott Louis Vuitton.

The rapper pulled the stunt during a different radio interview in which he explained his anger at being snubbed by the firm's vice-president Yves Carcelle.

Superstar couple: Kim and Kanye, who are parents to five-month-old North, pictured in SoHo, NYC

Kanye said: 'A lot of what the Kardshians do, I don’t think they get enough credit for what they do.

'They prep America to accept interracial relationships.'

The Bound 2 star also told Hot 97 that his race sometimes holds him back in the fashion world, but has proved advantageous in some situations, which he is happy to capitalize on.

He said: 'What I want to express is yes, there are things that hold me back because I'm black but there's also reasons why I'm there because I'm black. They need a token. But since I'm the token I'm gonna spend my token and take the train all the way home. I'm gonna wear tight jeans like a white boy and a big chain like hip-hop.'

Read more: Kanye West shares fashion ambitions as he signs Adidas deal | Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Thread Information