Page 318 of 324 FirstFirst ... 218268308314315316317318319320321322 ... LastLast
Results 4,756 to 4,770 of 4858
Like Tree10137Likes

Thread: Kim Kardashian/Kanye West divorce countdown

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    That's actually two sample sizes sewed together. With spanx underneath. And she had a colonic the day before.
    And its still taking two of them to zip it.
    darksithbunny and spinmonkey like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

PMK must think she is Madge or something. The horror!
    Kittylady likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Kris... no. Just no.

Kim can fit into a sample size? I'm not even trying to be mean. Minus that hideous fake butt I think her body looks good. But I thought sample sizes were 2s or 4s? How can she fit that?

Kanye looks deranged in that picture.
    Kittylady and spinmonkey like this.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Silver Member

Designers must make "special" sample sizes for these delusional celebrities. God forbid they ever see the true size labeled on anything!
    Kittylady likes this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

There is no way that Kim can fit into a sample size, no matter how many times she bullshits about being a six or whatever, so I think Cartermrc is right - this is stuff that has been made bigger especially for her gargantuan arse. And it STILL can't be zipped by just one person.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

I'm sorry but even supermodels struggle to fit into sample sizes sometimes so I very much doubt that what Kim was given was a sample size.. Unless it was a Sample size from their 'bigger ladies' collection
    Kittylady likes this.
    "I don't know what hammer time is, or how it differs from regular time"

Gold Member

I see Kris is wearing the porous pants. Extra absorbent for the extra thirsty.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by lucianodel View Post
    Had to leave it here...

Oh Lucianodel, Thank you for posting this.. It's awesome.. hahaha.

The Caravan Kardashians are so much more lovable than the 'real' ones.. hahaha.

And Caravan Khloe is bloody hot!

i LOVE it

She should be modeling for Jimmy Dean, not Balmain.
    Wilson, sprynkles, msdeb and 1 others like this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Kanye West: Kim Kardashian, North West Make Me "Better" - Us Weekly

Kanye West Says Kim Kardashian, North Have Taught Him to "Shut Up," Compares Past Mistakes to the "Terrible Twos"

Celebrity News Jan. 29, 2015 AT 8:30AM By Esther Lee

Kanye West told Ellen DeGeneres how his marriage to Kim Kardashian and daughter North have made him "a better human being," and that he's "learned to shut up more" -- find out what else he had to say in his sweet interview. Credit: Michael Rozman/Warner Bros.
    Can he get much higher? A mild-mannered Kanye West told Ellen DeGeneres on Thursday, Jan. 29, how his marriage to Kim Kardashian and their life with daughter North have made him an all-around "better human being."
    "I've definitely learned how to compromise more," the rapper reflected of his marriage. "Which is something you have to understand when you partner with people in business."
    PHOTOS: Kimye's sweetest PDA moments
    In the background, a photo of Kardashian, 34, and West, 37, exchanging their first kiss as husband and wife, flashed across the screen as the audience swooned in response. Smiling, the notoriously outspoken artist added: "And I've learned how to shut up more. Yeah, I think I’m a better human being because of her, and because of my daughter." See the cutest pics of North West.
    West specified what had prompted this attitude transformation. "I always have someone to think about going home to," he explained. "And, you know, something for me to be brave for what I want to do for humanity, but also to be more protective of myself for my family too. Cause there are things I’ve done in the past that were considered negative, but I was really jumping in front of the tank for other people or for culture in a way, so now I always have to have that in my mind that I have a family that I have to protect too."
    PHOTOS: Kanye's most outrageous moments ever
    DeGeneres noted that she saw this change in him, as well. "You are calmer, I think," she said. "You don't seem like, angry... And I think your emotions are grounded in a way that they come out in protection and love... They're channeled in a different way."
    Kanye West, Kim Kardashian and baby North West attend the Balenciaga show during Paris Fashion Week on September 24, 2014
    Credit: Bertrand Rindoff Petroff/French Select/Getty Images

On his notorious past — which included declaring (onstage!) at the 2009 VMAs that Beyonce, not Taylor Swift, deserved Best Female Video, as well as memorably claiming that "George Bush doesn't care about black people" — West likened himself to his 19-month-old daughter.
    PHOTOS: Nori's fabulous Hollywood life
    "I think I was going through my version of my terrible twos," the "Runaway" hitmaker mused. "My daughter, she wants to express herself, and she just doesn’t have the words for it. And for me, there was so many things I wanted to do with film and clothing, and I just didn’t have the words or the resources or the backing or the perception that I could do it being that I was a rapper."
    With that being said, West admitted that some of his crazy stunts were actually beneficial to his career. "The definition of crazy is trying to do the same thing and expecting a different result," he mused. "So I tried something different over the past couple of years and I actually got some really good results from it too."
    PHOTOS: The biggest celeb feuds ever
    West added that he has a new album on the horizon, but they're "still trying to find the vibe" before naming it. "We're just creating," he said. "So we haven't found it yet."
    One thing that is certain for the Grammy winner is that he and Kim want to expand their brood as soon as possible. "Yeah, we're trying," West shared, adding that he "just wants whatever Kim wants."

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/kanye-west-kim-kardashian-north-west-make-me-better-2015291
    Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook

I was watching and he was actually a pleasant surprise, as was Justin Bieber who was also a guest.
    llamamama, WeWeLies and KrisNine like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

*raises eyebrow at Sluce's hacked account*
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Kanye really does have a radiant smile. Too bad he's such a dick we rarely see it.
    firebrat1229 likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

^Exactly.

Well he seems to love his kid which is nice but I absolutely do not buy the sham marriage.
    Callalily likes this.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

Wanting whatever Cim wants? He's certainly on message.
    Kittylady likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Thread Information