Page 316 of 324 FirstFirst ... 216266306312313314315316317318319320 ... LastLast
Results 4,726 to 4,740 of 4858
Like Tree10137Likes

Thread: Kim Kardashian/Kanye West divorce countdown

A robot who keeps getting liposuction and fat transfer and wants to get pregnant.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

That ruffled top is so ugly.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    A robot who keeps getting liposuction and fat transfer and wants to get a surrogate organised as the present accessory is getting too big and bothersome
    I fixed it for you.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    A robot who keeps getting liposuction and fat transfer and wants to pretend to wanting get pregnant.
    Sorry had to fix it because I doubt very much she wants to get fatter again. And seen how hard Nori is, having to pose now and then with the kid,... No way

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    I fixed it for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by kasippu View Post
    Sorry had to fix it because I doubt very much she wants to get fatter again. And seen how hard Nori is, having to pose now and then with the kid,... No way
    LOL. I should have said she wants to have another baby/roll of towels/lampshade to gain more press than Kendall. No way does she want to enlarge her, um hourglass figure.
    Kittylady, snoopqueen and Angeli like this.

^^ Are you mocking her size 2 hourglass figure?
    Kittylady likes this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

I mock everything she stands for!

^^I applaud and support you!!
    rollo likes this.

'Not smiling makes me smile!': Kanye West reveals he looks glum in photos because that's what 'cool' men did in the 1800s

By CHARLIE CARBALLO FOR MAILONLINE
    PUBLISHED: 18:59, 23 January 2015 | UPDATED: 02:17, 24 January 2015

He often scowls when photographed in public.
    But Kanye West insists that his typically glum appearance is a tribute to the 'cool' expressions seen during the late 19th-century.
    The 37-year-old revealed on Thursday at The Daily Front Row's inaugural Fashion Los Angeles Awards at the Sunset Tower Hotel that he refuses to smile for the camera, despite being happy, after taking inspiration from a history book he found in a Parisian flea market.

+5

Smiling on the inside: Kanye West revealed on Thursday at The Daily Front Row's inaugural Fashion Los Angeles Awards that he looks glum in photos because he was inspired by the images of the 1800s realism art movement

+5
    Glum: The 37-year-old flashed his usual 'smile on the inside' at LAX in November

'Back when I was working on Yeezus, I saw this book from the 1800s and it was velvet-covered with brass and everything,' the Gold Digger rapper said while presenting an award to Milk Studios founder Mazdack Rassi.

'I looked at all these people's photos and they look so real and their outfits were incredible and they weren't smiling and people, you know the paparazzi, always come up to me, "Why you not smiling?" and I think, not smiling makes me smile.
    'When you see paintings in an old castle, people are not smiling cause it just wouldn't look as cool.'

The father of 19-month-old daughter North West wore a satin champagne-colored blazer over a white graphic T-shirt, black trousers and black shoes.
    The outspoken rapper attended the event without his wife Kim Kardashian, and went on to give a fervent speech akin to a sermon, saying that he believes fashion is God's work.
    'In my opinion, God is the number one creator, and anytime we create, we're an extension of doing his work on earth.
    'That's why we're here. What can we do for humanity? And you know, in a way, fashion is what defines the time.

God's work: The rapper gave an eight-minute-long speech in which he stated that fashion is the work of God

+5

Famous faces: Miley Cyrus, Jeremy Scott, Rihanna, Katy Perry, Kanye West and Mazdack Rassi sat front row

'Everyone has some form of fashion every single day. We have the power to change the world. I believe that through design, because design is the closest to truth, problem solving truth is the closest to love, and love is the closest thing to God, and God is love.'
    He added: 'Everyone is a fashion insider. Itís illegal to be naked.'
    Nearly eight minutes after speaking, the hitmaker finally exhausted his tongue.
    'I don't know if I even made one f***ing good point,' he said, ending with a wide smile.
    Other celebrity presenters included Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry, Rihanna, Kerry Washington, Drew Barrymore, Nicole Richie, Ciara, Rachel Zoe and Minka Kelly.
    Jeremy Scott was the night's honoree, and budding fashion world it-girl Gigi Hadid, daughter of Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills star Yolanda Foster, was named Model of the year.

Read more: Kanye West reveals he looks glum in photos because that's what 'cool' men did in 1800s | Daily Mail Online

He's an asshat and although it's rare, he has a gorgeous smile.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

Gold Member

People didn't smile in photos taken during the 1800's because the long camera exposure times meant they had to sit absolutely still so the photo wouldn't blur. It was easier to maintain a serious face than a smiling face during the long exposure time. It wasn't about looking cool; it was about getting a halfway decent photo.

Kim must be having fits back in California that Kanye was there with Katy Perry, Rihanna AND Miley Cyrus and that Kim wasn't there to have her picture taken with them.

Kittylady, Brookie, nana51 and 4 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Air Quotes View Post
    He's an asshat and although it's rare, he has a gorgeous smile.
    Yes! he actually has a nice smile...I wouldnt expect that from him lol
    firebrat1229 likes this.

'That's why we're here. What can we do for humanity?
    This almost made my eyes roll out of my head. He can't be serious with this crap.

Yes Kanye, when I think of people who are the epitome of "doing for others" I think of you and your wasteful, materialistic, selfish, narcissistic and vapid wife. OMG!
    rollo, idunno, Angeli and 5 others like this.

I like to think of him hectoring Cim (if they were ever in the same room together) and her crying at his wisdom but really one of her extensions has fallen out.
    idunno and Kittylady like this.

Thread Information