Page 32 of 324 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282132 ... LastLast
Like Tree10137Likes

Thread: Kim Kardashian/Kanye West divorce countdown

Quote Originally Posted by mjw View Post
    ^^NO Hasselhoff!!!!!!!!

One article I read was calling this Kanye's 'Gigli' moment.
    He is having a month of Gigli moments and he hasn't even had four weddings and a funeral yet.

Weight-loss cheater! That’s what Kim Kardashian has been branded in the latest report to question how the E! reality star dropped as much as 70 lbs since giving birth to North West five months ago.

“The truth is, she took the easy way out,” declares Life & Style, claiming that Kardashian, 32, has been secretly visiting a Beverly Hills cosmetic plastic surgeon to get work done, including fillers, stretch-mark treatments and a fat-reducing ultrasound procedure on her stomach that costs up to $5,000 a session.

In all, the regiment has totaled $80,000, it’s alleged.

According to the magazine’s insider, the mother-of-one gets the Coolaser treatment, which chills the skin and then uses light pulses to vaporize skin cells — removing wrinkles, scars, saggy skin and stretch marks.

“Kim is desperate to be sexy again. She wants to go back to the way things were before North was born,” the source said.

“She loves her daughter, but she loves herself and her image a lot, too.”

While the reality star’s rep denied to the publication that she’s being treated by Dr. Ourian, insiders told the mag that she’s going to great lengths to keep her visits clandestine.

During one trip to a laser hair-removal clinic, she allegedly pretended to be visiting the Pilates studio next door!

“She even wore workout clothes to throw off the photographers and begged them to make it look like she was going inside to work out, not to get laser treatments,” a source claimed.

Another reason behind Kardashian’s extreme measures to slim down: her upcoming wedding to fiancÚ West.

Dished another source: “She wants to be the most beautiful bride, especially since all eyes will be on her. All she talks about is losing the baby weight and wanting to wear those skintight outfits again.”
    SoCalMarie likes this.

wanting to wear those skintight outfits again.”
    Wanting to? You mean, she doesn't already? Please.
    Callalily likes this.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Palermo View Post
    Weight-loss cheater! That’s what Kim Kardashian has been branded in the latest report to question how the E! reality star dropped as much as 70 lbs since giving birth to North West five months ago.
    70lbs? She doesn't look that small compared to when she was pregnant.

The truth is, she took the easy way out,” declares Life & Style, claiming that Kardashian, 32, has been secretly visiting a Beverly Hills cosmetic plastic surgeon to get work done, including fillers, stretch-mark treatments and a fat-reducing ultrasound procedure on her stomach that costs up to $5,000 a session.
    No Sh*t, Life & Style writer.

“Kim is desperate to be sexy again. She wants to go back to the way things were before North was born,” the source said.
    “She loves her daughter, but she loves herself and her image more"
    Fix it for you, Life & Style.

Dished another source: “She wants to be the most beautiful bride for the 3rd time, especially since she thinks all eyes will be on her. All she talks about is losing the baby weight and wanting to wear those skintight outfits again.”
    Fixed it for you again, Life & Style

I agree with Brookie, doesn't she wear skin-tight, unflattering clothing already?

I can't fault her for plastic surgery. If I had the money, I'd be getting something fixed once a week. This is waaaaaaay low on my list of reasons to hate this asshole.

Was that a parody? Was that something that fucked up idiot is proud of ????What in living hell crock of shit was that?????I cannot believe this passes for music....It cant...not possible...just pure mindless childish crap
    spinmonkey likes this.
    Jack I swear.

I've never cared one way or the other about Kanye, but now I wish he'd die in a fire for making me walk around the house all day singing "uh huh honey". Fuckball.
    WhateverLolaWants and kasippu like this.

Quote Originally Posted by cheray View Post
    Was that a parody? Was that something that fucked up idiot is proud of ????What in living hell crock of shit was that?????I cannot believe this passes for music....It cant...not possible...just pure mindless childish crap
    I showed it to my husband who doesn't know the Kardasians but likes Kanye's music. (It's not on TV where we live, I have actually only seen 2 episodes on the plane, and he is, unlike me, not into gossip)
    He thinks it is a parody, he was 'no way this is for real'. Maybe he's right, it was all a big joke and he is back on Ellen laughing at all of us. I kinda hope it is. Or he is jealous of Ray J and went for a Soft core version.

Quote Originally Posted by stella blue View Post
    I've never cared one way or the other about Kanye, but now I wish he'd die in a fire for making me walk around the house all day singing "uh huh honey". Fuckball.
    what the hell was that about, I thought that was the worst part of the whole disaster

LOL, it's stuck in my head today, too! ARGH!
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Eminem Disses Kanye West’s ‘Biggest Rock Star’ Interview, To Top That Tells Host ‘I’m Peeing Right Now’

Posted on Nov 21, 2013 @ 8:35AM | By Alexis Tereszcuk - Entertainment Editor

The Zane Lowe Show/BBC Radio/YouTube

Kanye West’s outrageous interview where he said that he was the biggest rock star in the world was widely mocked and he unleashed an epic rant on Jimmy Kimmel might be the greatest publicity stunt of 2013 so Eminem decided to one up Yeezus and RadarOnline.com has all the details.
    The Real Slim Shady rapper appeared on the BBC’s Radio 1 with Zane Lowe and announced how he was “trying to figure out how I was going to top the publicity of yours and Kanye’s interview,” to the nervous host.

“So I decided I was going to walk in here and just pee on the floor and leave,” Marshall [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]Mathers[/COLOR][/COLOR] deadpanned.
    “I’m peeing right now.”
    Unlike being blindsided by West, Lowe said he was ready for anything Eminem could throw at him.

“See the difference is this time I’m totally prepared for it.”

---------------------------------------------------------
    Don't really see this as a diss, but anyone who laughs at Kanye is okay in my book. Especially Em. Love him He would make mincemeat of of Kanye.
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

I just went and watched the entire video through. It doesn't work any better as a full video. It's still crazypants crapfest. And I still can't tell if they're trying to simulate sex or not. If they are, Kim is the most boring lay ever. If they're not...well, then it makes even less sense.
    Just Kill Me likes this.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

I just made my husband watch this suckfest, he is not speaking to me now. It was worth it just to see the look on his face though.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

I don't even understand how those people even pretended it was good.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

We called it ages ago that when Cim was 'going to the gym every day,' she was getting botox and fillers and her extensions fixed and all manner of procedures to blow up her lips and face and lipo her waist. Who cares what she looks like on her third wedding day?

Thread Information