Page 315 of 324 FirstFirst ... 215265305311312313314315316317318319 ... LastLast
Results 4,711 to 4,725 of 4858
Like Tree10137Likes

Thread: Kim Kardashian/Kanye West divorce countdown

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Kim Kardashian strips off to pose in a FUR bikini as she plays in the snow | Daily Mail Online

'Baby it's cold outside!' Kim Kardashian poses in a 'furkini' as she plays in the snow for saucy photoshoot by Kanye West
    By Lizzie Smith for MailOnline
    Published: 17:45 EST, 20 January 2015 | Updated: 18:42 EST, 20 January 2015

There can't be many buyers out there for a fur bikini.

But Kim Kardashian proved just how useful such a seemingly impractical garment could be as she played in the snow wearing her 'furkini'.

Having seemingly waxed every hair from her sun-kissed body, the beauty avoided frostbite to her most private regions with the help of a thick covering of fur.

'Baby it's cold outside!' Kim Kardashian poses in a FUR bikini as she plays in the snow for saucy snaps posted on her Twitter page

However the 34-year-old might want to think about protecting the rest of her shapely figure, with her skimpy furkini surely unable to cope with the task of warming more than a few square inches of her abundant curves.

In a series of Twitter snaps the beauty posed against a snowy backdrop, seductively flipping her long brown locks around her face.

'Baby it's cold outside...' she tweeted, making sure nobody had missed her unusual garment by adding 'furkini!'

Yabba Dabba Doo! Kim's outfit brought to mind the classic cartoon The Flintstones

Perhaps predictably, it was fashion-obsessed Kanye West who was behind the photoshoot, even taking the pictures himself.

And while Kim's bikini may seem an unusual choice, the reality star's love of fur is well documented.

Indeed so much fur does she wear, that the mother-of-one has been targeted by anti-fur protesters in the past.

However it certainly doesn't seem to have dissuaded her from wearing the controversial fabric.

At least, on this occasion, it didn't take a lot of fur to create her garment.

'Boots with the fur?' Kim's toes were at least kept nice and warm

The photoshoot was released by Kim after she returned from a snowy getaway with her husband and a group of their friends.

Ever the Instagram-lover, she had shared snap after snap from the slopes, as she and Kanye went skiing together.

The brunette beauty also shared a black and white snap of herself with seven old friends.

'Best 24 hr ski trip with 8 couples! All my best friends from childhood, nope they won't let me tag them or name them. I respect their privacy by just posting a pic lol,' she wrote to her more than 28million followers on Instagram.

Ski trip! Kim wrote 'Best 24 hr ski trip with 8 couples! All my best friends from childhood!'

Perhaps Kim's decision to release her bikini shoot was inspired by Kanye's ex-girlfriend Amber Rose's Instagram.

The hip-hop muse, who dated rapper Kanye for for two years, showed off her one-of-a-kind figure in a series of bikinis this week - the most eye-catching of which was simply carefully placed black string.

It led to her being labelled the new Queen Of Instagram, something Kim is unlikely to be too pleased about.

The new Queen Of Instagram! Kanye's ex Amber Rose posed in a series of skimpy bikinis on her Miami holiday, perhaps inspiring Kim to do the same

Kim Kardashian strips off to pose in a FUR bikini as she plays in the snow | Daily Mail Online
    Last edited by dougie; January 20th, 2015 at 07:16 PM.

Oh, honey, please. That's just sad.

Thank goodness there are no backshots of Kim. That pic of Amber is gross
    *DIVA! likes this.
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

'Baby it's cold outside...' she tweeted, making sure nobody had missed her unusual garment by adding 'furkini!'
    #FurkOffi
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

That shit's photoshopped.
    twitchy2.0, tulip, Brookie and 2 others like this.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    That shit's photoshopped.

It's Kim so of course it is. Bitch probably asked for her ultrasounds of Ignori to be photoshopped so her womb looked thinner.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

If Kim loves her tush so much, where is it in this shoot?

To each her own, maybe it's generational or maybe it's just different taste, but if I look at women in bikinis I prefer to look at Raquel way back when and Pam Anderson in the 90's.
    HeartShapedBox and Lily Bleu like this.

Gold Member

She finally figured out that white is the perfect Photoshop background. Someone deserved a big bonus for shopping out the cellulite AND goosebumps.
    Kittylady, Lily Bleu and Indya like this.

Silver Member

The Abominable Snowwoman.
    Kittylady and firebrat1229 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    'Best 24 hr ski trip with 8 couples! All my best friends from childhood, nope they won't let me tag them or name them. I respect their privacy by just posting a pic lol,' she wrote to her more than 28million followers on Instagram.

Yep. that is also what I do when I have one day in the snow with my best friends. I leave them to have pictures taken of me in skimpy bikinis and then disrespect their wishes and share our group picture on social media.

Did she photoshop herself into that group picture. They all look somewhere else, only she is looking at the camera.

Kim got a look at Ambers ass and figured out its better than hers.
    Kittylady and arie_skop like this.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

I think Kim looks good. Well, photoshop is making her look good. Whatever.

I saw some candids of Amber yesterday and she has obviously recently had lipo, and I suspect she had a fat transfer. Her butt and thighs were very dimply in the candids.

And, but cellulite or not, I would rather see women with figures like Kim's or Amber's than Pam Anderson's or Raquel Welch's... that's just me though.... and probably because that's more of my body shape (minus the butts. I wish I had a butt).
    Callalily likes this.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Does this shoot relate to the blind where a photographer takes professional pics of Cim and they get credited to Kanye? They were probably done in a studio. I'd like to see Cim attempt to ski.
    Kittylady likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Does this shoot relate to the blind where a photographer takes professional pics of Cim and they get credited to Kanye? They were probably done in a studio. I'd like to see Cim attempt to ski.
    I doubt she is capable of doing anything else then posing for pictures.
    ConstanceSpry, rollo and Angeli like this.

^^ i'm almost positive she's incapable of running, smiling or making any facial expressions at this point. she's a robot.
    rollo and Callalily like this.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Thread Information