Page 34 of 324 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484134 ... LastLast
Like Tree10137Likes

Thread: Kim Kardashian/Kanye West divorce countdown

I don't usually get worked up over this vile cunt but she deserves to be raked over the coals for this. Profiteering from a mass disaster is the lowest of the low.

This was exciting news for sick, nasty bitches who really want to own a stretched out leather skirt covered in the blood of Satan, Pimp Mama Kris’ saliva, skid marks, fake tanner shit and Kanye’s cum stains. (Note: Those cum stains didn’t come from Kanye humping on Kim. They came from Kanye putting on the leather skirt and jizzing at how hot he looked while posing in the mirror.) Kim’s minion shat this up (via The Gloss):

Michael K is fucking awesome!
    [On Terry Richardson] "Dude is like a human version of a white, windowless van...." ~ Michael K.

Elite Member

I say an article in the NY Daily News about David and Victoria Beckham's donation to raise money. A pic she tweeted showed hundreds of shoes and many boxes of clothes. She said all money, 100%, from the sale (through a shop in England) would benefit the fundraising efforts.

That's true charity IMO. No string attached, "it's all yours" gifting.

eTA: the items are at the Red Cross store in Chelsea. All items marked under 200 pounds, including shoes- Loboutins and Chos among them, for only 100 pounds.
    Kittylady and spinmonkey like this.

^There were a lot of negative comments about the Beckhams on other pages, saying that they only do this to get good PR etc. No matter what reasons the Beckham had, it is so more honest and all then only giving 10% of the money.

Also, I kind of dislike that all those gossip pages write about Kim every single day but that she only gives 10% to the charity hardly makes any headline...

What a good excuse to get rid of the clothes that will never fit her again. No, it's not because I can't fit my fat ass in them any more. It's because I want to give to charity. *EYEROLL*

Wonder what ever happened to all of those baby shower gifts she was suppose to give to charity. I seriously doubt they ended up going anywhere.
    rockchick likes this.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    I just saw that somewhere else too... yeah, i thought 10%? you greedy, money-grubbing, kanye fucking, nose whittling, ass padding, lip plumping, fake crying, botox addicted WHORE!
    ya think?
    Flygirl likes this.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Does it ever occur to any of these multi-millionaires to simply donate some of their very own money instead of hawking their used shit to get money other than their own funneled to those who need it?

I don't see this as a difficult concept. The idea of holding what is essentially an elitist yard sale for PR purposes is insulting. The rich who could donate money that they would never miss are instead cleaning out their closets and wanting to make sure that we all know how fucking big-hearted they are for helping the poor and unwashed by giving up absolutely nothing themselves. Piss on that.
    Bombshell, Angeli and Beeyotch like this.
    We all like to think we're so special. But in the end, we all do the same stupid shit. - Dennis Miller

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dorahacky View Post
    Does it ever occur to any of these multi-millionaires to simply donate some of their very own money instead of hawking their used shit to get money other than their own funneled to those who need it?

I don't see this as a difficult concept. The idea of holding what is essentially an elitist yard sale for PR purposes is insulting. The rich who could donate money that they would never miss are instead cleaning out their closets and wanting to make sure that we all know how fucking big-hearted they are for helping the poor and unwashed by giving up absolutely nothing themselves. Piss on that.
    I totally agree and WHOOPEE! Victoria Beckham cleaned out her over-excessively filled closet of clothes and shoes that she will never wear again and probably doesn't need any way, and gave it to people in need, yet I am sure that her and David Beckham have amassed a huge fortune but won't donate a cent of that! If you want to help people, a cash donation can be spread in a whole lot of different ways, and far better than restricting them to only the use of clothes and shoes. So why not clean out the excessive closet of stuff they don't need or want, and also donate money to the cause?

czb

Quote Originally Posted by Dorahacky View Post

Quote Originally Posted by univitt2 View Post
    I totally agree and WHOOPEE! Victoria Beckham cleaned out her over-excessively filled closet of clothes and shoes that she will never wear again and probably doesn't need any way, and gave it to people in need, yet I am sure that her and David Beckham have amassed a huge fortune but won't donate a cent of that! If you want to help people, a cash donation can be spread in a whole lot of different ways, and far better than restricting them to only the use of clothes and shoes. So why not clean out the excessive closet of stuff they don't need or want, and also donate money to the cause?
    i don't have a problem with people cleaning out their closets (even if they are richies like the beckhams) and giving the loot (or 100% proceeds of the sale of the loot) to charity. how is this any different than when i clean out my closet and give the clothes to the local homeless shelter? not sure i understand what is behind these posts.
    sluce, Kittylady and nana51 like this.

So you have both reviewed their tax returns and found that they didn't make any monetary donations, or not enough to please you?

I am disgusted by Kim for this but I really do not understand the thought process of pissing and moaning about celebs not giving money when we have NO idea what they do donate.
    czb, twitchy2.0, Kittylady and 4 others like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by univitt2 View Post
    , yet I am sure that her and David Beckham have amassed a huge fortune but won't donate a cent of that!
    Beckhams are probably a bad example for that. They do donate money to a range of causes and charities.
    an example: David Beckham's decision to give £3.5m wages to charity was Victoria Beckham's idea
    kasippu and BelledeJour like this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

I live in the UK and near enough to that British Red Cross that I could visit, and I hadn't even heard of their donations. It clearly wasn't some heavy PR drive, they don't need more publicity. Plus this way the people who bought any of the items not only donated a good amount to charity but can also now claim they own Victoria's Louboutins or David's suit. I think it's a great way to raise money, so many people a little happier.

Considering how so many celebrities are known assholes or ripped to shreds by the public, hell yes I'd want people to think I was a generous/good person by publishing the fact I'm giving my clothes to charity. What harm is there? The charity gets the money regardless if we, the non-famous, know about it or not. The more people that know about what the Beckhams did the better, in my opinion. The charity got some good PR, more people probably went to the shop to buy some clothes, and people like me who missed an opportunity now can donate money to help the charity. I see nothing wrong with what the Beckhams did.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Palermo View Post
    I just read a blurb on FB from Enty Lawyer, he says Kim sold a bunch of clothes to raise money for the Philippines. Wait, don't get excited, she sent them 10% and kept 90% for herself.
    There really aren't enough ways to count how much of a bitch Kim is.

As for the Beckhams, I don't have a problem with them, especially David. As I mentioned in another thread my OH has seen DB on children's hospital wards a couple of times doing unannounced and unpublicized visits.
    sluce, BelledeJour, rollo and 1 others like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

The DB/VB clothes sale thing looked great actually, the charity guy on the news seemed really touched that they'd spent the weekend clearing out their wardrobes to donate boxes and boxes of stuff, and the people who were there seemed delighted with their purchases. Everybody wins. Kim can kiss my bum.
    Kittylady likes this.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Thread Information