Page 324 of 324 FirstFirst ... 224274314320321322323324
Results 4,846 to 4,858 of 4858
Like Tree10137Likes

Thread: Kim Kardashian/Kanye West divorce countdown

When Kanye's got the mic, no matter what he's talking about, he always eventually brings the topic back to HIM.
    Bluebonnet likes this.

Silver Member

Oh the irony of telling other people to be more accepting of artists, when he himself can't accept music that he doesn't like personally. He is such a dickhead douche.
    Callalily, Angeli and Serendipity like this.

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    Kanye is such an idiot. Defending true artists? Like himself? Or Beyonce? I'm sorry, but I just don't see it with Beyonce. I find her (and Kanye) to be some of the most over-rated acts "of all time"! She's an auto-tuned 1/3 of a crappy girl trio. I don't get the appeal, at all. He's just full of nonsense. Beck needs to respect artistry? Really, Beck does? Kanye is more known for his personal life and his antics than his shitty ass music.
    Agree with the part about Kanye's idiocy. But Beyoncé CAN sing. I don't know how to post links but YouTube the video of her singing Halo in the hospital to the patients. Or her singing Listen on Oprah. There is no doubt that she is a very talented singer. The problem is that her music has never evolved. I started listening to her music in 1998 and she still sounds exactly the same. Same lyrics, same beats, same twerking, etc. She is boring. If she could mature song wise I'd still listen to her but it's always the same crap songs and the same fake blonde weave. Kanye's first album is one of the best albums I've ever heard. But his music unfortunately has de-evolved.
    arie_skop and Wilson like this.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

I'm not a particular fan of beck, but its a great album, all of it. Its very nick drake. And beck is the definition of artist.

Lay off the coke kanye. Just calm down.
    Bluebonnet and firebrat1229 like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Dumbye is a megalomaniac, Dim is a narcissistic media whore, and Bedunce is dumber than a pet rock. That is all.
    Wilson likes this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Bluebonnet likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Why is he still so into Beyonce and Jay-Z? They didn't even go to his wedding - he should understand by now that they don't care about him.
    Wilson likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by BelledeJour View Post
    Why is he still so into Beyonce and Jay-Z? They didn't even go to his wedding - he should understand by now that they don't care about him.
    The more they reject him, the more he wants to be accepted.
    I thought it was funny when he stormed the stage and then backed off, really believing he actually made a joke. But, alas, no...
    Last edited by kasippu; February 10th, 2015 at 04:18 AM.
    Bluebonnet and Wilson like this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by BelledeJour View Post
    Because Jay has money and connections and Kanye has devolved into nothing more than Kumdumpster's sidekick. If BI's are to believed his spending habits have far exceeded his income generated and he was on his way down shit creek without a paddle when he struck up the publicity/$$ generating fuckery with Kim. He's rimming Beyonce in the hopes that Jay will throw him a career bone.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Elite Member

Garbage's Shirley Manson wrote an open letter to Kanye. She is completely on target:

Dear Kanye West,

It is YOU who is so busy disrespecting artistry.

You disrespect your own remarkable talents and more importantly you disrespect the talent, hard work and tenacity of all artists when you go so rudely and savagely after such an accomplished and humble artist like BECK.

You make yourself look small and petty and spoilt.

In attempting to reduce the importance of one great talent over another, you make a mockery of all musicians and music from every genre, including your own.

Grow up and stop throwing your toys around.

You are making yourself look like a complete twat.

Ps.I am pretty certain Beyonce doesn’t need you fighting any battles on her account. Seems like she’s got everything covered perfectly well on her own.

Love Shirley!
    Liza and tulip like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

If I were Kim, I'd be a little put off with his obession with Beyonce.

Locking long threads in an effort to reduce board delays. Thread continues here: http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/lat...ml#post3307774
    Bluebonnet and Linne like this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Thread Information